• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holding yourself still

Yeah, what Sweed says. It's quick for my lers to figure out right where to go for a sure win. Fortunately for me.

Well. I think my 'ler has already made his opinions on this subject quite clear, although (I think) he did enjoy watching me try to hold back and failing spectacularly!

Only cause I knew full well you would totally and utterly fail :p

Well. I think my 'ler has already made his opinions on this subject quite clear, although (I think) he did enjoy watching me try to hold back and failing spectacularly!
What better invitation to try again, if he will allow it.

And what might those opinions of his be? I am curious, as well, to know who...

Only cause I knew full well you would totally and utterly fail :p

...Oh, I see. So now I see the doubter himself. Yes?

terrrrible at it. one time this guy that used to be my ler had me hold my feet still while he ran a feather from my heel up to my toes and i couldnt make it even a third of the way. let alone to my toes!!! :(

I can't. Under any circumstances lol I'm way too ticklish. I request to be bound, usually. Or my Ler has to like sit on me to keep me from interfering. :/

I have to agree with em there, no way can i hold still if being tickled, my natural reaction is to fight off whoever tickles me, or at least stop it, would need to be tied/cuffed for someone to tickle me, as for sitting on me, would prob need more than one

I've tried to play this kinda games with girls before where their arms are around my neck and their back to me. I tickle them lightly and if they squirm they either get tickled harder or have to remove an article of clothing.

Not well at all, and a tickler would bring on all risk from my kicking!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back