• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here Come the Tears (FF/F) 05/01/12

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Poor Sasha. I honestly felt bad for her during this portion of the shoot. Bryt sits on her ankles and tickles her stocking covered feet, while Stacie pins her down at the waist and digs into her thighs. While being tickled Sasha is freakishly strong, and she gives Stacie quite a ride. Sasha starts to get desperate and begins pleading and moaning, but the girls will hear none of it. She even complains that they are hurting her, which Stacie says is a ploy to get them to stop, so the keep going. Stacie knows her friend's limits and pushes her as far as she'll go. By the end of the clip Sasha is gasping and sobbing. Pure tickle torture.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18221
http://www.zentickling.com

Zen

Attachments

• hctt1.jpg
    hctt1.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 1,811
  • hctt2.jpg
    hctt2.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 1,121
  • hctt3.jpg
    hctt3.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 1,715
  • hctt4.jpg
    hctt4.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 1,106
  • hcttpre.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 3,018
thnk im in love with these 3 beauties

Constructive criticism: leg bondage that stopped the 'lee's legs from flailing around like a spider at a roller disco would improve the quality of the clip no end. The lower body restraint is kinda pointless as is :)

Aside from that, looks like some good ol' tickle torture and Sasha is a hottie :thumbsup:

I feel compelled to say again, Please, More Like This!

I will try, but this is a reaction that I have never seen before.

Constructive criticism: leg bondage that stopped the 'lee's legs from flailing around like a spider at a roller disco would improve the quality of the clip no end. The lower body restraint is kinda pointless as is :)

Aside from that, looks like some good ol' tickle torture and Sasha is a hottie :thumbsup:

Thanks. I have improved my bondage setups at home, but the beds at this particular hotel weren't very bondage friendly. We spent a while trying to find a way to attach the ropes to the furniture. If only they had been able to travel to me... :)

Body=B+
Acting=D+

There is NO ACTING in my clips. I do not instruct the models to act a certain way, and any reaction you see is natural. Sorry if it does not appear genuine to you.

There is NO ACTING in my clips. I do not instruct the models to act a certain way, and any reaction you see is natural. Sorry if it does not appear genuine to you.[/QUOTE]

Not even close..but she's cute, so apology accepted.

I don't know. I gotta say I felt bad for that girl. Probably should have called it...

That ain't acting. That's a genuinely ticklish girl getting it. Well done! I wonder if tickling her face down might expose her soles better, next time.

I. LOVE. THIS.

Man...

:omg:

I want that. I want it.

very good as always Zen, might we see the lovely Roxy again soon ( Fingers crossed )

very good as always Zen, might we see the lovely Roxy again soon ( Fingers crossed )

Thanks for the encouragement and suggestions everyone. I really doubt Roxy will be coming back, but I'm not ruling it out yet. However, she is starting a family and a business, so she may be out of the fetish game.

Always glad to see you venture into F lers Zen. These two do a great job. You're clearly skilled yourself from past clips (the Amber series, an instant classic) - but just noting a personal preference, I'm more likely to buy with female lers, and like hubar said, prefer bare feet. Thanks for sharing.

Aside from bare feet tickling, are there any other suggestions for this weekends shoot with Sasha and Stacie?

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back