• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot pic (f/f mummy, vib on feet)

as being a fan (and, hopefully, user of) mummification bondage, i have to say that this is a hot pic! thanks for the post, Y2K!

um...if you two look close...thats either a preop transexual or its a dude...i cant believe you missed that thing between the legs....please put f/m in the title while i go wash my eyes out

dtrell said:
um...if you two look close...thats either a preop transexual or its a dude...i cant believe you missed that thing between the legs....please put f/m in the title while i go wash my eyes out

looks like another magic wand trapped in there to me, a little too big an object to be a "package".

Yea, that's a woman whose name is Jewell. Here's some more pics of her.....

dtrell said:

And to think that someone as unbelievably strong-willed as you has to wash his eyes out after seeing a vibrator. Perhaps in the future you'll find out what you're talking about before you start typing. I mean, I know you have to get those judgements on everyone else's life out fast, since you have so many per day to do, but take a moment to stop and smell the flowers once in awhile. You'll thank yourself.

Great Stuff!!!

I'm w/cloudgazer2k ... mummification-bondage is something I'm really interested in trying someday. It seems like a most effective way of trapping a LEE & minimizing movement ( w/o sacrificing too much of the desired wriggling & squirming that LEEs uncontrollably do ) while allowing one to focus their tickle-attack on any part of the body they wish ... in my case : da FEET! :feets:

Thanks for the initial post , Y2ka0k.

... & thanks for the plethora of pics that followed , cpr1815.

She's so wrapped up in red plastic that she looks like a bloody corpse (literally) :jester: ;)

I'm not normally into mummification, but those are great pics. Thanks for posting.

Is this an available clip? Are there any pics of Jewell 'unwrapped'?

dtrell said:
This is the funniest post I've seen in a lonnnng time. Trell, you crack me up, man!

This girl must have went mad by foot-tickling. Not even an inch to move. Very sexy!!!

mi thinx that the tickler just had a ball :)

& yes the comments by this guy were at least funny :p

amazing pictures, thanx for the thread up

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back