• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Higher personals success rate with women

kcantankerous

4th Level Red Feather
Hello Ladies,

What would increase a man's chances in terms of possibly setting up a tickle date? I have had only one period and through here with a lovely lady that has since become inactive. This was years ago, it was Ticklechick - the original one before Abby kind of ran with the name.

Anyways, would an authentic photo increase one's odds? Is it something else entirely. Let us say for the sake of argument, the individual does not come off as a creep.

Thanks,

K

Start with talking about your life outside of tickling: hobbies, interests, favorite movies, etc. Be genuine and treat them like a friend first. A picture does not necessarily increase the odds, but after a bit someone might want to see what you look like before you meet up. Oh, and, always be polite. That should go without saying, but I've rejected people before and they got nasty with me for no reason. You'll catch more flies with honey. That's my two cents anyway.

Last edited:
Basically you need to also be able to show that you've had sessions in the past and other women can vouch for you if they were asked. Because of the bondage aspect involved in play this might be the thing that sets you most apart

Step 1: Be attractive.
Step 2: Don't be unattractive.

That was a joke, lol. I guess an authentic photo would help, but really it's best to respect her as a person, be patient and not pushy. Like, if someone isn't interested or available right now, don't get all pouty and angry. I get a lot of "can I play with you, I'm gonna play with you" type messages on FetLife, and I really hate it when the guys become bitter if I don't want to, or if they just can't accept that I don't want to play with them and keep asking.

Limiting your search to the TMF personals is like fishing in a very, very, very small pond.

Tbh I've had better luck on OKCupid and PoF than TMF or Fetlife. Try those.

Tbh I've had better luck on OKCupid and PoF than TMF or Fetlife. Try those.

Never understood why people would want to reduce their chances of success so much (by restricting their searches to the TMF and FetLife) just for the implied guarantee that their fetish would be accepted.

Never understood why people would want to reduce their chances of success so much (by restricting their searches to the TMF and FetLife) just for the implied guarantee that their fetish would be accepted.

IF I were single I would ONLY be searching here. In a pond of over 120,000 people...??? Hells YES I would ONLY look here. I would be willing to make concession's for the right person. And I'm sure vice versa aka travel etc. But I am not single.

It's NOT just women or Men... BOTH are getting burned. And... people need (imho) to step away from JUST writing. I hear people doing Skype sessions now and that's GREAT... But! I think making videos in lee or ler mode... talking about what u enjoy... adding a little bit of camp... and sexy... And adding yes a few aspects of your life will benefit everyone's chances. Shoot even if u have 2 wear a mask...(I'm talking 2 both sexes here...) at least what's coming from ur heart andmind will be felt and heard. Women can say all they want about u need 2 discuss other things besides tickling. And this IS true. BUT! They STILL need to have to have their lady parts tingle. Now..

I... make various tickling related projects. I make audios.. videos... take pics... true experiences with my Master. Does the ENTIRE board enjoy my posts... nope! Some like my audios... some like my videos... some my written stories... some probably dislike me! And all the numbers of those who clicked on the links vary. Some things may garner 2,000 views... some may garner 200... some ... 2! I make myself available as... people know what I sound like... they know what I look like... they know what I think like... and they NOW even know how I move when I am tickled...

And I give my opinions on tickling and on things I enjoy or things on the news. Now I have different wants and goals... I want to go to gatherings... and play... But even if u take away what my goals are for a moment... I am touching every part of peoples senses... their eyes... ears... brains... their hearts... their morals.. their sensibilities...their funny bone... and their privates. I feel ultimately if any of you can consider doing your OWN versions of what I am doing to your own degree of comfort... (and maybe even testing your own degree of comfort sometimes...) you will finally start attracting each other. Because for women ... all the senses need to be touched.

All the standard rules of attraction and socialization apply but the internet makes it a bit of a challenge. The quote in Wolf's signature line really brings it home:

"Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them."
-- Margaret Atwood

Good luck!

IF I were single I would ONLY be searching here. In a pond of over 120,000 people...??? Hells YES I would ONLY look here. I would be willing to make concession's for the right person. And I'm sure vice versa aka travel etc. But I am not single.
It's NOT just women or Men... BOTH are getting burned. And... people need (imho) to step away from JUST writing. I hear people doing Skype sessions now and that's GREAT... But! I think making videos in lee or ler mode... talking about what u enjoy... adding a little bit of camp... and sexy... And adding yes a few aspects of your life will benefit everyone's chances. Shoot even if u have 2 wear a mask...(I'm talking 2 both sexes here...) at least what's coming from ur heart andmind will be felt and heard. Women can say all they want about u need 2 discuss other things besides tickling. And this IS true. BUT! They STILL need to have to have their lady parts tingle. Now..
I... make various tickling related projects. I make audios.. videos... take pics... true experiences with my Master. Does the ENTIRE board enjoy my posts... nope! Some like my audios... some like my videos... some my written stories... some probably dislike me! And all the numbers of those who clicked on the links vary. Some things may garner 2,000 views... some may garner 200... some ... 2! I make myself available as... people know what I sound like... they know what I look like... they know what I think like... and they NOW even know how I move when I am tickled...
And I give my opinions on tickling and on things I enjoy or things on the news. Now I have different wants and goals... I want to go to gatherings... and play... But even if u take away what my goals are for a moment... I am touching every part of peoples senses... their eyes... ears... brains... their hearts... their morals.. their sensibilities...their funny bone... and their privates. I feel ultimately if any of you can consider doing your OWN versions of what I am doing to your own degree of comfort... (and maybe even testing your own degree of comfort sometimes...) you will finally start attracting each other. Because for women ... all the senses need to be touched.

