• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Honeymoon From Hell (f/fm) - all parts including finale

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Part 1

Sean and Eva, both 24 years old met in their first year of university had just finished their university degrees. Their wedding came quickly due to a cancellation which meant that all their finances were spent on the Wedding day. They both had a week off from work but no plans for a honeymoon until they could afford it.

Sean walked into the living room to be greeted by his new wife, he towered over her, standing 6ft 2 tall hugged Eva in his muscular arms and kissed her forehead. Eva was only 5ft 1 with shoulder length brown hair, her pasty complexion made Sean look even more tanned. Sean sat down on the sofa with his mug of coffee whilst Eva sat cross legged on the floor amongst all of their Wedding gifts, making note of who had bought them what when she came across an envelope with their names on. “Sean, we missed one” she said with excitement as she tore it open. Inside, there was a folded piece of paper, it read;

‘Sean and Eva,

Thank you for including me in your celebrations, I know you are waiting for to go on your dream honeymoon but in the meantime, please use my cottage for a deserved mini break. It’s yours all week.

With love

X’

Eva looked at Sean with confusion, “There is no name on it, who would have given us this?”

“I’m not sure” Sean said, equally confused. “I don’t know anyone with a cottage. Where is it?”

Eva turned the paper over to see a map, directions and a code for the key box. “It’s not too far from here, just in the countryside” she answered back. “Shall we go?”

“I’m not so sure, we don’t know who sent it” Sean hastily answered.

“Oh, come on, obviously we know them as they were at our wedding. Maybe there is some post at the cottage or something with their name on, then we can thank them” Eva said with excitement.

“I suppose so” Sean said. “We might as well do something with our time off”.

Eva ran up the stairs to pack her bags as Sean stared at the piece of paper, trying to find some clues into who sent it. Defeated, he strolled upstairs to get some clothes ready.

After a few hours the newlyweds left and made the short journey to the cottage in the countryside. They followed the map to a small winding road.

“Are you sure this is the way?” Sean said abruptly, questioning Eva’s directions.

“Yes, it should be down here at the end of the road” Eva replied.

The pair continued down the road, it was starting to get dark and there were no streetlamps. Sean had a concerned look on his face as they continued down the winding road. Eventually Eva spotted some lights in the distance. “That must be it” she blurted out. As the car approached the lights in the distance, they were greeted by a large locked gate, blocking access to the drive. They both looked at the cottage, all the downstairs lights were on. Sean climbed out of the car, walked up to the gate and noticed an intercom. He pressed the call button but no response.

“Nobody is in” he said nervously to Eva.

“I know, that’s what the letter said, stupid. Find the key box” Eva said sarcastically.

Sean turned his phone torch on and scanned the area before finding the box.

“What’s the code” he called out.

“8-4-2-5-5-3” Eva shouted back.

Sean entered the code and the box opened with two keys on display. He walked to the padlock on the gate, on the gate were the initials ‘T.C’.

“Eva, do you know anyone with the initials TC?” He asked as he turned the key in the padlock, unlocking the gate and opening it.

“Not off the top of my head” she said confused. “It might just be the initials of a previous owner of something”.

Satisfied, Sean got back into the car and drove down the driveway to the front door. The pair climbed out, Sean unlocked the front door and pushed it open, unveiling a lovely open plan cottage. Excitedly, Eva ran inside and left Sean to get the bags. She walked round admiring the place and Sean walked through the door.

“Thanks for your help” he said with an abrupt tone.

“My pleasure” she joked back at him.

The pair explored the downstairs, Eva tried a door to a large side room, but it was locked.

“That’s weird” she said puzzled.

“It’s probably the owner’s private room with their stuff or something” Sean replied.

The walked into the kitchen to see two champagne glasses on the table with a note.

‘Sean and Eva, enjoy a bottle of bubbly on us, you deserve it. X’

“No name again” Sean said, with a concerned frown.

“Oh, who cares” Eva snapped back, “it’s probably one of our parent’s friends or something. Now go to the fridge and get the champagne”.

Sean walked to the fridge, took out the bottle of champagne and opened it. He poured them both a glass. He noticed a light switch near the back door, intrigued, he walked over and flicked the switch. Lights turned on outside showing a hot tub.

“That’s a shame” Sean said with disappointment. “We didn’t bring our swimming costumes”.

“Who said we needed a costume” Eva said with a cheeky smile and she started to undress.

“We can’t, its rude” Sean said proudly

Eva walked over to him and started unbuttoning his top, she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him before scattering her fingers down his newly exposed side.

Sean jumped back “stop that” he giggled.

“It’s only us two here, no one will ever know” she whispered to him before taking off his shirt.

An hour or so later the two walked back inside naked and dripping wet.

“Sean, get that fire on, its freezing here” she shivered.

Sean walked over to the log fire; the logs were already piled up. Sean saw the fire lighters and matches next to the fireplace. He quickly lit it and stood back. Eva walked over and hugged him to get some warmth. They both looked at the flames start to get bigger before they turned bright green.

“That’s odd” Sean said puzzled, “why are they green?”

Eva shrugged her shoulders as they both took a step back, the flames slowly turned back to normal. They both starred lovingly into each other’s eyes and shared a kiss. The room got a bit smoky.

“Its fine” Sean said before kissing Eva again. “It’s probably because it hasn’t been used in a while”. The pair sat down on the sofa; within minutes they were both fast asleep.

Sean stirred first, he opened his eyes but was greeted by darkness, he tried to move his body but couldn’t.

“What’s going on?” he said loudly. He tried to move again but to no avail. He felt himself lying down with his arms stretched above his head. He tried to move his legs, but his ankles were locked in something.

“Eva is this your doing?” he asked puzzled but was greeted by silence.

“MMmmm” Eva stirred. She slowly came around to be greeted by the same predicament as her husband. “Sean, what the FUCK” she shouted as she pulled on her restraints.

“It’s not me” Sean panicked. “LET US OUT” he shouted.

The pair struggled for a few minutes, trying to break free.

“It’s no use” a female voice said from across the room.

“Who are you and what do you want with us” Sean pleaded. “We have no money, let us go”.

“Eva, do you want to explain?” the female voice said.

Eva stayed quiet.

“EVA???” Sean shouted, “WHAT IS GOING ON?”

“I’m sorry Sean” Eva said softly.

“SORRY? Tell me what is going on this instant” Sean demanded.

“Oh, Eva hasn’t told you about me then” the voice mocked.

“TELL ME ABOUT YOU, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?” Sean shouted.

“Now there is no need to get angry Sean” the voice said softly. “I’m just here to get what is rightfully mine”

“WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS?” Sean shouted. “WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT”.

“Eva, of course” the voice said softly.

“I WILL NEVER BE YOURS” Eva snapped back.

Before Sean could question again, he heard a familiar sound.

“Hee-hee” Eva giggled. “S-S-Stop that Hehehe”

“You know what you have to do to stop me” the voice said mocking Eva.

“No” Eva snapped.

“Fine” the voice said

“Hehehehehehehehehe Get off Hehehehehehe” Eva giggled

“What’s going on?” Sean quizzed

“Nothing much” the voice said. “I’m just exploring Eva’s stomach”.

“Well quit it” Sean snapped. “She’s ticklish”.

“Oh, I know that Sean. I know your wife very well indeed” the voice said seductively.

“I DON’T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE!” Sean snapped.

The blindfold covering his eyes was removed. His eyes took a few seconds to adjust before he saw a familiar face looking down at him.

“Jen?” he said shocked.

“Oh, you remember me” she said back.

“Of course, but that doesn’t explain what you are doing here” he said quizzingly.

Sean lifted his head to see his naked body laid on a black padded table. He couldn’t see his feet; they were the other side of some padded stocks. He looked at Eva, on the same table next to him, completely naked with her feet the other side of the same stocks.

“What the fuck are you doing to us” he questioned.

“Would you like to explain, Eva” Jen said softly.

Eva stayed quiet, Jen leaned over a picked up a soft pick feather before running it up and down her pasty stomach. She bit her lip trying to supress the giggles. Jen started drawing circles around Eva’s belly button.

“HEHEHEEHE STTTOOOPPPP” Eva giggled loudly.

“I can do this all day” Jen said patronisingly. As she continued to glide the feather around her belly button.

“Noooo hehehehehehe” she pleaded.

Sean was watching on with equal amounts of nervousness and excitement. He had always been into bondage but had never dappled much into tickling. Jen noticed this and gave him a smile before putting his blindfold back on.

“Jen, what do you want?” Sean said once he was back in darkness.

“I have already told you my dear” she whispered.

Eva’s giggles filled the room as her body couldn’t escape the strokes of the fluffy feather.

“HEHEHE, OK OK JJUUSSSTT STTOOPP HEHEHEHE” she giggled.

Jen stopped the feather.

“Me, Me, Me” Eva stuttered.

“Spit it out woman” Jen snapped as she pinched Eva’s waist with her fingers.

