• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

]: Help!

romanticrights

Does anyone know how I can get past my trust issues and allow myself to be ticklish once again?

Last edited:
Being ticklish is not your problem. You still are.

The issue is that you, as you said were molested. Which comes with a nice big pile of baggage as you deal with it. Trust issues are going to be there for you. And tickling can be influanced by mental state very strongly. If you are uncomfortable you will shut yourself down. It's self defense. Very natural given what has happened.

As you spend time with a partner, get to know them, get comfortable with them, you should start to see your ticklishness return when you are with that person.

Talking with a pro might be a useful thing that will help also. The problems that you are feeling might go beyond just tickling.

I hope that you find some peace, and start to be able to enjoy things.

Myriads

Pretty much everything Myriads said. You can't make it come back, you have to just go out and let yourself feel comfortable around people again. I can imagine that'd be a hard thing to get over, but such experiences shouldn't dictate your life or your interaction with others, as I have learned. Letting it do so is like a poison, keeping you in a constant state of misery and loneliness. Just take it easy and let the feelings you had hurt be healed again as best you can.

I definitely agree with what's been said. The best thing you can probably do is get help from a professional. Its probably going to take time before you are able to trust someone completely again.

Don't rush anything just because of your interest in tickling. Myriads is right that one does not lose their ticklishness. But you can suppress it when you are in a situation where you are not comfortable with your partner. And developing that trust in a partner takes time, particularly in your situation.

I sincerely hope you are able to find that level of trust again and can find your ticklishness again. Even posting about your problem is a great and very brave step for you to take.

I want to go to therapy but by CT Law the therapist have to report it...

...I don't want him to be prosecuted. I just want my emotional stuff to go away and everything to be okay again. D:

Thank you very much for responding.

I can honestly say that I understand what you are going through. It is very difficult to get past an experience like that, however it can be done. The advice that everyone has given you is great. If you feel that you cannot talk to a counselor because he would be required to report it, don't tell who the person was just discuss the issue. Another possibility is to find a good friend to talk to about the issue.

I hope that you can find peace regarding this issue and in time be able to enjoy being tickled again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back