• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Here's the file.

ucard

sorry , seems that mpg4 don't work, here's an wmv .... ; )

thanks for starting three threads and not putting /m in any subject lines.

Dude, I don't have a clue what it takes to make these little vids, but it looks like a lotta work, and I really like it! It's different, and kinky and I appreciate your efforts! Bravo Zulu!

Thanks !!! It's a pleasure to share my work with all of you.

I promise, the next time, I won't forget the m/f !!!

; )

By the way Pete StJoe,
To make that Kind of video, I use Gift animator, Photoshop, some Flv convertor, and Magix Movie 10, and naturally, the work of other fantastic Artist
who make some wonderful drawing and pics !!! Thanks again Pete. ; )

; )

These things are kind of bizarre looking, but I like them. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. Keep up the good work.

Dtrell,
You should have stopped with thank you. Contribute or step a side.

Contribute or step aside? If he points out that this lover of male feet has assumed we all love male feet when he should have tagged his thread /m, he should keep his mouth shut unless he himself happens to produce videos and adds them? How about let a guy comment on a thread or you step aside.

Contribute or step aside? If he points out that this lover of male feet has assumed we all love male feet when he should have tagged his thread /m, he should keep his mouth shut unless he himself happens to produce videos and adds them? How about let a guy comment on a thread or you step aside.

I concur...please label male feet...I still have to have supper.

Thanks for the clip. We should all just be thankful for this and stop complaining about the little things..jeeez

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back