• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Historic Tickling

Crusoe

Verified
So, there are at least 80,000 of us on this forum alone, and probably a countless score of tickle-enthusiasts unaccounted for all across the globe, all in this current time of 2009.

This MUST mean there were tickle-lovers in any given year before now. But why is there so little evidence? Or have I just not found much? Are there any famous authors who wrote specifically about the joys of tickling? Any REAL records of aristocracy/royalty who had a thing for it? (I've already heard the Catherine the Great/Nefertiti theories, but don't know about their credibility).

Anyway, I am intensely interested to know who, whether they were famous or not, left a record on this planet that he/she loved tickling - receiving or administering it.

Or is it just a matter of technology, and that now we can instantly know who's into what due to forums? Did history not allow such quick free speech?

Ladies and Gentlemen: Your thoughts and theories, and hopefully your facts, please.

I doubt it was found to be newsworthy, and probably not something someone who had the fetish would walk up, tap on the shoulder of the historian, and ask him to jot that bit down.

People here, now, in this open society have problems finding acceptance with themselves and seek acceptance from others before even finding the former. I can't imagine sexuality was more open for discussion during most of recorded history than it is now. But then again, I could be very wrong on this. (Caligula anyone?)

There are just more interesting facts in history than sexual preferrences! We are not all that open about stuff like that now, why would people in history have been? It's not common now, it never was. You usually only hear about common stuff (like prostitution or homosexuality in ancient Greece and stuff).

The question is how true those are though. I have only found these stories at places that dealed with a foot- or tickling fetish.

"History is written by the winners."

In this case, by the wishful thinkers. I WANT it to be true!

And who can disprove it?

Ugh, it just boggles the mind. This means WE must leave records, so generations after can know that this is, and has been, a common interest.

All the same - I still want to know who the hell else liked this in history.

You know, though it isn't HISTORIC, I believe that Stephen King has one...there isn't a book of his that doesn't have tickling in it, be it brief or not.

...I don't know why I posted this in this thread since it's off-topic, but still...XD

I bought the book Psychopathia Sexualis a couple years ago. It is a bunch of case studies on different sexual deviances from the late 1800's, written by Richard Von Krafft-Ebbing, m.d., professor of psychiatry and neurology at University of Vienna, and published in 1903.
While it has a lot of interesting stuff in here, there is nothing on tickling that I see right off the bat. There are studies on bondage, foot fetishes, sexual perversions (which I think tickling would fall under), masochism, and humiliation though. However, I'm just looking at the index as I have not read the book cover to cover. Though I will start and I'm sure I'll find some tiny snippet about it. Whence I do, I will report back here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back