“EEEKKKK” Eva shrieked. “I’m trying” She pleaded.

“Not hard enough” Jen Snapped back before running her finger nails up and down Eva’s exposed sides.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha” Eva cackled “STOOPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHA”.

Jen came to a holt as Eva tried regaining her breath.

“Sean, you know that me and Jen were close at University”. She muttered out.

“Yes?” Sean said puzzled.

“Well, we were a bit more than close” Eva mumbled out.

“EXCUSE ME” Sean shouted angrily.

“Well, when you were away, we got very close” she said with a whimper.

“AND I GOT CUT OFF WITHOUT A QUESTION! NOT EVEN AN INVITE TO YOUR FUCKING WEDDING” Jen snapped.

“SO, YOU SLEPT WITH MY WIFE, YOU PYSCO” Sean snapped. “Eva, we will talk about his later. NOW LET US FUCKING GO”.

“Talking time is over now” Jen said as she crammed a ball gag in Sean’s mouth. “You just need to listen” she instructed as she flicked Sean’s cock.

“MMM” he grunted.

“Do you not remember all of the fun we used to have together Eva?” Jen said seductively as she danced her fingers slowly up Eva’s side.

Eva tried to inch her body away from Jen’s fingers with no success.

“Don’t be like that, you used to like me running my fingers across your body” Jen said softly.

“A lot has changed Jen” Eva snapped back. “I’ve changed, I’m not the same old stupid girl anymore”.

“You are. You’re still just as ticklish” Jen mocked as she scribbled her fingers up and down Eva’s exposed sides.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA” Eva laughed. “Quit it”.

“Not until you take me back” Jen said patronisingly.

“NEVER” Eva snapped.

“Fine, have it your way” Jen chuckled as she dug into Eva’s exposed armpits.

“AAAaaaahahahahahahahahhahahahaha” Eva laughed as Jen’s nails covered every inch of her freshly shaved pits.

“OOOO, I don’t remember them being this ticklish” Jen mocked.

“Hahahahahahahahaha P-P-Please ahahahahahahahaha” Eva pleaded as she tried rocking from side to side to try to escape.

“You’re going nowhere” Jen taunted as she tickled her right armpit and her left side at the same time.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eva threw her head back against the padded table in hysterics.

“MMMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHH” Sean tried to speak.

“OOOOHHHHH, your husband wants to play too” Jen mocked as she stopped tickling Eva, walked round the table and stood over Sean.

Eva just lay there panting on the table, unable to get any words out.

“Now where shall I start with you” Jen taunted as she ran a single nail down Sean’s toned, tensed stomach.

Part 2

Jen hovered over Sean’s trapped body, eyeing him up and down. The suspense was driving Sean crazy, not knowing what parts of his body would be tormented first. He could hear her footsteps pacing around him, he lay there silently trying to listen and work out what was going to become of him. The footsteps stopped, he could smell her fragrance just to the right-hand side of him, he tensed his body with anticipation. Jen placed a single nail on his trapped right forearm and traced it slowly to his bicep, Sean winced as the slow-moving sensation drew close to his right armpit, then the sensation stopped. Seconds passed but to Sean it felt like minutes, he was trying to figure out what was going to happen, when they were going to be released, if ever. He heard the footsteps walk to the foot of the table, Jen placed her hand on the top of his right foot, instantly Sean curled his toes of his large size 11 foot.

“Hmmm” Jen pondered. “Are you going to be just as ticklish as my dear Eva?”

Sean did not reply, he wanted to show some resistance to their captor. Jen grabbed Sean’s big toe and pushed it back, exposing his large sole.

“You have some lovely feet Sean” she said as she was inspecting his sole. “Looks like the time spent in my hot tub has made your soles nice and soft for me”.

Sean bit down on his gag, praying that she would leave his feet alone.

“I know what we need” Jen said in delight as she walked away from them.

Sean listened in anticipation as the footsteps slowly got quieter and quieter before he heard the door open and close at the far end of the room.

“MMPPHH” he tried to communicate with Eva.

“Sean, I am so sorry” Eva said apologetically. “It was a stupid thing when you were away and I was lonely, it just happened”.

“MMPPHHH” Sean responded.

“I know you are angry, but I was a bit tipsy, then she turned crazy, so I just cut her off. I should have told you sooner”.

They both lay there in silence, trying to formulate their own plans of how to escape when the door opened again, and the footsteps drew closer to their naked bodies. Once again Sean felt Jen pushing back on his right foot. He felt something being wrapped around his big toe, he jerked as it went in between his toes. Jen chuckled. She released his foot, he tried to scrunch his toes but nothing, Jen had tied his big toe back to the stocks he was in. She did the same to his left foot.

“Now then Sean, this will stop you from scrunching up those lovely big feet” She mocked. “Are they ticklish by any chance?”

Sean just shook his head.

“Playing tough now are you” she mocked again.

“LEAVE HIM ALONE” Eva snapped. “He hasn’t done anything wrong, it’s me you want”.

“Oh Eva, my sweet, kind Eva” Jen softly said. “I know how stubborn you can be at times, this way I can break you slowly without laying a finger on you. You WILL be mine eventually, however long it takes”.

Eva gulped as she felt Jen’s hand on her dainty size 4 foot, pushing her toes back. She let out a giggle as the string ran between her toes. Within minutes, both of her big toes were tied back exposing her soles.

Jen stood back a few steps to admire her handy work, 4 exposed feet in front of her, Sean’s feet twice as big as Eva’s. She stood in the middle of both sets of feet, taking out a small stiff feather and twirling it between her fingers. She ran it down Sean’s left foot, his body buckled as it ran down his arch. “MMPPHHH” he let out a noise as the feather ran back up his arch to his toes, he couldn’t move his foot to escape it.

“Oh Sean” Jen purred. “I have never played with such big, ticklish feet before”

She turned to Eva’s right foot and dragged the feather down her sole, Eva clenched her teeth, trying to resist the giggles.

“Come on Eva, let it out. I know just how ticklish your cute feet are” Jen joked as she stroked the feather up and down her sole slowly.

Eva was doing much better than Sean at resisting giving Jen the satisfaction. Jen stroked up and down, up and down. Eva’s face turning pink, her body tensed, trying her hardest to hold out. After a few minutes of Jen playing with Eva, she turned the attention of the feather to her toes.

“EEKKKK” Eva shrieked as the feather was drawn underneath her exposed toes.

“I know it’s in there” Jen mocked as she twirled the feather underneath her toes.

“Hehehehe” Eva giggled as she couldn’t contain it anymore.

“That’s more like it” Jen said with satisfaction. “You put up a good fight Eva, more than your husband”. She turned her attention to Sean. “As you didn’t hold out as long, you lose”. She walked around to the side of Sean, climbing up onto the table and straddling his waist.

“Tell me, Sean” she said leaning into his ear. “Where are you most ticklish?”

“Mppphhhh” he responded shaking his head.

“Sorry, I didn’t quite catch that”.

“MMMPHHHH”

“Fine, if you don’t want to tell me, I will just have to find out for myself”

Jen dug her nails into both of Sean’s armpits, scribbling her manicured nails across his skin. He bolted up like he had just received an electric shock.

“MMMPPHHHHAHAHAHAHAHMMPPPPHHHH” his blocked laughter filling the room as he thrashed around trying to shake Jen off.

“Oooooo, have I found your worst spot already?” Jen mocked as she continued her onslaught. Sean’s face was red and sweaty as he tried his best to escape his bonds, with no luck whatsoever.

After a few minutes, she pulled her hands away. Sean trying to catch his breath through his gag. Jen lowered her hands down to his sides and scurried her nails over his ribs and sides.

“MMMHAHAHAHAMMMPHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAMMPPHHH” some giggles escaped his gag as once again he was thrashing around, bouncing his bum off the table trying to throw Jen off him. His whole body was becoming more and more moist as the sweat ran down his body. Jen tickled and tickled away so Sean laughed hard into his gag, his energy was being zapped from his body quickly. Jen continued to torment his sides with her long nails until Sean’s thrashing became minimal, his muffled laughter became silent through the giggle fits. Sean’s head was now swaying from side to side, laughing silently into his gag. After 10 minutes of so, Jen stopped, giving Sean a much-needed breather.

She turned to Eva, “You’re awfully quiet my dear. Do you enjoy hearing your loved one suffer alone?”

Eva did not respond; Jen poked her side. Eva jerked her body to the left, away from Jen’s finger.

“You two are far too mobile for my liking” Jen snapped as she jumped down off the table before opening a draw next to Sean. She pulled out 2 straps, laying one down over Sean’s hips. She fastened the strap to the table and tightened it. She walked round to Eva, placed the strap on her and fastened it to the table. Jen scribbled her fingers playfully over Eva’s pale stomach. Eva jerked.

“Not tight enough I’m afraid” Jen mumbled as she tightened the strap. She dug both sets of nails into Eva’s sides. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eva screamed as she tried to wriggle away but couldn’t move a muscle. The strap across her stomach keeping her fixed to the table.

