• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's a couple of pics of mine...

Sandrock74

4th Level Green Feather
The first picture is of Rogue, Shadowcat and Jean Grey from the X-Men: Evolution series. It was posted a long time ago but I figured I would repost for those newer people that haven't seen it. I have also seen parts of it posted in Yahoo groups and such but this is the full drawing.
The second picture is an unfinished Resident Evil picture featuring Ashley Graham, Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield and Lily Klein all being menaced by Alexia Ashford. I had no real idea where I was going with it so I never got around to finishing it.
I would like to get around to doing more pictures but I need inspiration. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• X-Men_Evolution.jpg
    X-Men_Evolution.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 1,560
  • Res Evil.jpg
    Res Evil.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,407
great work, sandrock! love the expressions.

i see you're an x-men fan. i used to love the comics. one of my fav villains was Arcade, in that the scenarios he dreamt up to put the x-men in peril were always limitless to his imagination. an almost kinky funhouse feel. maybe you could play around with that?

and as for x-men females to suffer ticklish torture: dazzler always seemed just bratty enough to deserve that special attention.

Good lord, where the hell have you been all this time? Good to see your fine art again!

What the Chimpmeister said. HDS hasn't seen you around in what must be years. Good to see that changing! :happy:

hey, can you pretty please finish that resident evil pic? i'm a big fan of the series and would love to see it. maybe have all of them getting their soles tickled with feathers i hope.

Hey Sandrock, been awhile man! Your stuff still looks good as always. Keep after it. We Like !!!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back