• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holiday tickles(and pervy Uncle Phil)

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
Having kids, our tradition at Christmas has been putting up the tree about two weeks before Christmas, decorating it as a family, then hubby and I putting a few special decorations on it on Christmas eve. And he's a BIG tease during this time.
So I'm putting the decorations on and he gets playful, taking a feathery thing to tickle me:
(Runs it up and down my back)
Me:"HAHAHAHA "(squirming)
Him:" How does that feel?"
Me: "TICKLISH!" HAHAHAHA
(Brushing my underarms)
Me:" HAHAHAHAHA OMG stop!"
Me: "TICKLISH!"
Him: "How much?"
Me" Incredibly, you know how ticklish I am!"
I get up on a chair to reach the top. He tickles behind my knees.
Me: "HAHAHAHAHA(legs wiggling)" Baby no no , not behind the knees, its too ticklish!"
Him: "gitchy gitchy gitchy."
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHA stop stop, its driving me crazy!"
I got off the chair, he rib tickled me to the floor and spent the next half hour or so tickling me all over, me squirming and laughing hysterically, then he tickled my feet for about another half hour, driving me insane with laughter.
So then comes the New Year's party, our turn to host, family, friends, neighbors, about a dozen couples in all. I'm wearing a black cocktail dress, charcoal hose, and heels.
My Uncle Phil, 78, my mom's brother, who has tickled me since young, comes up behind me and squeezes my sides.
Me:"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" squirming and wiggling.
Phil: My my, are you ticklish?"
Me: "You know I am Uncle HAHAHAHAHAHA".
He keeps tickling my ribs, gets me in a corner and gets his fingers into my underarms, I go wild with laughter and attract attention. So the rest of the night, ladie come up and run their fingers up and down my back, their husband give me rib tickles, I'm laughing, squirming, telling them "aw com'on, I'm ticklish!". Still we danced, drank, had fun over several hours. Finally midnight comes, we welcome in the New Year, then I hear "TICKLE HER!" Two of the men hold me down on a lounger while the others all line up and take turns ticking my feet. Each one tickled for at least two minutes, then Frank, my hubby's best friend held my arms over my head and the ladies took turns tickling my underarms while the men tickled my feet. I laughed myself into hysterics and was exhausted by the time they stopped, giving me short breaks in between. Still, about an hour had passed.
Happy New Year to everyone and all the best for 2020.

Wow! You sound like a very good sport! I would like to come to your home next New Years eve, please! :p

Having kids, our tradition at Christmas has been putting up the tree about two weeks before Christmas, decorating it as a family, then hubby and I putting a few special decorations on it on Christmas eve. And he's a BIG tease during this time.
So I'm putting the decorations on and he gets playful, taking a feathery thing to tickle me:
(Runs it up and down my back)
Me:"HAHAHAHA "(squirming)
Me: "TICKLISH!" HAHAHAHA
(Brushing my underarms)
Me:" HAHAHAHAHA OMG stop!"
Me: "TICKLISH!"
Him: "How much?"
Me" Incredibly, you know how ticklish I am!"
I get up on a chair to reach the top. He tickles behind my knees.
Me: "HAHAHAHAHA(legs wiggling)" Baby no no , not behind the knees, its too ticklish!"
Him: "gitchy gitchy gitchy."
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHA stop stop, its driving me crazy!"
I got off the chair, he rib tickled me to the floor and spent the next half hour or so tickling me all over, me squirming and laughing hysterically, then he tickled my feet for about another half hour, driving me insane with laughter.
So then comes the New Year's party, our turn to host, family, friends, neighbors, about a dozen couples in all. I'm wearing a black cocktail dress, charcoal hose, and heels.
My Uncle Phil, 78, my mom's brother, who has tickled me since young, comes up behind me and squeezes my sides.
Me:"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" squirming and wiggling.
Phil: My my, are you ticklish?"
Me: "You know I am Uncle HAHAHAHAHAHA".
He keeps tickling my ribs, gets me in a corner and gets his fingers into my underarms, I go wild with laughter and attract attention. So the rest of the night, ladie come up and run their fingers up and down my back, their husband give me rib tickles, I'm laughing, squirming, telling them "aw com'on, I'm ticklish!". Still we danced, drank, had fun over several hours. Finally midnight comes, we welcome in the New Year, then I hear "TICKLE HER!" Two of the men hold me down on a lounger while the others all line up and take turns ticking my feet. Each one tickled for at least two minutes, then Frank, my hubby's best friend held my arms over my head and the ladies took turns tickling my underarms while the men tickled my feet. I laughed myself into hysterics and was exhausted by the time they stopped, giving me short breaks in between. Still, about an hour had passed.
Happy New Year to everyone and all the best for 2020.
Mrs.you have the best stories. It seems like tickling runs in the family even amongst older relatives. Does Uncle Phil tickle others like your Aunt or his daughters ? Are they ticklish ? Has he ever tickled your feet ? Thanks again for sharing, love your stories. Happy New Year !!

Jack, Uncle Phil has tickled me since I was young, he's also tickled my mom(his sister). He still tickles us both, and yes, has tickled my feet many times.

Mrs., it seems like Uncle Phil is awesome. Lol What was the best tickling he gave you and his sister (your mom). Your dad didn't get pissed ? Lol. It would be cool if you had a monthly blog !

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back