“PERFECT” Jen joyfully exclaimed.

“Jen, can we talk about this, PLEASE” Eva begged.

“You can talk whenever you want, my pet” Jen smugly responded.

“I think you should let us out and we can sit down like grown uPPPSSSSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eva let out as Jen scribbled her nails across the sole of her left foot. “STOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPP ITTTHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA”.

“I said you could talk, but I didn’t say that I would listen” Jen said laughing at Eva as her 5 nails glided around Eva’s exposed soles.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOTTTTT THHEERREEEE HAHAHAHAHA” Eva screamed as Jen’s nails ran under and along her petite toes.

Jen toyed with her victim’s feet and toes until she was red in the face and struggling to breathe before letting her take a much-needed rest.

“What was it you wanted to say to me?” Jen asked.

“I-I-I” Eva panted out.

“SPIT IT OUT” Jen shouted.

“I think we should allll HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” she tried again but Jen started running her feather in between her toes. Eva exploded again into fits of giggles as the feather glided easily between each and every toe.

“You have been quiet for too long, you better not be sleeping” Jen sternly said as she used her free left hand to scribble her nails up and down Sean’s large left sole.

“MMHHHHHPPHAHHAHAHAHAHHHMMMM” he tried to scream and laugh through his gag.

“P-P-Pleaseeeeeeehehehehehehehe” Eva started off again as Jen had gone back to using her right hand to tickle up and down her feet with her nails.

Both of the couple were in hysterics as Jen worked her nails across both of their feet, switching between their toes and their soles. Sean screaming into his gag as Jen raked her nails across his stretched-out soles, covering every inch of them, he had never felt anything like it before, his head rolling from side to side, sweat dripping down him. Eva had gone back to silently laughing as the air had been sucked from her lungs, her pale, sensitive feet at the mercy of her one-time lover. There was no escape for any of them as Jen crouched there for minute after minute torturing their helpless soles. Nearly an hour past before she stopped and stood up. Both of the pair were panting and gasping for breath as they could finally breathe freely again, but for how much longer.

“You both look tired” Jen mocked. “I know something that will help with that” as she threw a glass of water over the both of them. The gasped as the cold liquid hit their hot, naked bodies.

“JEN” Eva shouted out. “Please stop this, my feet cannot take anymore tickling”.

“You’re right” Jen accepted. “They look like they could do with a break, for now”.

Eva grimaced as she felt some cold lotion being applied to her feet, Jen massaged it in slowly and firmly. She switched to Sean’s soles and repeated the massage. Sean let out a little moan with pleasure as she kneaded her fingers into his aching soles.

“Someone is enjoying my massage” Jen joked.

She stood up from their feet. “I’m just going to leave that to soak in for a while and when I return, I want a plan of what is going to happen between us. IF NOT, I have some lovely tools that will work wonders on those feet”.

She back away and closed the door behind her, leaving them both in silence.
Part 3

Both Eva and Sean lay motionless, breathing heavily, soles still tingling from the nails that danced over them.

“Sean” Eva said softly.

“MMPH” Sean’s words stopped by his gag.

“I’m sorry this ever happened, I never knew she was so much of a psyco” Eva whispered apologetically.

“Mmmph Mph”. Sean still hadn’t got to grips with how his gag worked.

“Remember, I love you, and you only” Eva whispered.

“WELL, WASN’T THAT SWEET” Jen exclaimed from across the room.

“You, you, you were here the whole time” Eva said in a panic.

“OF COURSE” Jen snapped. “The old saying goes, true love never dies. WELL, I’m here to disprove that”.

“JEN, PLEASE” Eva begged.

“I’m going to push both of you to your limits, over and over again. Then we will see how deep your love goes” Jen interrupted. “Time to step things up a notch” She chuckled as she walked in between the pair. “Now who to start with?”

Both Sean and Eva gulped, not wanting to be tickled again.

“I KNOW” Jen exclaimed. She dug her right hand into Eva’s stomach and her left hand into Sean’s stomach. Both exploded with laughter again as they squirmed as much as their binds would let them.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA JEEEEENNNNNNN HAHAHAHA” Eva cackled as she bounced against her restraints.

“MMMPPPHHHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHH” Sean screamed into his gag as Jen’s nails scribbled and pinched every inch of his stomach.

“I think I will choose you” Jen said pointing. “Oh wait, neither of you can see” she joked. “I guess you will have a bit of anticipation”.

Both stayed silent, dreading what was about to happen. Eva gulped as she felt Jen’s breath hovering over her stomach. Jen planted a kiss on Eva’s left breast before turning around and scribbling her nails up and down Sean’s sides.

“MMMHAHAHAHAMMMPPHH” He cackled into his gag as his body thrashed from side to side trying to escape her nails.

Jen climbed up onto Sean’s stomach and knelt over him, she slowly slid herself forward so that her bum was placed on his panting stomach. She wiggled her fingers menacingly above his armpits so that he could feel her nails flicking his armpit hair, he tensed his body in anticipation as her fingers dug down to his skin, flicking up and down, scratching against his sweaty pits.

“MMMPPPHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he screamed, trying his best to throw her off as he bounced up and down.

Jen continued for minutes as Sean got more and more out of breath. His head shaking from side to side. The combination of being tickled and having Jen’s weight on his stomach was drawing all the air out of his lungs. Eva stayed silent as Sean’s muffled laughter was getting quieter and quieter.

“Do you like me tormenting your Husband?” Jen mocked. Eva remained silent, taking in deep breaths. “Maybe we should give him a rest, Eva?” Jen mocked again.

Eva turned her head to face Jen, even though her blindfold restricted her view, she bit down on her bottom lip as if she wanted to stop Jen from attacking Sean but didn’t want Jen to turn her attention to her.

“Looks like the love is slowly dying Sean” Jen joked as she continued to attack Sean’s armpits. “Lets try something new” she said as she rotated to face down Sean’s bound body, she sat on his chest as slowly scribbled her fingers down his stomach to his hips, then to his thigh’s. Sean jerked straight away, he hated it when Eva would playfully tickle his thighs and groins.

“MMMHAHAHAHAHAHAHHASSTTOOMMMMMMMMMPPPHHHH” He screamed into his gag, almost getting out a word.

Jen’s pointy nails scribbling over his groins, his cock bouncing from side to side.

“STOP, STOP, STOPPPP” Eva screamed as she could hear her husband bouncing around screaming into his gag.

“So you do still love him then?” Jen questioned.

“Of course, now please stop tickling him” she snapped back.

“Looks like I need to break you” Jen said as she climbed down of a sweaty, panting Sean. “Where do you want me to start with you?” Jen questioned again.

Her question was greeted by silence.

“Oh goody” Jen exclaimed. “Looks like it’s my choice then” she mocked as she slid a single nail down her arm, over her armpit, over her breast, down her stomach to her left hip. “So many good places. Where to start, where to start?”.

Jen walked around the table to Eva’s right side, she bent down and slid open a draw.

“W-W-What are you doing?” Eva said nervously.

“Just you relax and let my tools do the talking” she mocked as Eva heard a whirring noise, closely followed by another whirring noise. The noises got closer and closer to Eva before rotating bristles planted down either side of her neck.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eva exploded into laughter as the bristles moved and vibrated up and down, from her collar bones to her ears. She couldn’t escape, the ticklish movements of Jen’s electric toothbrushes.

“HAHAHAASTTTTOOOPPPPHAHAHAHAH” she cackled.

“Not until Husband says so” Jen mocked.

“HAHAHA HHOOOOWWW CANNN HAHAHAH HEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHA” Eva questioned whilst giggling.

Jen pulled the toothbrushes away from Eva. “Good point, he cant speak through that gag. Oh, well”.

“NOT FAIRRRRRHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE” Eva giggled loudly as the toothbrushes attacked her smooth, pasty armpits.

Jen was drawing circles with the brushes as Eva giggled on.

Around 5 minutes passed before Sean shouted into his gag, “MMPPPHHHHH MMPPPHHH”.

Jen turned the toothbrushes off as she turned her head. Eva panted desperately trying to regain her breath.

“Good point Sean” Jen said brightly, “I should use these on Eva’s Breasts”.

“NOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eva screamed as the toothbrushes were turned back on and were drawing circles around each nipple. Both nipples became erect as the bristles tickled and vibrated over Eva’s sensitive nipples. Eva thrashed from side to side, her perky breasts bounced around in time with her laughter.

“MMPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Sean shouted into his gag.

“You want to play now?” Jen questioned.

“MPPHHHHH MPH MPPHHHH” Sean shouted again.

“Hmmm, he seems to love you more than you love him Eva” Jen whispered in Eva’s ear.

“F-FUCK You” Eva Shouted between breaths.

“If you are going to be like that, I will see how much he really loves you” she smirked as she lent over and took off Eva’s blindfold. Whilst Eva’s eyes were adjusting to the light, Jen walked back around both tables and positioned herself at Sean’s waist, in direct sight of Eva.

