• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hooray for warm weather.

Yeah, just great. all those bare feet that you cant touch. its such a horrible tease. :sowrong:

OH I loved the weather yesterday! I wore flip flops! TODAY I hope its just as warm! Soon I will be breaking out the short skirts! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Oh happy days the weather is getting warm!
:bouncybou

It is 75 degrees in Massachusetts on the last day of March, and I could not be happier. I had the day off today, so I went to the park with my friend and had a great time. I can't wait to be able to wear my sandals! I like them more than flip flops because they make my toes look cuter. Hope everyone is having a good day. :redheart:

Heh, it's actually been raining here the past couple days. It just stopped sometime yesterday.

Helena said:
It is 75 degrees in Massachusetts on the last day of March, and I could not be happier. I had the day off today, so I went to the park with my friend and had a great time. I can't wait to be able to wear my sandals! I like them more than flip flops because they make my toes look cuter. Hope everyone is having a good day. :redheart:

Thank you for not wearing flip flops Helena. i saw a few women wearing them today and proceeded to get bummed out because i couldnt reach out and touch them. again, i thank you for doing your part to keep me sane. :bowing:

OMG yes...I absolutely LOOOOOVE the warm weather! As soon as it's gets nice enough to warrant flip flops that's all you'll ever find me in :) Or barefoot. I was at the playground today and I took my flip flops off to swing and when I slid my feet across the mulch to try and stop myself it took me like 5 tries LOL I had to keep lifting my legs because it was tickling my feet! lol A cute little surprise tickle I wasn't expecting :) Made my afternoon a little brighter :)

Maniac from Massachusetts

I had you in particular on my mind when I got dressed this morning. I told myself not to do the flip flop thing in case we run into each other, and you are on the brink of insanity. :eek: lol

But you are right. I did see the first toes of the season at the grocery store. More to come shortly, you can be sure. Hope you enjoyed the Massachusetts weather, too. :redheart:

I just came home from food shopping, and saw several girls in the market in flip flops. There was a very cute girl in front of me on line, I'd say early 20's, long blond hair, flip flops, nice feet. It's supposed to get a bit cooler here next week, so the bare feet may not last, but, by the end of April, they will be here to stay for four to five months. I look forward to it!

Mitch

maniactickler said:
Yeah, just great. all those bare feet that you cant touch. its such a horrible tease. :sowrong:
try living in new orleans! except for a few weeks, it's warm enough to wear sandals ALL YEAR ROUND!!
and i live right by two colleges!! yikes!! bare feet...everywhere...!!it's driving me crazy!!
but i love it

tulipangel said:
OH I loved the weather yesterday! I wore flip flops! TODAY I hope its just as warm! Soon I will be breaking out the short skirts! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Oh happy days the weather is getting warm!
:bouncybou
tulip angel, the thought of you in flip flops is enough to make me jump on a plane to my old home town!!

Ahh.... the painted toes are ripe for the picking! I'm in Massachusetts, too, so I can confirm the warm weather here!

jdiko33 said:
It's that time of year when the weather is finally starting to get warm (at least here in Indiana) and girls are getting out the flip-flops and such. Oh, yeah!
Ohhh, indeed......you HAD to see the sites I saw between yesterday and today on campus......
:shock: ....holy frijole.....

Heh... anybody remember when I started the same type of thread last year? Nice to know we're thinking alike here. God bless the flip-flops and all other wonderful summer footwear. ;)

tickleboynyc said:
tulip angel, the thought of you in flip flops is enough to make me jump on a plane to my old home town!!
Well, aren't you a doll! Today isn't so nice out BUT I am bare foot all day now through the house and will be in flip flops when I go out! :) Too bad your not in NY to catch a glimps ;)

Ah yes, flip flops and open toed shoes. It's also nice weather for stockings right now as well, since it's not TOO warm yet.

I'm the kind of guy that will walk right up to a woman in public and ask her if I can tickle her feet, too. I just can't do that shit at work, or I'll get fired, lol.

mmmmm

chrisheaven said:
this is what happens in warm weather-----
Nice! This also happens in warm weather. I'll be on holiday soon, on a beach surounded by this kind of thing.... PARADISE

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back