• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help with bondage for really small wrists!

Goofytickle

TMF Novice
Hey guys....Im about to have a pretty exciting/sweet experience with my new lady friend. Without thinking, I bought a sports sheet bondage kid (for queen sized beds, the one with the velcro sheet...) and...I didnt really think about this buuut. This girl is tiny, haha. like tinny hands and wrists. She also told me shes probably going to fight when I tickle her, cause shes way too ticklish (Yay for understanding relationships, haha). My question is....will this bondage work with a tiny wrist? or is she going to slip out and punch me in the face? Does anyone have like...good tips for wrist cuffs that are made for small wrists? (13.5cm circumference, there abouts. I had her measure)

Help! x.x I need to know asap, so I can order new shit and get it here on timeee

Had a very small girlfriend once as well who usually fought but she was into much heavier restraint to make certain once she was caught she really couldn't escape. Idk, one cheap/free but effective-in-theory idea might be to cuff her wrists with what you bought a little loosely at first so the cuffs can still slide down to the lower parts of her wrists. But then to prevent her from slipping her hands out you wrap the upper parts of her wrists with something else, something comfortable like cotton bathrobe belts for example. That'll "thicken" her wrists up a little and get in the way of the cuffs slipping off. Tie the knots out of her reach and of course, make sure she's comfortable. You know, don't mistake tightness for security. :)

Last edited:
Ya I kinda debated on doing what you said there. I'mma bring all sorts of stuff to make sure this goes off without a hitch (Or at least without me getting hurt x.x) Thanks man, I appericate the ideas. Anybody else?

I'm answering because I happen to have the same wrist measurement as your ladyfriend. The option detailed below eliminates worries about wrist measurements, as it conforms to any size wrist or ankle.

Libertine had four of these

xxe3c.jpg

made by a leatherworker friend for my Valentine's Day present a few years back (this isn't a photo of our cuffs-ours are red and black, for contrast- just the closest thing we could find to them online) and they were not too expensive. Note that they conform to the size of any wrists, and the way they're designed distributes the pressure evenly so the circulation cannot be cut off. If you put double D-Rings, as Lib did, instead of the singles shown into the ends of each you can tighten the ropes, attached either to the bed legs, posts, or frame, in the same way that you would tighten a luggage strap. Make sure the D-rings are the welded type, not simply butt-jointed, because the non-welded ones bend apart far too easily when one is struggling. I destroyed a friend's cuffs that she loaned me once, so I know whereof I speak.

The previous set we used, which is a bit simpler, looked like this, except of course they also had double D-rings...
24e6qfm.jpg

These worked perfectly well, except were slightly less comfy due to the fact that they were narrower and unpadded. This wasn't the set I broke- THESE had welded D-rings! Also, I was able to escape them one or 2 times, because they were narrower and easier to wiggle out of. However they did allow for a good 45 minutes or so of intense tickling prior to escape. So they should serve your purposes.

Remember that you must put the hand or foot through the narrow part of the "cone" created by the looped strap, so the strap conforms to the shape of the wrist or ankle. Here's a link to buy a set if you don't want to have a set custom made.

http://monkeydungeon.com/6 piece leather restraint set.htm

Above all, if you do have bondage gear made to order, make sure to spend enough to get something which is durable and well made. There's nothing worse than trying to impress your potential partner with something that looks cheap and nasty.

I quote:

“It is unwise to pay too much, but it is worse to pay too little.

When you pay too much, you lose a little money… that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the job it was bought for.

The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot. It cannot be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder it is well to add something for the risk you run.

And if you doubt that, you will have enough to pay for something better. There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell it a little cheaper and the people who consider price only, are this man’s prey”

-John Ruskin, Oxford University professor (1819-1900)

OR, on the other hand, you could save yourself lots of money and buy some nice 3/8" braided nylon rope from your local Lowe's or Home Depot, a copy of Jay Wiseman's Erotic Bondage Handbook

http://www.amazon.com/Jay-Wisemans-Erotic-Bondage-Handbook/dp/1890159131

and start practicing.

If no human is available, your own ankles or a nearby table leg will do for a start.

Do not practice on the cat.

Last edited:
rope- easy and simple to do (come on even I got the hang of it for the most part) and then you dont have to worry about the size... just my opinion... to me anything 'adjustable' that wont secure at a specific size runs the risk of getting too tight when they struggle.

I have teeny tiny wrists too, never been in a pair of cuffs I couldn't slip my hands out of! We use rope or velcro cuffs, the velcro ones are made of material and are impossible to escape from, but they're also really comfy and never rub :)

I have teeny tiny wrists too, never been in a pair of cuffs I couldn't slip my hands out of! We use rope or velcro cuffs, the velcro ones are made of material and are impossible to escape from, but they're also really comfy and never rub :)

Oh My Goodness, wherever did you get those awesome socks?

Twisted Monk has a decent series of free videos showing rope wrist restraints that aren't too bad if you don't want to buy dedicated cuffs for your partner.

Another option is to custom make your own from wide industrial velcro strips - the wider the better. Take the male and female velcro and put the adhesive parts together so the male is on one side, female on the other. Put a velcro cross tab in there to secure the ends so they don't come apart.

Here's a DIY article for home made velcro cuffs - http://www.kasidie.com/static/magazine/2008/07/velcro-bondage-cuffs.html
I can't say about the long term lasting power of these though.

I personally prefer dedicated leather, medical grade restraints, but that's me.

have her hold a tennis ball in each hand and wrap her hands with ace bandages so she can't let go, then use the restraints. Guaranteed fix!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back