Eva looked at her naked, helpless husband before turning her attention back to Jen. Jen pulled out a stiff feather and slowly placed it on Sean’s cock.

“DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE” Eva snapped.

“MPPHHH” Sean mumbled as he felt the feather being dragged up and down his floppy shaft. Within a few seconds, his cock started to come to life.

“Here we go” Jen joked Sean’s cock started to grow. She pulled out another feather in her right hand and as his cock started lifting, she dragged the other from the tip of his cock to his balls.

“Mmmmpphh” Sean groaned and wiggled his hips slowly.

“It seems like I have found a good spot” Jen joked. “Is that right, Eva?”

“SEAN, DON’T YOU DARE” she snapped at her husband.

“MMPPHH” he responded as Jen quickened the pace up. She used one feather to flick the tip of his now erect cock.

“Is that a bit of pre-cum is see?” she said playfully as the tip of his penis started to glisten.

“SEEEAAANNNNNN” Eva screamed.

“You are right Eva” Jen replied. “Now is not the time” as she dropped the feathers and picked back up the toothbrushes, sticking them straight onto Sean’s groins.

“MMMMHAHAHAHMMMPPPHHH” Sean screamed as the brushes ran over his groins and legs. His hard cock began to soften as his hips bounced up and down.

“JEN, STOP THIS NOW” Eva snapped. “DO YOU REALLY THINK THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE THINGS!”

Jen dropped the brushes and walked round to Eva, she leant over her face, smiled and went in for a kiss. Eva turned her head to the side.

“If that’s how you want to play things” Jen said seductively as she leaned back over and put Eva’s blindfold back on. She started to rummage around in her draw.

“Open wide my dear” Jen said patronizingly.

Eva clenched her jaws shut. Jen pinched Eva’s right nipple.

“OWWWWMMPPHH” Eva screamed before Jen shoved a gag into her mouth before tightening it.

“It seems like you two need some alone time” Jen proclaimed. “I need to get changed into something more comfortable”.

“MPPPHHHH” Eva screamed into her gag.

“Don’t worry, I will give you both something to concentrate on” Jen chuckled to herself as she walked around to the foot of the tables. She ran her fingers over Eva’s petite foot. “looks like the lotion has worked very well. Tell me Eva, is it more ticklish now?”

“MMAHAHAHAMMPH” Eva screamed into her gag.

“Perfect” Jen replied as she slowly caressed her bound foot. “I remember massaging your cute feet each night we were together, you used to love it, I could make you moan within minutes”.

“MPPHH” Eva tried to disagree.

“You know you enjoyed it” Jen said seductively as she applied firmer pressure to her soles, slowly working her way up to the balls of her feet. She looked up to see that Eva was slowly swaying her body from side to side. She started to rub each individual toe whilst keeping an eye on Eva’s body filling with goosebumps, Eva’s head was turning slowly from side to side. Jen wrapped her mouth around Eva’s big toe, sucking and licking it. She ran her tongue over each toe. Eva let out a muffled giggle as Jen’s tongue tickled as it ran under her toes. Jen raised her head to see Eva’s nipples fully erect, she walked to Eva’s side and ran her hand in between her legs.

“I see I can still make you wet” Jen chuckled. “But like your husband, it’s not quite the right time yet to make you both moan”. She playfully tickled Eva’s moist vagina as her hand exited from her legs before returning back to the foot of the tables.

Both of them could hear the sound of tape being peeled off. Eva felt something pushed up against the underside of her toes on her right foot before feeling tape being wrapped around it. The same size object was also taped to the sole of her right foot.

“Mpphhhh” she spoke into her gag.

“Don’t you worry my pet, I’m just setting up some tools” Jen mocked as she repeated the process on Eva’s left foot before doing the same to Sean.

Sean felt light vibrations on his right foot, his foot twitched as much as it could, it was lightly tickling him but it was more annoying than tickling. Then the sensation got stronger and small giggles hit his gag. The same happened to his left foot, within seconds he was chuckling into his gag.

“MMPPPHHH” Eva screamed into her gag as she started feeling vibrations growing stronger before she started laughing into her gag.

Within seconds, both captives were laughing into their gags, their bodies shaking from side to side as they tried to move. Their feet fully bound in place that only offered a slight bit of movement for their ankles to move back and forth.

“Don’t worry” Jen laughed “I will try not to be long. But you know how us girls are getting ready” as she slowly backed away from them both and exited the room.

“MMPPHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA” both laughed as they heard the door close. Both thinking how long they will be left like this for as their naked bodies became sweatier and sweatier.

Part 4

Jen re-entered the room around 30 minutes after she had left wearing a long black coat and stiletto heels, she stood at the door across the room from the tables that her captives were bound to. She was surprised to hear no muffled laughter coming from the tables, she could still hear the buzzing coming from the vibrating eggs. As she strutted across the wooden floor, the sounds of her heels hitting the oak floor filled the room. She approached the tables to be greeted by the two squirming naked bodies covered in sweat. Both Sean and Eva had been reduced to silent laughter. Their red, sweaty faces swaying from side to side leaving moist marks on the leather as each cheek hit the table as their heads rolled from one side to the other. She stood in the middle of the two tables admiring the work and preparation she had put in to get them both to this state.

She slowly backtracked to the foot of the tables and turned off each egg, one by one. As she looked up, both Sean and Eva were breathing deeply but did not make a sound, they were exhausted. She peeled the tape from their feet and removed the eggs before putting them back in her draw to Eva’s left. Leaning over Eva, she removed her blindfold and gag, staring down at Eva’s bloodshot eyes. Eva looked broken as she stared back at Jen.

“No more, no more” Eva whispered out whilst panting.

“I’m afraid that we have only just begun” Jen replied, planting a kiss on Eva’s sweaty forehead.

Eva took a deep breath and closed her eyes, she was asleep within seconds. Jen shook her head before walking round to Sean, removing his blindfold and gag, he tried keeping his eyes open but he was fading fast, before he knew it, he was out for the count as well.

“Well, this is no fun” Jen mumbled to herself, shaking her head. Then she had an idea. She walked to the corner of the room and brought over a chair, placing it next to Sean’s table. She removed Sean’s bindings and slowly maneuvered his sweaty, lifeless body onto the chair. Jen cuffed Sean’s hands behind the chair, tied each ankle to the legs and wrapped a cord around his torso a couple of times to secure his body, preventing any major movement. After finally putting his blindfold back on, she took a step back and moved his table out of his way so that he was directly facing the bound, naked, pasty body of his wife.

Jen waited and waited but both showed no signs of coming back around. Eventually she lost her patience and threw a glass of water over Sean’s body. He quickly awoke in a stage of panic.

“W-W-What is going on” he blurted out as his head turned to scan the room but his eyesight was blocked by the blindfold. He clenched his jaw, surprised that the gag was no longer there. Jen walked over to the side of him and whispered into his ear “you are going to sit there, silently, whilst I play with your wife for a while. Any noise from yourself, the gag goes back in and she gets it worse. I want to see your eyes open at all times, any movement from you, anything at all or you close your eyes, YOU get it twice as bad as she is going to get it. GOT IT?” she yanked his hair backwards so that his head faced up to her. “GOT IT?” she said abruptly.

Sean just nodded and took a deep breath. Jen whipped off his blindfold.

Jen walked back over to Eva, glancing back at Sean to make sure she had his attention, she bent over Eva and lightly started to slap her cheek. Slowly Eva re-gained consciousness, she looked across at Sean, tied in a new position.

“What do you want now?” she mumbled at Jen.

“I’m going to have a bit of fun with you Eva, like the old times” Jen responded with a wink. She turned back to Sean, “Now remember, not a peep out of you”.

Sean sat there motionless staring at Jen. Jen turned back to face Eva, unzipped her long coat and let it fall to the fall, revealing nothing more than a black lace bra and thong, she ran her fingers through her long blonde hair, looked back at Sean and blew him a kiss, Sean rolled his eyes in frustration. Jen walked to the draw and took out some baby oil before dripping it across Eva’s torso, she winced as the cold liquid hit her warm skin. Jen began to massage the oil into her body, starting with her stomach, then sides, up to her armpits, across to her neck then down to her breasts, paying special attention to them, her hands glided across her breasts, each finger slowly flicking her nipples on the way past. Within seconds, Eva’s nipples were hard. Jen looked back towards Sean, he was staring back but Jen could tell that he was trying to focus his mind on something else. She kept her eyes gazed at him as she used her fingers to circle Eva’s nipples, Eva was biting down on her bottom lip, trying to prevent the inevitable.

Jen placed Eva’s blindfold back on, ran her fingers down Eva’s arms to her armpits. Eva shuddered as the slow tickling sensation grew stronger. Jen’s fingers fluttered down Eva’s stretched, exposed sides causing Eva to let out a little giggle. Her fingers ran over her hips, down her legs to her ankles. Eva’s legs stirred and twitched as the nails playfully dragged across her sensitive, pale skin. Jen positioned herself behind the stocks with Eva’s small soles in view, she dripped some oil over her stretched toes. The oil ran down her soles, dripping off her heels onto the floor below. As she massaged the oil slowly into her skin, she looked back at Sean, his face turning a shape of pink. She worked the oil deep into her skin.

