• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's a question for you...

MyAuntGreta

TMF Poster
And it's a question that's been on my mind for a while, now. I'm going to present it in two bodies of information, for those of you who want a little background, and just the question itself, for those of you who couldn't care less, and just want to get to the question.

BACKGROUND:
Now I'm not entirely sure WHERE it began, but it was most assuredly during my childhood- I've had a fixation with small overtaking big. In horror movies, it was an anxiety (i.e. Ghoulies, Child's Play, Puppet Master, etc.) around seeing little things being able to overcome/dominate/kill giant things. I think that is pretty straight forward enough- no human likes to feel vulnerable to things they can't control, or comprehend, especially things physically smaller than we are. However, as far as tickling and feet are concerned, I love the idea of a giant being tickled by one, or an army of little people/creatures. Think Gulliver and the Lilliputans here. Granted, there was that scene in Ghoulies 2, where the ghoulies tickle a girl bound down to a table- up until I was 18, the movie used to really make me uneasy. Not SCARED, but uneasy. I think it was because when I was a little kid, I loved tickling adults' feet (but who of us didn't?), and now looking back on it, it's probably because their feet were so big, and my hands were so little, so there's a lot of space to cover! Even now, I love to see a girl with big feet. I don't think I have any predisposed fixations or complexities surrounding my childhood anymore- mother complex, etc.-- however this is one aspect of my fetish I haven't been able to put my finger on.

SO

QUESTION: Is there a particular kind of fetish for little things tickling giant things?

I know that there's a giant fetish, but almost everything I see for that involves the little things dying under the giant thing, or the tiny things worshiping the giant, or the tiny things killing or hurting the giant. This is all well and good if that's what you're into, and I'm not passing judgment, it's just that those particular things aren't what interest me.

So is there a market or anything for tiny people tickling giant people? Or am I in a bracket as... AH HA HA HA... tiny... as I think I am?

I've seen individual images or cartoons like that but never a whole website devoted to it. :D

If you think it could be a fetish, it's a fetish. I don't know of any TMF-equivalent website for it though.

It would make a great story!

JACK AND JILL THE GIANT TICKLERS

Some people – accidentally of for scientific research – have shrunk down to Tom-Thumb size and are trying to cope with what to them has become the Giant World.

For example, even in the warehouse of a grocery store, how can they get something to eat before they starve? (Try opening cans or boxes or plastic-wrapped food with no sharp or human-size implements!) And then there's the cat and mice and various insects.

But with practice they adapt, and one thing they learn to do is to crawl up peoples' bodies – outside or inside of their clothes, or shoes. From there on the story could be a vanilla farce or a Disney screenplay, but I'd rather indulge my vellicational fetish by making the little folk avid TICKLERS.

Think of their opportunities. After all, one of the reasons why females are or were supposed to be afraid of mice is that they could run up inside the layers of a woman's petticoats right to the promised land. Scream, scream!

Scenes from Gulliver's Travels could easily be adapted here, given a twisted mind and a clever pen. HEY, the more I picture it the more I like this script! So I'm throwing the ball to some good tickle-writer.

Just do it!

-- LenJo

Hi, just came across your thread. I share the same thought. (around seeing little things ganging up to overcome/dominate giant things) I have come across some illustrations but no website. Have you? Thanks

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back