• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey Tickle Video Producers!!!

1golfer

TMF Master
Turn your old tickling videos into gold. Cut them up in a thousand pieces and put them on clips4sale.com Charge about a buck a minute...there are plenty of suckers who will buy them!

Im confused at what the hell this post is about LOL. But I think I get the point..and the point is well made and I do agree with it honestly. But for the ones ya cant no longer get, then the large price for a short clip of it is worth it if its good stuff.

but...

a buck a minute is cheaper than they were than when just about any video was offered on video alone from any company....

I mean, a buck a minute for something you own I don't think is outrageous. I think subscriptions that don't let you own the material is more outrageous honestly. I don't like that myself... I prefer to purchase and then own the material that I can keep. Personal preference I guess...

Let's face it, tickling videos won't be priced like CD's. The market isn't voluminous enough and it's expensive to make videos. You'd have to sell thousands and thousands of CD priced files to even break even on some videos. That isn't realistic for tickling videos unfortunately. But... hey... let's keep trying. Can't hurt. And don't forget... nobody's forcing anybody to buy anything. You can jump in or walk away... no harm done.

You can always choose not to buy,then it will cost you nothing.:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

I think this clip selling is a fine way of doing business for both sides.

Think about it, how much would a normal video set you back? $20 or $30, for 30 or 40 minutes. Best case scenario, you pay about 50 cents a minute. But when you buy a video, nine times out of ten it's a package deal. You get those couple scenes you want, but you also are forced to buy those scenes you don't want and will just fast-forward through anyway. In the end, assuming that maybe three quarters of the video were worth it (which is often optimistic), you're paying a good 60 to 70 cents a minute.
Add in the convenience of the instantaneous download along with the ability to pick and choose individual scenes. IMO, it's plenty worth it.

So quit yer bitchin', sir.

It saddens me....

the increasing number of slow people who equate an observation with a bitch.

Re: It saddens me....

1golfer said:
....just that it sounded like a bitch, I observe!

Re: It saddens me....

1golfer said:

Why is it okay for you to call others "suckers," but its not okay to call your "observation" a bitch? :sowrong:

1golfer said:
Turn your old tickling videos into gold. Cut them up in a thousand pieces and put them on clips4sale.com Charge about a buck a minute...there are plenty of suckers who will buy them!

Dude, what's your problem? As a producer, I don't even sell clips, only physical videos. And while it's quite possible that I'll eventually sell clips because I have to follow the trends of the market to avoid being eaten alive, it's not because I want to screw my customers over, and I most certainly don't see them as a bunch of suckers, as you so eloquently say.

Heck, I personally don't even like the downloadable clip format. Yes, you get them more or less instantly after you pay, but you get a small picture, a quality level that can't compare to DVD, you can't play the clips on a TV, you don't have the satisfaction of owning something tangible, and yes, you pay more per minute compared to a DVD. But so what? People appreciate the convenience, and while I personally don't feel it makes up for the disadvantages, who am I to say that there's anything wrong with it?

If you don't like clips, just buy DVDs, or possibly videotapes. I know that if I do sell clips in the future, I'll continue to sell physical products like DVDs, because that's what I prefer myself and I know many people like them better too. I'd hate to disappoint loyal customers by dropping their favorite format, especially when I enjoy it myself.

I wish I could do without clips until I close my shop down someday, but the reality is that without clips it's even harder to survive. I may not like clips, but most people seem to like them very much. If that's what they want, I think it's perfectly normal for a producer to offer it. I mean, if people won't buy DVDs, what am I supposed to do, do nothing and lose sales even though I could easily offer them an alternative that they prefer? Let's be realistic, here.

No one's forcing you to buy any clips. If you don't like them, by all means, buy DVDs instead. I know my own business would be doing much better if tangible goods were the norm nowadays.

chris and shadow and francois

chris--can't do much for your powers of observation
shawdow--never said it wasn't ok...it is ok with me
francois--???

look...was just noting that a lot of people...yaqi...tc...ticklevids...etc, were taking OLD videos and peddling them as new clips...

i'm not pissed...just thought it was amusing..

take a Xanax folks and get back to your ongoing chat with steph.

golf...

1golfer said:

look...was just noting that a lot of people...yaqi...tc...ticklevids...etc, were taking OLD videos and peddling them as new clips...

Old, or as we like to say, vintage footage, offered via a new medium, to those who didn't have the opportunity to purchase from us 10 years ago.

Why are those people who wish to add to their collections suckers? And can you see why they would be defensive for being called suckers?

ticklevids...

would it help if I said I meant "sucker" in a most affectionate way. I have been a sucker on a few occasions. Ya know...buying clips at clips4sale.com, when with a little effort, I could find many of them on yahoo or msn groups or elsewhere completely free.

Whoops, that's a whole new thread, right Rocking?

Re: ticklevids...

1golfer said:
would it help if I said I meant "sucker" in a most affectionate way. I have been a sucker on a few occasions. Ya know...buying clips at clips4sale.com, when with a little effort, I could find many of them on yahoo or msn groups or elsewhere completely free.

So you're suggesting that people are suckers when they honestly buy commercial clips instead of illegally downloading them for free?

Last edited:
I can't understand where is the problem

Why there's so muchc anger against someone that express his opinion?
I'm not telling that i agree with him, but i know that internet (and also the forum) are FREE place where anyone can tell what is right and what is wrong from his point of view.

I like the idea to buy clips from internet; download them instantly and watch them on my 19' lcd monitor, or i can plug the pc to the television and watch them on tv screen, or i can put them on a dvd and watch them on a normal dvd player....is my business about what i like and what i do with the things that i buy ;) and hide a lot ov dvd is easier than hide vhs LOL (save the space and your secret passion is safe ^_^)

I'll be happy to see the "old" videos that a lot of company was used to sell only on vhs (thanks to jeff and tib for this); where is the problem? if they put them at an reasonable price i'll be happy to buy them, and this is my opinion ^_^ if someone don't want to download them i'll never tell that he's wrong, or stupid, or any other offensive word o_O

And stop to talk about what yuou can have for free....if some "suckers" (in a friendly way right ? ^_^ ) don't buy the things and share them on yahoo groups, or p2p networks the "lurkers" will never download them ;) so nothings came for free.....someone pay for what someone have for free; and stop with copyright questions.....please; or the moderators will change this forum in "Legal Media Forum" instead of TMF ^_^ is a tickling forum not a place where lawyer came to see wich is the new article against the piracy ^_^

Peace & love as always

I hate people downloading clips illegally!

Clips are cool though, but often over priced...

If it's bandwidth all you are afraid of paying too much for I can set up a powerful hosting solution... I own several cabinets at a data center..

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back