“Mmmmmm” Eva let out as she received one of Jen’s foot massages, her skin glistened with a combination of oil and sweat. Sean could see that his wife was deeply enjoying the attention but there was nothing that he could do about it, his eyes diverted back to Eva’s feet. Jen pushed her fingers deeper into the crevasses on Eva’s feet causing Eva to breathe slowly but heavily. Jen noticed Sean’s cock coming to life. She stopped the massaging and slowly ran her nails down Eva’s exposed soles.

“Hehehehe, quit it, hehehe” Eva giggled.

Jen’s fingers fluttered quicker and quicker, gliding across every inch of her heels and arches.

“Sto Sto Stop it hahahaha” she laughed as the sensation got stronger.

“I said no moving” Jen said across to Sean.

“I’m not” he responded.

Jen pointed down at his fully erect cock.

“I can’t help that, your teasing me” he said embarrassed.

“Well let’s just see what we can do about that” Jen said seductively.

She walked over to Sean, Sean trying not to make eye contact with Jen. She turned around in front of him and bent down to her feet, undoing the small buckles on her stilettos before slipping them off in front of Sean’s eyes. They were instantly drawn to her pretty size 7 feet, long toes and bright red nail polish. She spun back around to face Sean before sitting down on his lap, facing him. The tip of his penis poked against Jen’s stomach. She leaned in close to him and whispered “I’m going to tease you so much that you will be begging to cum”.

He looked at her shaking his head in dismay. Jen climbed off him and lay down in between his legs, she lifted her feet up and grasped his cock in between the insteps of her feet before moving them slowly back and forth, back and forth. Sean closed his eyes but the thought of what was happening didn’t leave his mind. Jen toyed with him for a few more seconds before noticing that he was not paying attention. She dropped her feet down and scraped her nails across the tops of Sean’s feet. He let out a little squeal and instantly wiggled his feet from side to side.

“I told you to pay attention” she said sternly. “This is your last chance”.

Sean gulped as he watched Jen seductively climbed to her feet before strutting across to where Eva lay. Jen looked Eva up and down, her nipples had returned to their previous state.

“Now then, where were we?” Jen questioned.

“You were about to let us go?” Eva hastily responded.

“HA, YOU WISH” Jen mocked before sinking her nails into Eva’s exposed underarms.

“HAHAHAHA NOOOO HAHAHAHA” Eva exploded into laughter, bouncing around on the table. Jen climbed up and straddled Eva’s pelvis before returning to the tickle torture.

“PLEEEAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eva continued to laugh as the pointy nails scribbled inside her pits. Jen kept up the torment for the next 5 minutes before allowing her to rest, looking back at Sean. He was clearly uncomfortable watching someone torture his wife whilst his cock stood up at attention. Jen went back to circling Eva’s nipples, as soon as she thought that Eva was getting too comfortable, she scuttled her nails down Eva’s sides, causing Eva to jolt up off the bed. Once she was satisfied with Eva’s state of pleasure she spun around facing down the table.

“From what I can remember, there was one thing that drove you crazy Eva” Jen said seductively.

Shock set in over Eva’s face, “Nooooo, don’t you dare” she scolded.

But it was too late, Jen scribbled her nails all over Eva’s hips, thighs and groins.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eva exploded, her bum bouncing up and down on the bed, trying to throw Jen off but to no avail, Jen rode Eva like she was on a racehorse.

“HAHAHAHA PLLEEAAASSSEEE HAHAHAHAH STOOOOOOPP HAHAHAHAHA” Eva screamed as Jen’s nails picked up to full pace, dancing around over Eva’s exposed skin.

Eva was turning bright red as her worst places were exposed and tormented by Jen’s skillful hands. Jen tickled and tickled and tickled before finally being thrown a foot in the air before crashing back down on Eva’s stomach.

“Wow, this is getting dangerous” she joked before climbing down off the table. “I need to do something about this before I get hurt”.

“I-I-I-I WWILL HURT YOU ONCE IM OUT OF THIS” Eva snapped pulling at her binds and wriggling frantically around.

“Fighting talk, I like it” Jen joked. “You have too much movement for what I have instore for you, my dear”. She rummaged around in her draw before pulling out a large strap and two smaller ones. She lay the large strap across Eva’s stomach before poking the two ends through small slits in the table, either side of her stomach. She repeated the process with the two smaller straps over her thighs. Jen slid under the table to tighten them up before poking her head out.

“How’s that now?” she questioned

Eva tried to move her hips and legs but nothing, she was compressed to the table.

“FUCK YOU” Eva scolded out.

“That’s awfully rude” Jen said back condescendingly. “Your husband will pay for that”. She looked across at Sean, still erect and red faced. “But there is one thing I need to do first” Jen said as she walked over to another cupboard before returning with an automatic drill.

“W-what is that for?” Sean said with a tremor in his voice.

Jen just smiled as she walked back to Eva’s feet. She leaned over the stocks before placing the drill down, pointing up the bed. She fixed it to the back of the stocks with 2 little straps before pressing the button to see the head spin slowly round.

“Don’t hurt her, PLEASE” Sean blurted out.

“What’s going on?” Eva said scared.

“Don’t worry, I would never do anything to hurt my Eva” Jen said lovingly before pulling out a feather duster. Eva twitched as the soft feathers brushed the inside of her legs. Jen clicked the end of the duster into the drill head before adjusting the length of the pole so that the tip was just touching Eva’s exposed pussy.

“Jen, no, please” Eva begged. Her pleas fell on deaf ears as Jen clicked the button on the drill causing the feather duster to spin slowly, gently tickling the insides of her thighs and pussy. Both Jen and Sean watched on as Eva’s twitching turned into light giggles. Eva’s head turning from side to side as the giggles became stronger.

“Hehehe Jen hehehe please hehehe please hehehe” she giggled as the soft feather fluttered against her.

Jen turned to Sean with a wicked grin before locking eyes with him and started to walk slowly and menacingly over to him.

Part 5

Jen walked behind Sean, she bent down and checked that his wrists were secure behind his back. She leaned in towards his left ear and whispered, “you seem to be enjoying watching your wife’s ordeal”. Sean sat there quietly, he did not want to do anything to make his or his wife’s continued torture worse but deep down, he was enjoying watching her petite body squirm as she lay there bound to the table.

“Your silence says it all” Jen whispered close to his ear before biting down on his ear lobe. Sean’s eyes were fixed onto his wife, he did not notice Jen rummaging around behind him. She lay down on the floor before slowly sliding in between the legs of the chair and positioned herself in between Sean’s bound ankles. A single stroke of her feather up his hard shaft got his attention quickly. He looked down to she Jen’s hands holding a feather in each hand. Her hands got closer to his cock, the tips stoked up and down either side of his shaft. His cock jerked and he tried to pull away with no success, his back was firmly pressed against the back rest of the chair. He gritted his teeth and took a deep breath, trying to suppress the giggles. His eyes shifting between his wife and watching the feathers stroke him, he didn’t know whether to laugh or moan. His butt cheeks clenching in between twitching of his penis. He couldn’t stay quiet for much longer.

Jen picked up speed with one of the feather whilst twirling the second feather over the tip of his cock.

“mmmmmmmhehehehe” Sean let out a giggled moan as the pressure was starting to build from within himself. “No no no hehehehehe” he giggled as the urge was getting closer.

Jen watched on, closely paying attention to her tormenting hands. Sean starting buckling and moaning, his penis twitching with every stroke of the feather. His light twitches became stronger and stronger, Jen dropped her feathers and gripped the head of his penis tightly. Sean took a deep breath as the strong urge vanished and was replaced by giggles as Jen used her free hand to scribble her nails over the inside of his legs.

“Hahahahahaha what are you doing hahahahah” he laughed.

“I’m not even close to letting you cum” Jen mocked as she scrambled both hands now over his thighs and inside his legs.

Sean was bouncing on his chair as much as he could to escape her fingers, they moved up and down his legs, from his groins, over his knee caps and down to his ankles and tops of his feet.

“STOOOOPPPP IITTTTT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he laughed as sweat was now forming over his body. His loud laughter drowned out his wife’s giggles as the feather duster was still rotating over her sensitive skin.

Jen stopped and slid back out from under the chair, before slowly climbing to her feet. She leaned in again to Sean’s ear, “now it’s time for me to play with your pretty wife again, but first” she quickly danced her nails over Sean’s sides.

