• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi Kered!!!!!!!!!!

awww I dont believe he ment it in a evil way or did it on purpose, he is too kind for that..prob just beeing a guy. Do I have to make cookies and sit you both down to talk about this, for I will dont push me.. I will.. to get my buddies playing nice again.
Buggy is a poopy-head....but I'll eat some cookies.

oh, hahahahaha hohohohohoh hehehehehehe That was a good one Kered!!!!
:jester:
Hiya Pokey!

I found that faaaar more hilarious than I should have. :blaugh:

And hello, parrotman! :wavingguy
Hello HDS!
Yes, they call him HDS.

can i just say this is sick that this thread has 73 posts! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA
You has a WIN, 88!

:justlips:
Hello, Kered! How's you, handsome?
Hello to HDS, who has never said a word to me.
Hello beautiful Helena!

Hey, is that any way for a brother Stooge to act? Now, hit each other and be funny!!!!!:facepalm:

I'm highly disturbed that this thread is STILL alive...I guess Kered is popular...whoda thunk it. :confused:

Eeeeeeeeeeek! I can't believe Kered has a "Hi Kered" Thread! Eeeeeeeeek! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:omnomnom:

good for you though :D :D

Eeeeeeeeeeek! I can't believe Kered has a "Hi Kered" Thread! Eeeeeeeeek! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:omnomnom:

good for you though :D :D

Appearently....some ladies around here have rather good taste.:cool:

*The rest make threads about me........:woot::p

BWAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA. I ALMOST missed that little disclaimer at the end of your last post, kered! Very funny. Oh...and since this is a "Hi, Kered" thread....Hi Kered!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wavingguy Yay!!!!! And yes, I am disturbed...it's fine....I've accepted it.

Ok turdball,i'm sorry i hurt your widdle feelings.:p

I giggle like a school girl when the two of you call each other turds. Wait, I am a school girl.
Hi Buggy!

Hey, is that any way for a brother Stooge to act? Now, hit each other and be funny!!!!!:facepalm:
Gramps, how the heck have you been? Miss you. Use your cane to waddle over to the puter and IM me. LOL
Just teasing you. Love you!

I'm highly disturbed that this thread is STILL alive...I guess Kered is popular...whoda thunk it. :confused:
Hey tklee88,
How's you? What's new?

Since you started it, would that make you a bit disturbed too?:woot:
I'm disturbed. You're disturbed. We are all disturbed!
Oh, and handsome, hiya!

Hi Kered, looks like Helena is practicing her taking school notes again-Love you to Helena and my cane is very intelligent, beware

Hi Kered, looks like Helena is practicing her taking school notes again-Love you to Helena and my cane is very intelligent, beware

Yeah Pokey, she is a smart one. You should make her smart more by whacking her with your cane!

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back