• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hi everybody, this is one of the China TK clip. enjoy

wcdcyy1

TMF Poster
hi everybody, this is one of the China TK clip. enjoy!!
BTW ,if anybody want to by the legal copyright for distibution outside of China (thanks for Ms.MistressValerie's correcting :) ) plz contect me on [email protected]
PS: i dont want to live on selling movie, just wan to use the money to prepare the next one. the first movie spend me 3500 RMB(about $450) the other one is 4000($500), it is a big number for me. And i dont want to sell one by one, so i just sell the legal copyright, and i can not sell this movie directly in China cause the gov, excuse me.
sorry for my poor English.

Attachments

• aaa1.part1.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,544
  • aaa1.part2.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,310
  • aaa1.part3.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,295
  • aaa1.part4.rar
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,280
  • aaa1.part5.rar
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,263
Last edited:
BTW : i dont have enough skills to compress or modify this movie, but the full version is about 3.5G and 1HR 5MINs ,so dont worry about the quailty!!
and the next one will be come soon!!

One of the best clips I've seen in a while.

Very good clip! Thanks for sharing it with all of us, and I hope you post the next one soon.

can someone help me... I extract these files, and I get a file called aaa1.rmvb, but when I play it with RM player, it won't play... i even changed it to aaa1.rm and still won't work...

MAn OH MAN, at last you post something. You know how long people have been looking for u. Oh whatever, thx for this clip. IT is nice, and hopefully the next one is up soon.

Damnn, that last gal in the preview was the best shit I seen in a while! Hotttt! BTW, for those having probs viewing it, simply remove the vb from the end of the extention so it reads just rm and it will play just fine.

i removed the last 2 letters, and it still won't play... it says i'm missing some real player software components... but i can always play RM files

i cant view it, it seems that every extract has the same file name also, so it keeps asking do i want to replace or re-name. if i extract something, it wont play because it's missing some software, and the codec i downloaded still doesnt work -___-) and i really would like this clip.

i just dont get these files sometimes 0 -0), does anybody have a simpler version i can download, please? mabye PM me?

thanks, very much if you can,

Last edited:
i checked in my computer, it works, i dont know why it doesnt works on ur computer, may be other guys can help u.

sorry, thank you very much for posting the clip^^, but im not quite sure how it works~

is it seperate files to join into one?, because when i try to extract the files, it tries to save over eachother, because they are the same file name inside. and im also not sure what extra software i need,~ im sorry to be a problem.^

is there a joint or converted version to download? ~

A rar file is an easy way to split and put back together files. All you need to do is download them all, then just unzip one of them using winrar and its complete. Thats why they are overlapping each other, because you only have to extract one of them but have all the parts downloaded. Then once the file is extracted, then change the file name to rm at that point. Try going to the real player site and downloading the latest version of real player as well. That should work then and fix all your probs..if it doesnt, im sorry but im clueless.

Is it possible to upload the files in a different format? I tried everynthing you said but can´t get it right. Thanks

OMG!!! it's the best tickling clip I've ever seen

i tried everything too, i think the best solution really is an alternative file or format, if i had the clip working, i'd do it myself~ X___X)*

there seems to be a handful of people not able to view it~ and im really interested in this one :p

those of you who saw the clip how long is it? when i saw it it was like 1min and a half

Yeah, that was pretty much PERFECT. I think I liked the girl in the lime green shirt's feet best. Bravo! Bravo!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back