“Hohoho HAHAHAHAHAHA” he laughed on for another minute or so. Jen stopped, picked up a glass of water with a straw and allowed Sean to finally take a much needed drink. She wiped his lips seductively before placing the glass down and walking over the Eva. She stood at her feet and turned the drill off. It slowly came to a halt, much to Eva’s appreciation. Jen untied her toes from the stock allowing Eva to scrunch and stretch her aching feet. Her body was moist, head dripping with sweat. Jen feeling kind allowed Eva to drink from the straw, the pint glass of water she had got was gone within seconds.

“You might live to regret drinking all that” Jen chucked, it was met by a frown from above the blindfold of bound Eva. “You have been tickling us for hours, IM EXHAUSTED AND THIRSTY, GET IT” Eva scolded.

“I was just saying” Jen responded, “I would hate for you to wet yourself. We don’t have a scheduled toilet break for the next few hours”.

Sean lifted his head up with a frustrated look on his face. “What do you actually want from us”, he spoke nervously.

“I’ve told you” she responded.

“And we have both told you no” he said sympathetically. “So why are you continuing to do this?”.

“If I can’t have Eva, neither of you will have your freedom. You will both be my tickle pets” Jen responded with a devious grin. “I’ve got all the time in the world to do what I want with you, when I want”.

Sean took a deep breath and kept his eyes on Jen as she walked down to Eva’s wriggling feet. She tied a piece of string to her big toe on her left foot and pushed her foot back against the stock. “Now you hold your foot in this position, or else” she instructed.

“OR ELSE WHAT” Eva snapped back.

Jen walked around the table to the right hand side of Eva, pinching her right nipple tightly.

“OUCH” Eva shouted.

“Or else what I am going to do to you is going to be 10 times worse” Jen responded condescendingly.

She went back down to Eva’s feet and tied a second piece of string to Eva’s big toe on her right foot before pushing her foot back against the stock. “Now hold still” Jen joked as she tied the two pieces of string together at the end. Jen checked that the string was taught before looking back at Eva with an evil look on her face. “Open your mouth” she demanded. Eva slowly and nervously opened her mouth. Jen placed the string into the small gap that Eva had left her. “Now, bite down”. Eva followed Jen’s request exactly and held the string between her teeth and looked nervously at Jen.

“We are going to play a little game” Jen joyfully exclaimed. “I am going to do what I want to your feet, you can’t drop the string. If you do, your husband is going to get some special attention”. Jen walked down to the foot of the table before dragging a single fingernail slowly down Eva’s right sole. “GOT IT?” Jen said with a raised voice. Eva tried to scrunch her toes, this tugged the string, that’s when the realization set in Eva’s mind. She simply closed her eyes and nodded softly.

Jen pulled up a small stool and sat down at the foot of the table, right in front of the two small soles, sticking out of the end of the stocks. She began circling one nail around on Eva’s left arch.

“Eeeeeeeehehe” Eva giggled as she tried her best to hold her foot still. Jen slowly picked up the pace, watching Eva’s little body struggle to hold everything together. She started to draw circles on her right arch as well.

“Hehehehehe” poor Eva giggled as she tried to keep her teeth gritted down. Jen’s nails started to slowly scratch up and down Eva’s arches, Eva feet were twitching, giggles being drawn from her mouth between her gritted teeth. Jen stopped for a moment before slowly scratching her nails beneath Eva’s toes. “AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOTTTTTT HAHAHAHAHA THHEEERRRREEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eva cackled as her toes gripped down and losing grip on the string. Jen carried on tickling her feet as she looked across at the silent, defeated Sean, bound to his chair. Each of Eva’s toes was being tortured one by one by Jen’s nails.

“STAAAAAAPPPP HAHAHAHAHA” Eva laughed on as her head thrashed from side to side, her feet wriggling frantically as her toes were being tickled. Tears now running down her face but Jen kept her glare on Sean as she tickled and tickled. Minute after minute passed, she was not letting Eva gain her breath back, her nails raking up and down across each part of Eva’s small feet.

“PLEEEEEAHAHAHAHASSEEEE NNOOOOOO MORRREEEE HAHAHAHAHA” Eva managed to scream out between her fits of laughter. Finally Jen accepted her pleas and stood up, she walked slowly over towards Sean, allowing Eva to slowly regain her breath. As she stood over Sean, she grasped hold of his hard cock.

“Looks like you’re enjoying watching me torment you bound wife?” Jen said with a grin. Eva turned her head and glared at her husband. Sean sat there motionless, his red face said it all.

“WELL!” Jen said sternly, slowly rubbing her thumb over the tip of his cock.

“I-I-I” Sean said with a stutter.

Jen sat down on Sean’s lap. “You and me both” she whispered into his ear. “Do you want me to put the vibrating eggs back on?”.

Sean nodded with agreement, still slightly embarrassed.

“Where do you want me to place them?” Jen whispered in Sean’s ear.

Sean looked up into Jen’s eyes as she straddled his lap. He took a deep breath and gulped, “Under her toes” he said nervously.

“You see Eva, is this really the man you wanted to marry?” Jen said whilst looking back at Eva’s frowning face. “A man who likes to see you get tortured, even though you have had it way worse than him”.

“YOU PIECE OF SHIT SEAN” Eva scolded. “YOU ARE FUCKING GETTING OFF WATCHING ME GET TICKLED”.

Sean hung his head in shame, he couldn’t make eye contact with his wife.

“The ball is in your court now Eva” Jen said sympathetically. “What do you want me to do?”.

“GET HIM” Eva snarled.

Jen smiled as she looked down at Sean. She gripped his throat before pushing his head back. “Looks like you have made a very bad choice there Seany” she mocked. She climbed off him before picking up two vibrating eggs. Kneeling down she picked up one foot before placing the egg under his toes and wrapping tape around his foot. She repeated the process on the other foot before climbing back to her feet. “You’re in trouble now” she mocked again as she turned on the eggs. Sean’s back arched as much as it could, he clenched his mouth shut, trying to contain the giggles. Jen turned up the intensity of the eggs. Sean threw his head back, still clenching his jaw shut, his legs bouncing up and down as he tried to use the floor to pull off the tape holding the eggs. His toes only just touching the floor causing the eggs to vibrate deeper into his toes with every bit of downward pressure he applied, there was no escape from the vibrations. Jen saw how much he was struggling to cope so she decided to give him a helping hand. She walked behind him and dug her nails into his ribs, dancing them up and down. Sean finally cracked.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STTTTOOOOOOPPPPP HAHAHAHA” he cackled as he wriggled around in his chair. Jen’s nails scribbling up and down his exposed sides and ribs.

His eyes still shut as his head was shaking from side to side, filling the room with his laughter. Jen looked across at Eva. Her mischievous smile said it all. Jen smiled back at Eva as she continued to tickle torture Sean’s naked body for minute after minute. Beads of sweat running down Sean’s face as his body jerked and bounced in the chair. Finally she stopped to let him rest and turned the eggs off. His panting body, desperately trying to get as much air back in his lungs as possible.

“BI-TCH” he panted out.

Jen looked at him and shook her head before straddling his legs and digging her fingers back into his sides and stomach.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he cackled as he bounced up and down again, trying to shake her off. Jen was enjoying the challenge as tried to keep her balance whilst digging her nails in. Eventually, Sean’s body gave up through exhaustion and he sat there laughing silently, swaying his head from side to side. Jen kept going, digging into his armpits. Sean was helpless, blood rushing to his face as he struggled for breath. Within moments, he had passed out. His head dropped.

Jen climbed off him, a shocked look on her face. ‘Was he just playing?’ she thought. She flicked his penis lightly, but no response. Finally she noticed his chest, he was still breathing. A sense of relief came over her, followed by a wicked grin. She turned to Eva, Eva had seen that look before on Jen as Jen slowly strutted towards Eva.

“JEN, JEN, PLEASE” she shouted. “PLEASE DON’T JEN, NOT THAT, ANYTHING BUT THAT” she pleaded and panicked as Jen got closer and closer.

Part 6

Jen approached Eva’s bound body, stroking her cheek. Eva’s eyes were wide in fear as she knew what Jen had in store for her. Jen kissed Eva’s sweaty forehead before disappearing from Eva’s view. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she the footsteps approaching her again.

‘BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR’

Eva opened her eyes to see Jens magic wand vibrator positioned in front of her left nipple, getting closer and closer before the contact was made. Eva bounced up and down as the intense vibrations sent ticklish shockwaves throughout her bound body.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA” she laughed, fighting against her restraints.

Jen dragged the vibrator down from Eva’s erect nipple onto her stomach, Eva’s laughing filled the room as Jen circled it around her belly button.

“JEEEENNNNNNN, STOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA” she cackled

“Oh, you want me to stop tickling you with it?” Jen playfully responded.

“YEEEAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH” she screamed

“OK then, have it your way” Jen smirked as she slowly dragged the wand over Eva’s pussy before massaging her clit with it.

“NOOOOOOOOOO” Eva called out as Jen pulled out a belt and fastened the wand to Eva’s right thigh, with the tip of the wand sending shockwaves up and down Eva’s body as it rested on her clit. Eva bit down on her bottom lip as she felt herself getting more and more moist.

