• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Holiday ticklings.

Michael514

Level of Lemon Feather
Hello, I know I've been away for a while. Had some medical issues but anyways I realize it's late but during the Christmas holiday I had two pretty good foot ticklings. Here it goes.

The first was right before Christmas. My wife and I were finishing up shopping and we came home. We were both tired and she asked me to run an errand for her. I pretended to mope and complain about it and she asked what she could do to make me do her the favor.

I told her,"if you come downstairs and do something for me, I'll consider going". (I have a pair of stocks I made myself last year.)

She replied, "not that damn contraption again".

I said, " yes, if you want me to go out for you then come downstairs".

I then took her hand and led her down, all the while she was pleading and asking me to do something else. As we approached my weightbench, where the stocks are attached, I asked her what the problem was.

She told me in a concerned voice," I don't like it, I feel trapped, I can't move my feet and it drives me crazy".

I told her that I didn't understand why because she isn't very ticklish on her feet. She told me that sometimes I hit nerves that make her jump. This truly shocked me.

I put her in the stocks, locked her ankles, tied her hands above her head, and started to remove her slippers and her red and white holiday socks. I then pulled up a chair and brought out a feather and a pen. I used the pen on her arches, heels and soles. She was kind of giggling, especially when I nibbled and used the pen on her heels, and asking me to stop, but when I used the feather on and in between her toes she jumped and begged me to quit.
I held her toes tight and used the feather in every way possible on them. I then let go of them and tickled her bare toes and feet, enjoying watching them wiggle and try to escape the ticklings. I tickled her for about 10 minutes. I let her out and before and she could comment about me tickling her bare feet, I told her that the next time I was going to put her face down, tie her hands behind her back and tickle her feet all day long and this time in stockings. She then said, "Oh yea, never, ever again".
"We'll see," I thought to myself.

The second one took place around the Holiday weekend. I told a foot tickling experience I had with my S-I-L on Halloween and that I'm almost positive she loves to be tickled. I wrote it on 11-03-16 the link is, if interested, www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=92051.

I noticed during the day she wore these thick, pink booty type socks. They were driving me crazy because I know she is ticklish and never pulls away or says anything when I've tickled her feet in the past.

The day was ending and the family was in the kitchen except for her and myself. We were in the dining room and she was standing right next to me so I got my courage up and commented on her socks.

"Nice socks, " I said to her

"Oh yes, they are thick but so soft, you should feel it".

I was shocked when she said this, but I asked,"well can I feel one of them"?

At that moment she did just like she did on Halloween, she went into "the pose" and lifted her foot behind her and rested it on the dining room chair.

"Here, feel how soft it is", she said.

I tickled her sole very quicky and kept it up.

She burst out laughing and said,"OH SHIT! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! THAT TICKLES! HA!HA!HA!"

I never heard her swear before until that moment. She was wiggling and jumping, BUT SHE NEVER MOVED HER TICKLISH FOOT. I tickled it for only about 15 seconds or so. She was losing her balance from being on one leg and having her foot tickled so she pulled it away before she fell over.

I told her jokingly I was sorry and that I never really saw or felt her soft, pink sock. Surprisingly before I could finish my sentence she went right back to "the pose" and I tickled it again, however this time I grasped her ankle and dug my index finger into that soft ticklish sole. She was jerking, jumping and laughing.

She said,"HA!HA!HA! STOP PLEASE, OH SHIT, SOMEONE, ANYONE LOOK WHAT HE'S HA!HA!HA! DOING TO MY FOOT"!

I got to tickle her for about half a minute this time before I heard the rest of the family approaching the room. I let go of her and I was afraid she was going to say something but she didn't. I walked by, took a big chance and whispered to her," nice socks, can I see them again"?

She just looked at me, smiled, and whispered," some other time perhaps".

She walked to the front door and put her shoes on. They went home and I was left with a great, no two great memories. I hope you enjoyed reading them. If I have any more I'll be sure and post them, sooner I hope.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting, Osco. Good tales. You're so lucky to have that lady for your SIL.

Glad to hear you're back among us. I was afraid you got caught selling crack, or worse yet, your wife had caught you tickling her sister. ;)

sole seeker said:
Thanks for posting, Osco. Good tales. You're so lucky to have that lady for your SIL.

Glad to hear you're back among us. I was afraid you got caught selling crack, or worse yet, your wife had caught you tickling her sister. ;)

Thanks for the response! No not selling crack and my wife's sister is not to far off. The S-I-L, I was writing about is my B-I-L'S wife.

Understand, it kind of makes her my S-I-L in a sense.

However my wife's sister, my real S-I-L, who is about 4 years younger then us has extremely ticklish feet. They are about a size 8, wide and well pedicured. I have seen her feet tickled by my M-I-L and B-I-L about three times as jokes over the years and she went hysterical with laughter and she absolutely hates being tickled probably because of her ticklishness.

My wife's feet, as I mentioned before, aren't but her sisters are. I have had plenty of chances and devious set ups but nothing yet. Hopefully this Holiday week, when we get together, I'll look for the opperatunity.

Again thanks and I'll talk to ya' soon.

Sorry to hear so late that you were working thru medical issues, but I surely hope they are behind your and your family. And one of these days I hope we get to have that coffee and say hello. Terrific to hear that you lady is admitting to being ticklish for you and I think that is a positive for you. Hang in there, you never know what might happen. Definitely great to see you back.

:wavingguy

PokeyinMich said:
Sorry to hear so late that you were working thru medical issues, but I surely hope they are behind your and your family. And one of these days I hope we get to have that coffee and say hello. Terrific to hear that you lady is admitting to being ticklish for you and I think that is a positive for you. Hang in there, you never know what might happen. Definitely great to see you back.

:wavingguy

Thanks my good friend. Sounds good Poke. A cup of coffee, a RedWings/Blackhawks game, or a Big Boy burger and shoot the breeze.

busted

lol dont u hate it when ur tickling someone and a person comes and ruins the moment? lol :ignite:

P.S sorry to hear about the medical conditions

from a fellow tickler

Delightful!

These are the types of stories that give a guy hope! Thanks for sharing.

bigmaneating said:
lol dont u hate it when ur tickling someone and a person comes and ruins the moment? lol :ignite:

P.S sorry to hear about the medical conditions

from a fellow tickler

Thanks for your concern, all is much better now.

Yes I agree. I hate it when someone walks in and spoils it, but it some cases it makes it a little more exciting because there is the anticipation that there may be another opperatunity, especially if she is and likes to be tickled.

jdmac020 said:
These are the types of stories that give a guy hope! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for your comments. Exactly about some stories and experiences by others. If you have any I would love to read them.

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back