• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Horror in the Rack F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Joey is horribly ticklish, I mean probably the most ticklish girl I know. What is worse is that she totally hates being tickled. What is worse than that, lol, is that she hates the vibrator. Today all of her nightmares will come true at once. I added belt with a holder for the vibrator, now Tasha can tickle and vibrate the girls hands free, double the punishment. At first Tasha just plays with Joey with her fingernails, some teasing but enough to make Joey lose it. Then Tasha turns on the hitachi and Joey is fucked, she cannot take both sensations at once. Tasha is unusually cruel, she wastes Joey, tickling her just about everywhere. A very reluctant Joey cums eventually, but the vibe is stuck on her pussy, she can do nothing about it except cry.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• horrorrack1.jpg
    horrorrack1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,820
  • horrorrack2.jpg
    horrorrack2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,202
  • horrorrack3.jpg
    horrorrack3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,114
  • horrorrack4.jpg
    horrorrack4.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1,252
  • Horror in the Rack Sample.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 2,844
She can't hate it too badly if she keeps coming back for more :p

She can't hate it too badly if she keeps coming back for more :p

Agreed.

A lot of producers will talk about how things are pure torture for the girl and she absolutely hates it etc. At the end of the day though, if a girl really hates to be tickled to the point where it is "pure hell", she will "never" allow herself to get tied and tickled like that, no matter how broke she is or how much money you offer. If a girl has been tickled by a company before, she has an idea about what she is getting and there is no mystery.

For me the best videos are when a new girl is tied up and didn't realize just how ticklish she was before getting herself in that situation and then she os screwed! It is more real then and not some "willing girl" who has been tickled many times acting like she didn't know it was going to be bad.

Last edited:
Tasha simply gets better and better as a ler. If she only mastered the art of lickling she would be on a unique level. Still a godess as a ler and as a lee (she must be lickled ...)

Agreed.

A lot of producers will talk about how things are pure torture for the girl and she absolutely hates it etc. At the end of the day though, if a girl really hates to be tickled to the point where it is "pure hell", she will "never" allow herself to get tied and tickled like that, no matter how broke she is or how much money you offer. If a girl has been tickled by a company before, she has an idea about what she is getting and there is no mystery.

For me the best videos are when a new girl is tied up and didn't realize just how ticklish she was before getting herself in that situation and then she os screwed! It is more real then and not some "willing girl" who has been tickled many times acting like she didn't know it was going to be bad.

I agree as well. You can tell you're in for a good one when a lee new to the scene gets her first ticklish stroke and a look for pure surprise splashes across their face.... good stuff.

holy crap another new piece of equipment. amazing video tom

Tasha simply gets better and better as a ler. If she only mastered the art of lickling she would be on a unique level. Still a godess as a ler and as a lee (she must be lickled ...)

Been trying to convince her forever, lol

Here is a YouTube video I made when I was woken up by her screams because I was taking a nap between sets. Dont mind, my makeup is all smeared and dark on one side haha because I was dead asleep. These are my reactions. I had no idea who it was. Notice she moans at first and then SCREAMS. You totally know when Tasha is tickling her. We should make an alarm with her screams on it. Would wake ANYONE up. Its great! :devil: THIS IS A MUST BUY CLIP! Her screams and laughter were ridiculous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djm12Z3dW7k

I love how crazy ticklish she is. I bet the slow tickling drives her nuts.

Here is a YouTube video I made when I was woken up by her screams because I was taking a nap between sets. Dont mind, my makeup is all smeared and dark on one side haha because I was dead asleep. These are my reactions. I had no idea who it was. Notice she moans at first and then SCREAMS. You totally know when Tasha is tickling her. We should make an alarm with her screams on it. Would wake ANYONE up. Its great! :devil: THIS IS A MUST BUY CLIP! Her screams and laughter were ridiculous.

Lol

This is too funny! You're pretty loud yourself Kelli, so Joey must be really bad. When are you going to get a crack at tickling her?

Oh and I vote for a Kelli vs. Joey shoot to see who the loudest screamer is. :)

Here is a YouTube video I made when I was woken up by her screams because I was
taking a nap between sets. Dont mind, my makeup is all smeared and dark on one side haha because I was dead asleep. These are my reactions. I had no idea who it was. Notice she moans at first and then SCREAMS. You totally know when Tasha is tickling her. We should make an alarm with her screams on it. Would wake ANYONE up. Its great! :devil: THIS IS A MUST BUY CLIP! Her screams and laughter were ridiculous.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back