Soon the room was filled with Eva’s moans getting louder and louder as Jen stroked Eva’s nipples. Jen could see Eva’s body buckling as she was becoming closer to climax. She grabbed the remote before turning the wand off. Eva glared at Jen in frustration. Jen countered Eva’s glare by digging her nails into Eva’s side and ribs.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH” Eva cackled as Jen’s fingers danced over each rib. Jen climbing onto Eva and straddling her as the speed of her nails picked up.

“STTOOOAHAHAPPP IITTTTTAHAHAHAHA” Eva laughed.

Jen stopped her torment before turning the wand back on and leaning towards Eva’s breasts, flicking her nipples with her tongue. She turned her head to the side to see Sean staring at them, he had awoke and his cock standing up. A wave of excitement passed over Jen as an evil idea popped into her head. She turned off Eva’s wand, to Eva’s frustration again before climbing down to the floor.

“We are going to play a really fun game now” Jen gleefully exclaimed. Both Eva and Sean looked at each other and gulped. “It’s called, Don’t Cum” Jen said with excitement. “Now, the rules are very simple” she said whilst holding 2 more vibrating eggs and walking down to Eva’s feet. “You are both going to receive pleasure, as soon as you cum, I will tickle the shit out of you, like you have never felt before” she said whilst taping the eggs under Eva’s toes.

“That’s not fair” Eva exclaimed. “I have had a head start”.

“Very true and since you mentioned, head” Jen joyfully said before positioning herself in between Sean’s legs.

“DON’T YOU FUCKING ENJOY IT” Eva scolded at Sean.

“Well, you already have” Sean answered back.

Before they could start a new argument, Jen started Eva’s magic wand off and planted her lips around Sean’s hard cock. Both of them closed their eyes tight as the pleasure came over their bodies. Eva’s moaning grew louder and Sean’s body tensed up. Jen’s tongue running over the tip of his cock as she massaged and tickled his balls. Jen could feel Sean trembling as the speed of her tongue quickened, he was doing well at fighting the urge.

Minutes passed before Eva’s moaning got longer and louder.

“MMMMMMMM IMMMMM CUMMMMINGGG MMMMMMMMMMPPPHHHHHH” She moaned as the magic wand took her to one of the best climax’s she had felt in years.

Jen moved her head off Sean’s cock before flicking the remote to the wand. She looked at Sean. “Try resisting this” she smirked before flicking the switch for the eggs on Eva’s feet.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Eva screamed with laughter as Jen planted her lips around Sean’s cock again, her tongue running circles around the outside of the tip of his cock. Sean’s eyes focused on his wife wriggling around on the table in fits of laughter. He felt the pleasure and excitement overwhelming him, his body started to jerk as the tingling started running up his cock. Jen’s eyes grew wide as she knew what was happening, she withdrew her mouth just before Sean’s final jerk of his body.

“YOU PRICK” Jen shouted at Sean.

He drew his attention to her to see his cum all over her face and hair. He didn’t know what to say.

“THAT’S IT, YOURE FUCKED” Jen angrily said before flicking the switch to the eggs still under Sean’s toes.

“AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” he laughed as the tickling sensation was much worse than before.

“ENJOY YOUR POST CUM TICKLES” Jen scolded before storming out of the room and slamming the door shut.

Both Eva and Sean could do nothing to escape the ticklish vibrations under their toes as they thrashed around against their bonds.

30 minutes passed before Jen re-entered the room, wearing nothing but black lace underwear and thigh-high stockings. She walked over to Sean pinched his rosy cheeks together and said “You’re going to get it now, I have your wife in the palm of my hand”.

She flicked off the eggs from Eva’s feet and removed the tape. Eva lay there panting, trying to get as much oxygen as possible. She was exhausted from the torture. Jen walked over to Eva’s head.

“Are you going to do what I say now?” she asked.

Eva just nodded silently.

Jen released Eva’s feet from the stocks before undoing the ties around her thighs, stomach and wrists. Eva slowly sat up, rubbing her wrists. She looked at her wriggling husband, then back at Jen.

“I have an idea” Eva said with a devilish grin on her face.

Jen looked towards her with glee. She walked over and went for a kiss on Eva’s lips. Eva kissed back passionately. Jen ran her fingers through Eva’s sweaty hair.

“What do you have in mind, honey” Jen whispered.

“This” Eva whispered back before climbing off the table and kissing Jen again. “Sean wont resist it”.

Jen turned off the eggs from Sean so his entire focus was on them. Jen kissed Sean’s wife again before Eva pushed Jen onto the table and straddled her body, passionately kissing her. She kissed down Jen’s neck before pushing Jen’s arms above her head. Jen was enjoying the attention so much that she didn’t realise what Eva had planned before it was too late.

She felt the clicks around her wrists as her arms were locked above her head.

“Now the tables have turned, my dear” Eva said with an evil grin.

Part 7

Jen’s face went white as she stared into Eva’s eyes, she wrestled with the cuffs around her wrists, desperately trying to break free. Eva, still straddled over her midriff reached her hands under Jen and unclipped her bra.

“Wha-what are you doing?” Jen asked nervously.

Eva smiled as she removed Jen’s bra, tossing it to the floor. She secured a strap around Jen’s stomach, limiting her movement even more. Eva stared menacingly into Jen’s eyes as she climbed down off the table.

“Eva, please don’t” Jen begged. “Just let me go and we can all move on”.

Jen’s pleas fell on deaf ears as Eva slowly shook her head at Jen. She walked down to the foot of the table and unclipped the latches on the stocks. Jen pulled her feet up as far as possible to keep away from the stocks. Eva grabbed Jen’s right ankle and tried to pull it down to the stocks but Jen was too strong. Eva struggled for a couple of minutes but to no avail. Jen had a smug look on her face.

“Darling, why don’t you untie me and then I can give you a hand with this evil bitch” Sean asked.

Eva walked towards Sean, sat on his lap with her hands on his cheeks, staring into his eyes. “I think you need to stay put for a while” she whispered. Sean looked puzzled. “You had more than enough fun watching me get tortured, now it’s time for me to get my payback”. Eva dragged her fingers down her husband’s sides. He jolted with ticklish excitement.

“Haha, Quit it” he giggled.

“Your time will come to apologise to me, but for now, someone else needs my undivided attention” She said as she climbed off Sean and walked back to the table.

“Now then, Jen. We can either do this the easy way, or the hard way” Eva said patronisingly.

“FUCK YOU” Jen shouted back at Eva, “I’m not even ticklish”.

“We both know that is a lie” Eva said with a smirk. “You may have been the one who always tied me up and tickled me, but, Jen, I know a few things about you”.

Jen scoffed and rolled her eyes. Eva tried to pull Jen’s ankle down again to no avail.

“If you are not ticklish, then why won’t you let me put your feet in the stocks?” Eva questioned.

Jen did not answer. Eva climbed up on the table and straddled Jen’s midriff once again.

“Now, where shall I start?” Eva said with a menacing grin on her face.

“Do you really think that I am as pathetic as you” Jen snapped back. “Only weak people are ticklish”.

Eva leaned close to Jen’s face, “Do you remember when we used to share a bath together Jen?”

“Yes” Jen responded with confusion.

“Remember when I went to shave your armpit and you giggled the whole way through it?” Eva mocked.

Jen became wide eyed. She was shocked, she had forgotten about that.

“I-I-I” Jen mumbled.

“Remember when you got your tattoo done on you hip? That tickled a lot didn’t it, Jen?” Eva mocked again.

Jen was dumbfounded.

“You see, Jen” Eva started. “I may not have pinned you down, tied you up or anything like that. But, I know how ticklish you really are”.

Jen was as white as a ghost. Eva had called her bluff.

Eva dragged a single nail down Jen’s armpit. Jen shuddered. Eva leaned into Jen again, “I have known just how ticklish you are, for ages. I have been plotting my revenge for years. You knew how much I hated being tickled but you didn’t stop. So, the question is, do you like being tickled as much as you like tickling others?”

Before Jen could answer, Eva dug her nails into Jen’s armpits. “Coochie coochie coo” Eva mocked as Jen burst into uncontrollable laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA” she screamed as Eva’s wriggling fingers explored every millimeter of Jen’s armpits.

Eva raked her fingers up and down Jens’s armpits as Jen wriggled and cackled. After a few more minutes, Eva stopped, allowing Jen to momentarily catch her breath.

“You see Jen” Eva whispered. “I too have realised just how fun it is to tickle someone. The power you have watching someone wriggle around under you, not being able to do anything, but laugh”.

Eva slowly ran her fingers down Jen’s stretched and exposed side. Jen’s stomach tensed and twitched.

“Do you want to change your mind and opt for the easy way?” Eva said sternly.

Jen nodded and slowly stretched her legs out, placing each of her stocking covered ankles into the stocks.

“There’s a good girl” Eva said smugly as she climbed down, walked to the foot of the table and locked the stocks, trapping Jen’s ankles. Eva tied Jen’s toes back with the toe ties before securing the strap around Jen’s thighs.

