• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Historic Movie (1961) - Die Tartaren

Knuckles

Hello there,

i found a nice interrogation scene from the old movie called "Die Tartaren" from 1961;

several wiking women are interrogated by the tartar king and one of them is foot tickled with feathers;

unfortunately the laughing in this scene seems to be crying, but in the german version it is definitive laughing; :hmm:

https://www. youtube .com/watch?v=6l5O3ZC8_hc

Hmm, as promising as this looks, I don't think they're feathers, they look more like splinters of wood to me. I'd say the torture was that they were pushed under her toenails. But you say it was definitely laughing in the German version? Perhaps I'm wrong!

Hmmm...I would agree with LeatherRebel... That isn't a reaction to being tickled, that's a reaction to pain.

Yes, definitely not tickling, mistaken perception or wishful thinking.

I cant say anymore, it is tickling, but the english version shows it too brutal;

i cant upload the german version because i have no possibility to bring it on pc - sorry; :popcorn:

Well, I don't wanna disappoint anybody, cuz it's a nice torture scene, but that's no tickling. But anyway, it's a cool clip and worth to watch. ^_^

Does the scene look different in the German version; something besides the audio track? Maybe there were different scenes shot for different markets? Because this is not a "fake laughter for a movie" face.

IMG_0059.JPG

This is another "missed opportunity "like the movie Harper (1966-Paul Newman flick)-Julie Harris has a lighted cigarrette applied to the soles of her bare feet. I always fantasized that they would tickle her bare soles.

Does anyone know if the full movie is available in English, online anywhere?

Thanks

Sorry, its a foot torture scene. It would have been a great tickling scene.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back