• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help to define my tickling fetish

GuitarSte

Hello everyone,

I'm a new user, 23 y old, pharmacy student from Italy and i joined here because in my researches i can't always find what i look for (ofcourse that should be for everyone, but i feel my tastes are a bit uncommon). So i'm asking you if there are better keywords than: "tickling feet" "tickling" "tickling mother" "soft tickling". And if i would ever tell someone about my fetish how to express properly (if now i come out with "i like feet" or "i like tickling" ppl immediatley link it with something i don't like and i get misunderstood.

Let me sum up some features:
no bond, F/F, no nude, no screams, no licking
some story within, passionate laughter, sense of playing it (i don't like simple scratch), varoius istances,

I'll explain my story:
I was a kid, at 5 years old my aunt spent quite some time with me for vacation and i was enjoying a lot her when tickled me. I kept high interest in it even if she didn't realized that. After some years i started thinking about her being tickled by me and that worked: she was my ideal ticklish female for long but when i started talking openly with her about it (around 12 years old) she answered vaguely and didn't show any interest so i got shy and stopped. From that age i started looking for feet photos and tickle those with my immagination. At 14 i started looking directly for videos.
In real life i had some random tickling episodes with girls at high school but anything planned or directly asking for maybe because i'm shy or maybe more because the mentality of my little country i don't think is open enough.
On the other hand i've a lot of sense of respect, i can't do anything to anyone who don't agree with etc. and that mostly prevented me because of beeing shy (you know.. asking require some courage for me) but i don't have remorse for that: i've still a life in front. In the end i never had a girlfriend so far.

Back to the topic i'm trying to make you understand what i like in a ticklish video, i don't know the policy exatly,so i prefer to ask before if i can link or quote name of some videos that i liked to make more easier for you to get my tastes and help me with the research.

Thanks a lot to everyone in advance

At the top of the page there is always the Clips 4 Sale add that is flanked by six GIF samples. Keep an eye on those as they cycle often throughout the day, and when one strikes your fancy, give it a go.

Sounds to me like perhaps "gentle femdom (female domination) tickling" might be a good tag for you :)

~K

Last edited:
I have found that for most people, Fetishes (like anything else in life) change, mutate, or come in different shades and degrees, over the course of a lifetime. In other words; organic. All one can do is try to quantify the moment if one really feels the need to. But I think a healthy fetish and sex life is one that accepts the ebb and flow of personal interests and circumstance.

Try an experiment: Pigeon hole yourself tonight with one written sentence and see if that remains unchanged in a month or a year.

Another experiment is to throw out the need to identify as anything, and just go with what you feel at the moment. If the question of your fetish interest comes up, just keep it broad and general and let your inquistor ask the specifics, to which you can say "meh" or "I'm a fan".

If Mary has made a firm decision that she really likes to suck on girls toes. Mary does not receive a prize, placard, or membership documentation from the Toe Suckers of America (subdivision: girl on girl). How Mary self-identifies only serves Mary's need to feel labeled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back