• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HomeMade OLDer People M/f

b0xr

2nd Level Red Feather
Played with the wife today for the first time in a long while.
I'm 57 and she's 53
Neither one of us is in good shape.
You've been warned.

The tickling is ok...I focus on her nipples because they're crazy ticklish.
Her laughing is awesome!
If you like it I may post another one

https://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=EX7cSWbhhXM

i would love to see you tickle her feet so we can see her soles and her face
Great laugh!
nice post

I love her laughter and begging!!!

Please do more, and focus on her feet!
What size are her feet and are they ticklish?
From what I could see she is a nice looking woman.

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Def Need Some Nylons on That Lady's Feet !!! What a Great Laugh !!!! MORE PLEASE !!!

I love her laughter and begging!!!

Please do more, and focus on her feet!
What size are her feet and are they ticklish?
From what I could see she is a nice looking woman.

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

Thanks everybody. We had fun yesterday and it's been a while.

Anyway, Karen has a size 6 foot. They're not very ticklish unless you use feathers or fingers between the toes. That drives her wild. Otherwise, if you tickle them with your nails, she will wiggle and squirm a little but no laughter. She actually enjoys it and says I could do that to her as long as and whenever I want. I have alot of clips with me tickling her feet (None in Nylons...sorry) but they're kind of boring.

I think this is incredible. It's real life tickling! Does she enjoy it to? If so it'd be awesome to see her tied where she can't fight you off with her hands lol!

It is real tickling and she has a Love/Hate thing for it. She cannot take being tickled very long, but it does turn her on sexually...something she blames me for lol. As for bondage, she has physical limitations that prevents me from tying her spread eagle so that's whT I came up with on such short notice. Funny thing is that we were just getting ready to have sex when the phone rang. It was my daughter and they stayed on the phone for half hour. While they were chatting I pulled out the old suitcase and tied the leather shackles to the bed and covered them with the quilt. When she returned to bed I put my pillow by her feet and started light tickles (she loves that) I put her ankle into one and she realized what I had done. We both laughed and then after I told her how long it's been since I tied her she agreed to allow me to tie her up. The rest is history. I tickled her for about 10 minutes before we finished off with good Hot sex.

Last edited:
Good for you two. There is no age limit on fetish.

Very nice clip. Your wife has a very cool laughter! Thank you both for sharing ths clip to us. I love home made clips, cause there are real people and no models. Please show us more clips tickling your wife. Any clip where you tickle her between her toes with feathers possible?
Do you have some pics of your wifes soles?
Very interesting, that your wife has so ticklish nipples? Where else is she ticklish?

I have several foot tickling clips I will share in the near future.

Would love to see the clip, it won't open... :sadcry:

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back