• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Everyone

naveltkltr1350

2nd Level Orange Feather
Im back! Hopefully some of you veteran members remember me...and hopefully some of you newbie members will get to know me. I wanna say hi to TT, Val, Ness, HDS, and Cellar, along with the rest of you I may or may not know yet! Im back to the TT site now and ill be happy to start having fun again here!

Last edited:
Hey there! I am honored by the presence of the famed Naveltklr, creator of my favorite pasttime:p I'm Karen....otherwise known as godfatheress of YOUR thread :cool:

haha well i am pleased to have met your aquaintence, Karen. Im glad youve been lookin over it since ive been gone!

heehee oh yea, Sockstickler and I put on a floorshow most nights in the tf thread :cool:

I gotta go, but I look forward to talkin to ya later!:D

well im glad to see that in just over a years time, a 21 year old, now 22..has made a difference in the world.....of tickling. hahaha Im pleased to see the thread still running strong and that it hasnt gotten too large! I also wanna say hello to Camel! didnt mean to leave you out in the first hello!

Hey, Navel! Welcome back...the Ohio connection is complete once again!

Busy...I'm gonna take the BCOP exam again...and am working on a sci-fi oriented tickling story series....ahs me quite busy when not doing the daddy-hubby-chemo man thing...

Welcome back! :) I'm a n00b but we'll get to know each other.

Bob, whats going on man. Eh, I got caught up a bit in with my schooling and with work. Things have gotten a lot better for me since I first left, some 6-8 months ago. Hope all is well with you.

Senshi, great to meet ya. Looking forward to talking to ya!

Thanks guys, for the welcome back.

Jeff!!! My TT GANGSTA!!! How are you sir??? You've been sorely missed...

Whats shakin??? :D *throws confetti and busts out bottles of champagne to celebrate Jeff's triumphant return*

Welcome back, man! It's always good to see one of the board's biggest contributors return. Feel free to check out the Tickle Fight Thread you started. Nice place there. Karen and I put on a good show almost every day :D

I tip my hat to you and your triumphant return Jeff! I won't say welcome back but rather welcome home! :) As Socks previously stated, your baby (Tickle Fight) is all grown-up and has most likely set the mark for the unpassable post number of over 10000. It's good to have one of the originals back.

Tha Original TT GANGSTA is Home! You all are right about that!

Camel, I gotta say, ive missed the confetti!! Hope youve been gettin your fair share of tickles! haha

Cell, All is well with me, Hope you are still doing good, having fun and getting in a lot of tickles. I think I just read that one post too about you finding someone in florida..well if that was recent, congrats bro!

Ah yes, the infamous Sockstickler...ive heard about you. Glad you and karen have kept my thread going so strong! Honestly, when i first started it, i never imagined that it would be come so huge! Im really glad i started it and that everyone here has gotten to enjoy it!

Big Dogg, it is great to be back home. These people have treated me with such respect, almost like a family. Im honored to be back in their presence once again!

I gotta ask one question..is the hollywood brother still around???

*Even threw in a few updated pics in the members pic area*

Last edited:
naveltklr1350 said:
Tha Original TT GANGSTA is Home! You all are right about that!

Camel, I gotta say, ive missed the confetti!! Hope youve been gettin your fair share of tickles! haha

Cell, All is well with me, Hope you are still doing good, having fun and getting in a lot of tickles. I think I just read that one post too about you finding someone in florida..well if that was recent, congrats bro!

Ah yes, the infamous Sockstickler...ive heard about you. Glad you and karen have kept my thread going so strong! Honestly, when i first started it, i never imagined that it would be come so huge! Im really glad i started it and that everyone here has gotten to enjoy it!

Big Dogg, it is great to be back home. These people have treated me with such respect, almost like a family. Im honored to be back in their presence once again!

I gotta ask one question..is the hollywood brother still around???

*Even threw in a few updated pics in the members pic area*
Infamous eh? What've you heard? I guarantee only about half of it is true :p
Edit: Oh, and yes, the Hollywood Brother still does show up here from time to time. I'm not sure how often he does, but when his "millions and millions of Hollywood Brother fans" speak up, he's not far away.

besides i think camel..I am probably the hollywood brother's number 1 fan..haha so i guess that makes me 2. haha I cant wait to say hello to HB again.

I heard last night that you and karen have kept my thread going quite well and that you fill the room at night. cant wait to join in sometime and have fun!

naveltklr1350 said:
besides i think camel..I am probably the hollywood brother's number 1 fan..haha so i guess that makes me 2. haha I cant wait to say hello to HB again.

I heard last night that you and karen have kept my thread going quite well and that you fill the room at night. cant wait to join in sometime and have fun!
Ok yeah, that part's true. She does make a great co-star, I'll admit. You're welcome in there anytime. If you want, I'll gladly point out some of the new lees and their weak spots.

Co-star eh? LOL You just don't want to admit I mop the floor with you nightly!!!:p

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back