• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hot n spicy food?!

TyrantRaveAB

1st Level Red Feather
so. im a huge fan of heated dishes. does anyone have any fav. or notable dishes that are good and spicy?

well, you gotta have Hunan chicken. But only if its made well.

Dunno about any specific dish... our meals are almost always hot and spicy. Ask duke if you don't believe me... i just hope he isn't sacrificing something...

Dammit. Somebody posted up this terrific animation with happy peppers dancing around all ecstatic a couple of weeks ago. I wish I could remember which thread it was posted to.

Anyway, I'm crazy for the way they use spices south of the(U.S.) border. Yum!

Not so much a fan of Asian blends, but unless they are just crazy hot(like the way some Thai food is prepared Stateside), they're agreeable enough.

Spicy foods have this odd reverse effect with me. My gut actually feels better after a spicy feast. Hell if I know...

Dunno about any specific dish... our meals are almost always hot and spicy. Ask duke if you don't believe me... i just hope he isn't sacrificing something...

Oh, yes! Hot and spicy! Not only do our best dishes usually go with onions, or are spicy as hell themselves, but they also include some of hot and spicy sauces.

First off, LOL at the tabs on the bottom. XD

And as for hot food, I have a bottle of habenero (or tabasco, I don't know) sauce that I put on things like beans or spaghetti. Only a tiny bit though - it's proper hot. I like spicy foods, but to a point. There's a difference between a big kick and just plain painful. :p

Dammit. Somebody posted up this terrific animation with happy peppers dancing around all ecstatic a couple of weeks ago. I wish I could remember which thread it was posted to.

Anyway, I'm crazy for the way they use spices south of the(U.S.) border. Yum!

Not so much a fan of Asian blends, but unless they are just crazy hot(like the way some Thai food is prepared Stateside), they're agreeable enough.

Spicy foods have this odd reverse effect with me. My gut actually feels better after a spicy feast. Hell if I know...

hmm, i tried indian a few years ago. i was told it could get quite hot. but i pussed out and only went mild. :laughing: i should go back there sometime and tell them to make it hell on a plate. asian blends arent bad. but so far i havent tried anything thats too hot for me thats oriental. and i know what you mean about your gut feeling better! its so satisfying!

Oh, yes! Hot and spicy! Not only do our best dishes usually go with onions, or are spicy as hell themselves, but they also include some of hot and spicy sauces.

like what?? i love onions! cant get enough of them! (they're good for your heart too.) but i cant eat them raw... but, i dont know many who can XD.
the most spicy ive had so far is habanero peppers. i cut up like 5 of them and put them into a chili kettle... i thought i was going to die. but it tasted so good i couldnt stop eating.

Hee! Those tags at the bottom are great! :super_hap Habernero peppers are about the outer limits for me and hot. Those babies COOK!

Hee! Those tags at the bottom are great! :super_hap Habernero peppers are about the outer limits for me and hot. Those babies COOK!

indeed, but im not hardcore enough just to eat one plain. XD i tried that once. never again.

like what?? i love onions! cant get enough of them! (they're good for your heart too.) but i cant eat them raw... but, i dont know many who can XD.
the most spicy ive had so far is habanero peppers. i cut up like 5 of them and put them into a chili kettle... i thought i was going to die. but it tasted so good i couldnt stop eating.

As for onions, I sometimes eat them like apple. And with most dishes, you eat them raw.

As for our spicy dishes, I'd like to point out kulen, among others. Lamb, when eaten with onions, is great, though not spicy, but that's why čevapi more than make up for it.

As for onions, I sometimes eat them like apple. And with most dishes, you eat them raw.

As for our spicy dishes, I'd like to point out kulen, among others. Lamb, when eaten with onions, is great, though not spicy, but that's why čevapi more than make up for it.

Duke, when you say "our spicy dishes", do you mean dishes from Bashiku's country? Are you from Serbia, too?

omg. you eat onions like apples? how can you do that? thats... amazing.
i enjoy lamb. what is cevapi?

omg. you eat onions like apples? how can you do that? thats... amazing.
i enjoy lamb. what is cevapi?

Practically anybody can eat certain onions that way, TyrantRave. Especially yummy Vidalia Onions!

Habaneros

Usually eat Habaneros raw, mind you I'm Mexican, if it has spice in it chances are we will eat it :super_hap

Jerk Chicken from Jamaica

ive had jerk spice on my chicken wings before, but never originally from jamaica.

redman, you eat habaneros raw? ive only done that once, good times. lol but i prefer them in some sort of dish. raw is a little too potent for me right now. XD

Lol

Yeah I snack on them like chips, people think I'm mad.
Here in Mexico we generally deseed the chilli and fry it in Oro Tequila,
then add it to food, but I love it raw too

;p; Valerie, Jalapeno (Xalapan pepper) is the introduction into Mexican spice, you should try some Cayenne next, then moves onto the Habanero.

I seriously dig West Asian/Middle Eastern cuisine, fresh Lamajoun, Choreg, Moussaka, Pilaf and Baklava, hmmm

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back