• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here We Go Again (f/f sprite tickle)

Wii

TMF Master
Okay, I decided to do Dizzy once more, but this time, I tried putting a little more effort into what I was doing, as I felt a bit disappointed at how the first one turned out.

Here we have I-no, who has caught Dizzy and now seems to be tickling the daylights of the poor girl's cute feet. But it's no suprise, as I-no loves to torture poor Dizzy, but counts this as a first that she stooped down to this level. Makes me wonder if Dizzy's feet taste good. :p

I hope you guys like it. I put a lot of work into doing this. Again, I have two versions. One's a small view, and one has a view of the surrounding area. Hey, what's Chipp doing there? ;)

Attachments

• Dizzytk3.PNG
    Dizzytk3.PNG
    194.1 KB · Views: 1,052
  • Dizzytk3_2.PNG
    Dizzytk3_2.PNG
    2.4 MB · Views: 839
i like the second pic , looks like a hell of a forest then looking closer it's pure coolness :)

great work here

Once again great work Brennan!!
Both hard work and time well spent good sir ^__^

Ah hah, rather cute piece of work, what are you going to do next, use a different character, maybe Bridget?

Or perhaps instead of doing GG, you'll try making a Capcom picture, perhaps using the Darkstalkers characters. :D

Ah hah, rather cute piece of work, what are you going to do next, use a different character, maybe Bridget?
I don't do /m, but I will do a different female character next time.
Or perhaps instead of doing GG, you'll try making a Capcom picture, perhaps using the Darkstalkers characters. :D
Well, at first, I was gonna make a crossover pic and have Morrigan from Darkstalkers be the 'ler here, but I couldn't find any sprites that matched the size and quality of GG's characters, so I changed the 'ler to I-no.

Anyways, don't worry, I'm not sticking with just GG. I plan on hitting other series, like Capcom's girls, pretty soon.

Also, thanks for the positive comments everyone! Look for more work from me in the future! ^^

I don't do /m, but I will do a different female character next time.

Well, at first, I was gonna make a crossover pic and have Morrigan from Darkstalkers be the 'ler here, but I couldn't find any sprites that matched the size and quality of GG's characters, so I changed the 'ler to I-no.

Anyways, don't worry, I'm not sticking with just GG. I plan on hitting other series, like Capcom's girls, pretty soon.

Also, thanks for the positive comments everyone! Look for more work from me in the future! ^^

Hmm, shame.

Anyway look forward to your next work, maybe you can finally use Millia in your work, or maybe Baiken who is severely underused, but i would still love to see you use I-No as a ler, and maybe use May as the lee next time, and Jam as well.:laughing:

Seriously though, i would love to see what capcom related works you would do, as i'm sure you'll agree that Morrigan is an excellent potential ler.

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back