Yeah...I can see that viewpoint, from your personal perspective. I'm not saying it's not valid, just that statistically, it's unique.
The pond isn't really 120,000 people (Mods could give better figures on active members), and the M/F ratio isn't nearly what it is in the outside world, much less as it is on "vanilla" dating sites.

Kinda what everyone said.....larger environment, chat it up with the ladies....I got away with asking "are you ticklish?" and then leaving it alone. Ultimately, it's out of your hands whether someone WANTS to talk, so I'd say just calm down. And if you do meet women that seem overly enthusiastic....take a sec and ask why? Kinda trying to help you save yourself nasty surprises.

Kinda what everyone said.....larger environment, chat it up with the ladies....I got away with asking "are you ticklish?" and then leaving it alone. Ultimately, it's out of your hands whether someone WANTS to talk, so I'd say just calm down. And if you do meet women that seem overly enthusiastic....take a sec and ask why? Kinda trying to help you save yourself nasty surprises.

Good advice.

Ok... I see what you both are saying. I want to broaden though on my previous perspective and broaden on both of yours.

Men... have given me the compliment a few times that they view me as a movie star. ( I actually HAVE been in a couple movies... I'll never tell u which ones hehehe...). This to me is a huge compliment. And why do they...?

A movie cannot be made without sound (stay with me here for my ultimate point...) a movie cannot be made without visuals... it cannot be made without trailers.. previews... the story line. And from my perspective... I view ALL of YOU as movie stars too. Ler's and lees. Now... I just had a 5 day long rp(s), and at home with Master who is of course my leading Man. But I finally got to be in scenes of other Men's movies. My heart leapt... I was excited... I was drawn in and seduced. I laughed...I cried.. I suffered...I swooned. So in a nutshell I got to watch the first season of my own HBO tv show. "Doll's Tickling Adventures". But... with different writers, and co written with me. All based on rp writing. But for dating there is more that needs 2 be done if u want a women 2 watch your story unfold.

And as far women are concerned... I make myself available in chat... for relaxed chat. Fun, flirty yes...but happy go lucky chat. I am happy... and I show it. I played heavily with a few women in main... so everyone could know what to expect from me...and I am asked often by both sexes to rp. I have only ONCE...but so far only discussion thus far. There is NO point going into any aspect of dating half hazardly. I have now after a year here full time shown who I am. You know what women seem 2 love from me about my content...? The audios.
I am pretty sure they not made much comments on anything else of mine ...maybe a couple stories and maybe a few pictures.

It takes TIME for people 2 feel comfortable. Women know there's a "chase scene" involved. But its up to each and every person to paint the picture. And u have 2 put in the work to make them feel comfortable. And expect nothing in return. In the last couple of months I have received 2 pictures. After a year...? This is not solely a man's issue on "how 2 get the girl". It's publicity... and public relations. Now... I know for sure people have their own ways... but ultimately you "scored" by doing something... saying something.. writing something... had long discussions... what have you. If u want to be the Lering "Brad Pitt (example) you have to create your movie. Not everyone will love it. Some may ultimately only like specific things... but one day... u WILL get a "fan".

A further example... if u know the band KISS... and their history/ story... they can be a good example (side from the merchandising LOL!).

And the biggest part of all.. I am genuine and honest in everything that I say, do , and create.

Agreed!

Trick is, there is no trick. Just be open and honest about what you're into. You will be surprised by the results.

I am considering making a 5 min (or less) video to show you what I am talking about.

In a way, dating is like going a job interview. But job interviews can be littered with dishonesty to get the job. So... you want to avoid this at all costs. Dishonestly... or playing up something you are not doesn't help you find your soulmate... and it certainly doesn't help the person on the opposite end of your intended interests. I'm just saying ultimately... you HAVE to be honest... but you also have to be appealing. :) There's a big difference between being sexy... and being crass. A difference between overt.. and a little mysterious. Honest.... but not dumping all of your issues or problems in a first email or date. Kind... sincere... without becoming a door mat.

And remember, you will never get what you want unless you ask. I don't know you but you're probably a nice guy. Be a nice guy who is into tickling. There are much weirder fetishes.

Being prepared to have a beer or coffee with them first on a separate occasion before lining up a tickle session seems to help. As does being prepared to travel for it.

Captured - Just read this thread, and your posts. All good points, from the POV of a GAL. Us guys tend to forget what the gals may think. Thanks for the input, for those that are searching (being married meself, I can only dream....).

Captured - Just read this thread, and your posts. All good points, from the POV of a GAL. Us guys tend to forget what the gals may think. Thanks for the input, for those that are searching (being married meself, I can only dream....).

Oh you are most welcome. I care about everyone here... and I want to see you all happy and finding someone. :) I am still going 2 do the video I was speaking of but it may have 2 wait until next week. Uhhh... responsibilities... :/ I think you'll like my idea I have 2 show all of you...

OKCupid actually has a match question: Do you like being tickled during sex? You can search on how people answer it. One answer is yes, another is tickle me til I cry it really turns me on. I had that on my profile while it was active though I never got contacted by anyone who did so because they were a tickler.

OKCupid actually has a match question: Do you like being tickled during sex? You can search on how people answer it. One answer is yes, another is tickle me til I cry it really turns me on. I had that on my profile while it was active though I never got contacted by anyone who did so because they were a tickler.

Good to know that was added in.

thanks

k

...but it's give and take...no one has it all.

Some do and I'd say it's not only possible to achieve but important to strive for. Everyone deserves true happiness and satisfaction and no one should have to settle out of fear or pessimism over finding something more ideal.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back