• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's something interesting...

frankied21

TMF Expert
So I was just scrolling through the web and, of course, an advertisement for a tickling related article came up. Because I'm sure we can all guess what my history looks like 🙈
Anyway, off that topic quick. Don't even know why I typed it bit it may be seen as funny so I'm daring to leave it. But in this article, it said that complimenting a woman is like tickling her. Found it interesting at first, but after thinking about it I completely agree.
It basically said that if you can tickle her without her getting mad, then you can compliment her on her appearance. If you can't tickle her without her punching you in the face VOLUNTARILY, then don't compliment her on her appearance bc it's not time yet. Essentially, the same comfort level required for playful tickling is required for an appearance related compliment. Although I do at times get a little compliment generous, I can see the rationale behind this.
I was just looking to see what everyone else thought about this. I'm sure some will agree and some will not, but that's what a forum is for isn't it ?

This is quite interesting I MUST TRY IT OUT

Well I now have multiple broken bones, BUT I did get to compliment one girl.

Either the bar to compliment a woman is way higher than I thought, or the bar to playfully tickle a woman is way lower than I thought....
Or that article is complete BS.
I'm thinking the article is complete BS :bsflag:

I read the article; it was actually a fun read! A good throwback also to the times when I was in my early teens, and was trying to compliment girls I liked only to come off as creepy :blaugh: With practice, I eventually learned though; apparently it is not the case for a lot of guys out there. The "TV in the bar" anecdote is so true, I witnessed exactly the same scene two days ago when I went out for a drink at one of my favorite places.

It is also kind of a weird exercise, to ask oneself what would happen if one tickled a girl. Especially in a country, namely America, where touching someone can net you all kinds of trouble. But I like the thought. Makes one wonder if this Emily Nagoski isn't "one of us" ^_^.

So I'm going to take the use of the word tickling as in flirting? Either way, people love being complimented......one of those niceties of life. Interesting approach to analyzing this however.

In other news, happy thanksgiving.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back