• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi! :-) Got some news for you.........

TAMIA!!!!! I am SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU SWEETIE!!! Words escape me to convey the amount of happiness I have for you. And we all know that when words escape me it has to be HUGE!

You are one of my oldest and dearest friends on and off the forum, and you truly deserve this happiness.

All the best to you, mom to be.

Rob

PS. My, My, My

PPS. Eat lots of PANCAKES.

Wow! Tamia, I'm so happy for you! That's wonderful news! May you have nothing but health and happiness before, during and after your little bundle of joy arrives!

Does happy dance, I am so excited for you.. keep us update as to the sex when ya find out so we can make or get items for you.. hint hint

Miss Tamia! :rainbowbounce:

:excited: I'm so excited for you. :excited:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Wow, congrats, Tam! Sooooo, now that you've got the baby on board, maybe wedding bells will be ringing next?

Congrats Tam Tam!!!!! you will be a good mother

as far as you missing this place, only one thing for you to do....

come back :p

Congratulations, Princess of Oklahoma. You know you have all my love and best wishes. :) >HUG!<

Geez, guys! Some of you have name changes- I didn't even recognize you! Thanks to everyone! You are the most wonderful people I know. I don't know what kinda mama I'll be, but I'll do my best, lol. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is gaining all that weight!

--T

ps. Tamaniac..............that's........something, huh? :)

Geez, guys! Some of you have name changes- I didn't even recognize you! Thanks to everyone! You are the most wonderful people I know. I don't know what kinda mama I'll be, but I'll do my best, lol. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is gaining all that weight!

You're a medical professional; just remember to keep it between 25-35lbs and you'll be surprised how fast it'll come off once you get back to work. Wish someone would've told me that.....my baby is 21 and I'm still working on the baby fat!!!:jester: :jester: :jester:

--T

ps. Tamaniac..............that's........something, huh? :)

If you do that, I may have to kill you.......:evilha: :blaugh:

You're a medical professional; just remember to keep it between 25-35lbs and you'll be surprised how fast it'll come off once you get back to work. Wish someone would've told me that.....my baby is 21 and I'm still working on the baby fat!!!:jester: :jester: :jester:

--T

If you do that, I may have to kill you.......:evilha: :blaugh:

Why? its our child. we can name it what we want. :excited:

Congratulations Mama!

hello-kitty-baby-a-punto-croce.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!

Hot freakin' damn!!!

Go, you!! So unbelievably happy for you!!!!!!

:happyhop::happyhop:

:bouncybou

:grouphug:

I don't know what kinda mama I'll be, but I'll do my best, lol.

Seriously? Seriously???!!!! What other kind of mama could you be?? :rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D

R

What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back