• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi everybody

roxita

TMF Regular
I think I shall introduce myself. Since I've just registered here and all.

I am roxita, a girl living in Oslo, Norway. Studying to be a librarian, and this whole tickling-fetish is kind of new to me. I must admit that is my Cavum that has introduced me to this fetish, and so far I like it ;). It is fun, and I enjoy being tickled by him (and him only.) :)

I don't think I will be that active here, but hey - a presentation is on it place anyway.

Have a nice day! :) Hugs.

Welcome to the TMF, roxita, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Any friend of Cavum is doubly welcome. :couch:

You fucking stalker!! haha ;)

Welcome to my second home hun! :redheart:

Hi, Roxita. Welcome to TMF. Enjoyed meeting Cavum at NEST - 2011. But make sure YOU come to NEST 2012. You'll have a blast!

Hi, Roxita! Welcome to the Forum! Next year, I hope you will come to NEST with Cavum! I know you will have a lot of fun!!!

:wavingguy HI ROXITA: I met Cavum at NEST 2011, looking forward to meeting you someday.:bouncybou

hi roxita and welcome, also a hi to cavum. you look great together, and i love it when a couple can share in such an interest and be open about it. you are both very lucky :)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back