“So, what happens now?” Jen asked nervously.

“I think you already know the answer to that” Eva said whilst walking to the head of the table. She began strapping each of Jen’s upper arms to the table. Jen closed her eyes and gulped nervously.

“B-b-but, we said the easy way” Jen stuttered.

“The easy way?” Eva laughed. “Did we get a choice of the easy way?”

“BUT” Jen started but was cut off.

“I started researching the best ways to tickle someone after all of your tickle attacks on me when we were together, and do you know what I found out?” Eva said sternly.

“What?” Jen replied.

“What you did to me was not even close to the punishment that someone could experience. The tools you have here, are, let’s just say, cute” Eva mocked.

“Cute?” Jen snapped. “I have been working on these for ages. You didn’t even get to experience what I had designed”.

Eva noticed Jen glance at a door in the room.

“Well, that was easy” Eva chuckled to herself. “That’s your issue, Jen. You are so big headed that you always want the credit. I had nothing much planned, but I knew that you did, and now, you’ve given it all away”.

“No, No Eva. Please don’t, I’m begging you”. Jen pleaded.

Eva smirked back at her before walking over to the door. She opened the door and turned on the light.

“You kinky bitch” she laughed as she saw a whole cupboard filled with tickle torture devices and tools. “Now, where shall we start”.

Jen closed her eyes again as she heard Eva walking back over to her.

“Don’t want to see what I have to play with?” Eva joked. “Fine, have it your way” as she attached her sweaty blindfold to Jen.

‘BRRRRRRRRRRRRR’, Jen could hear the familiar sound of one of her drills. She tensed her body, waiting for the spinning feather duster to land on her skin.

“AHAHAHAHAHA EVA HAHAHAHAAH STOOP IITTT AHAHAHAHAHA” Sean laughed as to Jen’s surprise, she wasn’t the victim.

“One tickles a bit, but what about two?” Eva questioned as she started the other drill up and planted both dusters into Sean’s armpits.

“NOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Sean laughed as Eva was straddling his lap tickling both of his pits.

“They are good, Jen” she said as she climbed off Sean and put the drills down on the table. She walked back to the cupboard and rolled 2 mini tables over to Jen, placing them either side of her.

“You have put a lot of thought into these Jen” she said as she began fixing the drills to the tables. “They hold the drills perfectly in place”. She slowly positioned each table so that each feather duster was resting over Jen’s armpits. Jen grimaced as the slight movement of the feather duster was slowly tickling her.

Eva walked down to the foot of the table. “Now then Jen, I wonder just how ticklish these feet of yours are?”

“Please, Eva, Don’t” she begged.

“From what I remember from your pedicure, your ticklish here” she said as she scratched a single nail over Jen’s stockinged heel. Jen giggled. “You’re also ticklish here” she said as that same nail ran up to her arch.

“Heheheehe” Jen giggled.

“But you are also super ticklish here” she said as her finger found its way up to her toes.

“AHAHAHAHA NOOOOOAHAHAHAHA” Jen laughed as Eva scribbled her fingers underneath her toes. Eva crouched down in front of Jen’s stockinged soles before attacking both feet with her nails.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jen screamed as Eva’s nails covered every part of her feet. She couldn’t move her feet or toes at all to escape Eva’s nails gliding over her stockings.

“P-P-PLEASEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jen begged as Eva tickled under Jen’s toes.

“Oh, these feet are sooooo ticklish” Eva joked as she tormented Jen’s soles for minute upon minute. Jen’s head was shaking from side to side as she laughed.

Eva explored each part of Jen’s feet with her fingers. Hearing Jen’s laughter was turning her on. She rubbed herself with her right hand whilst tickling Jen with her left. She glanced at Sean who was staring at her, his cock was rock hard. Eva smiled at Sean before stopping the tickling and standing up. Jen lay there panting as Eva held a vibrating egg under her toes and taping it into position. She did that on the other foot before walking to the head of the table.

“I hope you enjoy the next 20 minutes” she whispered to Jen as she turned both drills on. Each feather duster spinning over Jen’s armpits.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed and tried to squirm. The only thing she could move was her head and her fingers. “NOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHA”. Eva had turned on both vibrating eggs. She stood back and watched Jen’s torment for a few minutes before turning her attention back to her husband. She climbed on his lap, sliding his cock inside her before kissing his lips.

“I’m sorry” she whispered before turning the eggs back on that were attached to Sean’s feet.

“HAHAHAHA” he laughed and wriggled around on the chair, his cock still inside Eva, she slowly slid herself up and down on Sean’s cock. Her increasing moans were drowned out by both Sean and Jen’s laughter. She dug her nails into Sean’s sides as she climaxed over and over again.

She closed her eyes, everything went dark.

As she slowly came back around from the ecstasy she had experienced she climbed off her giggling husband before releasing him from his chair.

The pair looked at each other before turning their attention to the giggling Jen. Sean walked over to Jen’s feet, removing the eggs whilst Eva turned off the drills and removed the feather dusters from her armpits.

Jen lay there exhausted and panting. Eva felt slightly sorry for her and filled up the glass with water, allowing her to gulp it down through the straw. Eva heard a tearing noise, she looked back to Sean who was stood at Jen’s feet ripping her stockings off her.

“Good idea, Seany” Eva congratulated him. “Jen, do you remember just how ticklish my feet were after I had been in stockings all day?”

Jen became wide eyed again. “Please don’t” she pleaded.

“This is where my research will come in handy” Eva gloated as she walked to the cupboard before returning with an electric heater. She stood at the foot of the table with Sean before they both began massaging oil into Jen’s size 7 feet.

“W-W-What are you going to do?” Jen said nervously.

“You think you are ticklish now? Just wait until your feet have been heated up a bit” Eva laughed. “I have seen the perfect tool to use to keep you busy”. Eva turned the heater on, Jen felt the warmth straight away.

Eva turned to her husband. “I’m so sorry darling. I just got a bit carried away earlier”.

“Don’t worry Eva, you can make it up to me soon” he said with a wink.

The two kissed passionately. Sean’s cock grew hard again, Eva grasped it and began to play with it.

Their fooling around was soon interrupted by the noises coming from Jen as her feet became extremely hot.

“Oh shit” Eva panicked. She rushed to the foot of the table and turned the heater off. Jen took a sigh of relief.

“AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jen laughed as Eva ran her fingers all over Jen’s soles.

“That’s worked perfectly” Eva proclaimed. “Now, just a couple of finishing touches before we can spend some alone time together. Sean, can you position the feather dusters again?”

“Yes, Ma’am” Sean responded whilst he set to work.

Eva returned to the cupboard before returning minutes later with a giant wheel covered in bristles.

“That’s genius” Sean said with a smile.

“Please, Don’t” Jen begged as Eva positioned it at Jen’s feet, bristles were touching each part of her soles and toes.

“Hey” Jen said shocked as she felt a feather duster being positioned over her pussy.

Both Eva and Sean stood back and admired their work. Jen had drills with feather dusters positioned on both armpits and her pussy. The bristle covered wheel positioned at her feet.

“Are you ready for my revenge?” Eva asked Jen.

“FUCK YOU” Jen responded angrily.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Jen exploded as all the tools were turned on. The wheel spinning at her newly heated feet sent her into spasms of laughter.

The two of them watched for a moment before turning to each other and kissing. Eva pushed Sean onto the other table and began kissing his body. The excitement from Eva’s mouth and the sight of Jen being tickled brought his cock back up again. Eva climbed on and straddled him before sliding again onto his cock. Within minutes Sean had came, he lay there exhausted with his wife cuddling on top of him. They both listened as the laughter continued from the other table.

Jen could not escape the torment. Her feet and armpits could not escape the bristles and feathers. Her pussy was throbbing from the erotic tickles. She went between laughter and moans as she was becoming more and more turned on by the tickling, but the tickling sensations were preventing her from reaching her climax. Both Sean and Eva could see this and eventually felt sorry for her. They turned off the wheel at her feet and feather dusters from her armpits. The moaning became louder and louder as the feather duster twirled around her wet pussy.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMM” Jen moaned as she hit her climax.

She lay there panting momentarily.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she exploded with laughter again as Sean tickled her bare soles and toes. Eva climbed onto the table and tickled her hips and sides with her nails.

Jen laughter quickly became silent from the post cum tickling, within moments she passed out.

The sunlight coming through Jen’s window awoke her, she was in her bed, a pool of sweat surrounded her naked body. She was confused, was it just a dream? Her stomach muscles ached when she tried to sit up. She eventually got out of bed, walked downstairs and went into her play room. When she got to the door, she saw a note attached.

‘Jen,

Thanks for the honeymoon.

It was hard at the start but we both enjoyed ourselves by the end.

Lets do it again sometime.

Lots of Love

E & S XXXX’

Oh God that was so fantastic… every part wonderful. Thank you so much! :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back