• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Her name is Drew

ViperGTS

...and she is sitting two desks in front of me, and three to my left. Her shoulder-length brown hair is fairly straight until the ends, where they curls slightly towards her neck. Her green longsleeve sweater goes well with her faded denim jeans. What cathes my eyes the most is her feet. Her soft-looing feet are wearing black flip flops which tan straps, which don't stay on her feet all the time. Her nails are painted red, and she often pushes her feet under the chair she sits on, bending her feet at the toes and exposing her soles to my view. How I would love to tickle those feet of hers.
She just put her hair up in a scrunchie. It's tie-dye pink, and it's now holding her hair just above her neck. But dammit I want her feet!

And who says education isn't used wisely? LOL. Just kidding, Viper, please do keep scheming to get those feet!

Smiley

Viper

Too bad you cannot asked to have your seat changed. Then that could really end up being torture for you.

TTD

I failed many a test cuz of girls like Drew in Highschool.
And I lost many pencils on the floor too. ;)

So much daydreaming then.... ah... the memories...

DK

chrisheaven said:
go get those feet, viper- we wanna hear her SCREAM

Unless you know her, this may be a bad idea. At least start up a conversation first and establish a rapport.

you're right ,Iggy!
I should have siad get to know her first!
I assumed you would of course do just that before doing anything silly!

I don't know Vipe...never met him...but the winner in this situation would immediately plot and plan to have his desk switched to either a position on the side of this girl, or, even better, in front. He would then start conversations with the girl, in such a manner that would suggest that he's known her for years, but isn't pushy about it either. Get to know the girl a bit. Make her laugh with his rare and relentless sense of humor. Within two class days, he'll be reaching down to tickle those heavenly, gorgeous feet multiple times during the course of the class; it will be fun and funny for both participants.
Step into the picture, Viper. I have faith in you.
:cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back