• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi all, I'm fresh to this si

kinkytickles

TMF Novice
Hi all

My name is Seldy. I was born in Sydney, Australia but I decided to move to the United States to explore my tickling fetish. I am currently living in Manhattan, New York. I have been speaking to a few people on TMF but yet to have met up. Everyone on this website is so nice!

Anyways my ticklish fetish began when I was a little kid. My female cousin and I would play a lot of tips or hide and seek, so whenever we tag each other she would giggle. I enjoy hearing the laughter so then I continue to tickle her. Little did I know when I was young, that tickling is such an erotic fetish. :)

I've only encountered M/F and F/M situations. I'm happy to speak with the Male community but just wanted to make it clear that I'm straight. :)

Here are a few pictures of me, hope to meet some more cool and interesting people here!

P1050691.jpg

534087_10150745498473439_515563438_9680828_348849982_n.jpg

Welcome and hope you find lots of ticklish women to meet and tickle from in here.

Welcome to the TMF, kinkytickles, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Thank you guys, how has everybody's weekend been so far?

Just got home from watching Batman, that movie is awesome!

Welcome. Now go to my store and buy from me. Good boy.

Edgar

Last edited:
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back