• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

He's a HEAVYWEIGHT!

Sandman

TMF Expert
on Sept. 29th, I am offically a Dad! I now have a boy, weighing in at 8lbs. 11oz. 21 and a half inches long and healthy as can be! As long as he doesn't inherit daddy's ankles he could be a heavyweight in the NHL in about 18 years! This is a very happy time for us and I hope for my children's sake this world changes for the good.:D :cool:

Congratulations to Sandman and Sandboy. Give my regards to the Sandwoman.

Congrats, Sandman. I'll strike a blow against PC and smoke a stogie in his honor.

Strelnikov

Congratulations!

My best wishes for you and your family, Sandman!

Finally, the next generation of potential TMF members is arriving! Now, what about the other strong men and women in this Forum? :D

Yep, congratulations!

All the best to the baby, the mother and you, Sandman! And my thoughts will be with you on all those long, long sleepless nights ;)

Almost 2...lol

He'll be into the terrible 2's before you know it....sleep NOW, and sleep hard! Congrats!! Q

thanks!

Again, thanks everyone for the kind words. Means a lot.

congratulations on the new arrival...may he live a long and healthy life...oh and break all of the great ones records...hehe

congrats man!
oh...and thanks for namin him after yours truly *hint hint* :rolleyes:

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back