• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Heya All

The_Raptor

TMF Regular
:manicd:I'm new here on the forum,I found this forum by accident(Still shocked),I was soo surprised there is a forum about my most fear
(t-i-c-k-l-i-n-g) :blush:
But it's a nice place,nice people,but after wandering around here I found something,
I hope to have new friends and to have a nice time here. :bouncybou :wavingguy

Last edited:
I also found this forum by accident. I browsed for a while (a few months) before I registered. I'm glad I did and being here helps to fill empty time during the day.

It also kills my productivity at work, quality time with the family, my honey-do list, sleep, and my social life. Now if I can only get the web in my truck.......LOL!

Welcome to the TMF, The Raptor, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

welcome to the forum The Raptor, glad you found it if only by accident. check out the stories especially Maxs archive. he writes great and his humour is fantastic. have fun and nice to meet you.

isabeau :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa :bunny: :happyfloa

Welcome to the TMF Raptor, I found this place more or less by accident as well but I’m sure you’ll love it here. :xpulcy:

Thanks all

:xpulcy: Thanks alot everybody,and isabeau specially for being so kindhearted to new people on this forum:blush:,I also thank the newbies like me(Mark,Evie) :happyfloa
:idunno:So it seems like it's a very cool place,and I think I'm soo gonna have fun here,
:ermm:And After my degree of shyness and (SHOCK) decreases alittle I'll try to be posting some of my stories and going to chat forums, :eek: Now my Father is coming and I don't want to be caught and I have some college project.:wavingguy

Welcome aboard, Raptor! We're thrilled to have you here with us, and we look forward to your future contributions to the forum!

Mimi ;)

Hello Raptor,

Welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join, and say hi to us!

Myriads

Hi Raptor-

Once you get over your sense of shock (!) we'll look forward to reading your stuff and getting to know you. Welcome! :rotate:

Hi Raptor, nice to meet ya, I like your username. Have fun here on the TMF, and don't make a mess of things unless you plan on cleaning up after the party's over. :D

HI The Raptor ,Welcome to TMF :dogpile: :wavingguy :couch: :bouncybou It;s wonderful to see that you have joined the Forum and You won;t regret coming to the TMF by accident :redheart:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back