• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot tickle time with my girlfriend (M/f)

UnsolvedMystery

TMF Poster
I had a great tickling session with my girlfriend the other week. Some days I just ache to tie her down and tickle the hell out of her. I want to have that sporty body and smooth skin under my fingers and watch her squirm and giggle and this was one of those days. She is a little more used to these games now and so it didn’t take as much convincing as normal to let me tie her up. We followed our usual format where I tie her down and put a 10 minute countdown on my running stopwatch. I learnt from previous sessions that if I need to stop to make her more comfortable or anything, I stop the timer first so I make the most of my time.

This time we took the sash from her bathrobe and I tied her hands together in front of her and then carried her into the bedroom and laid her face down on the bed and tied the end of the sash to the bedframe. Then I pulled her out straight and sat on the backs of her thighs. I normally tie her face up but I saw this position in a clip and it worked well. I could lean down over her and tell her what I was going to do next while nibbling on her neck and the backs of her ears which always gets her going.

Her pits got it first, just like strokes and fingertips to start with and she was pressing her face into the pillow and jerking with quiet laughter. She knew it was going to get worse. She was wearing a short sleeve top so I was able to get my fingers onto bare skin without taking her top off. She started struggling a bit more now and I had to tighten my knees against her hips.

As she struggled her top was rising up exposing her back and sides so I started playing there too and helping the top on its way. I was also able tickle her tummy with my hands trapped between her and the mattress. As her top went higher I undid her bra and used a make up brush to make long light tickle strokes up and down her back which made her grown and squirm. Once she started getting really twitchy I ditched the brush and went back to fingers and tickled her everywhere and blew zerberts on her sides and waist. I slapped her bum a few times too. She was screaming and laughing and threatening me but I told her if she used the safeword before the 10 minutes were up I would stop the clock, let her get her breath back and then tickle her feet for the remaining time and she HATES having her feet tickled.

I went medieval on her upperbody, tickling all her worst spots around her pits, just under her belly button, the indentations on her hips and the spots just under her bum. I know her weak spots and I soon got her to use the safeword.

As soon as I stopped the watch she started pleading with me not to tickle her feet today and started suggested all sorts of other things we could do instead. I figured we would get to those later anyway so I just smiled at her and smoothed her hair out of her face. I gave her a kiss and undid her belt so she thought maybe the tickling was over for the day but I pulled her belt from her jeans and spun around and wrapped it around her ankles.

She began squealing and trying to buck me off when she realised what I was doing but I wasn’t going anywhere. I have to say that while I was watching her toes twitching and wriggling as I bound her ankles with her own belt, I was very close to exploding in my pants.
I started the watch again and had nearly three minutes of a frantic girlfriend bucking underneath me while I held her heels against my chest and tickled and licked her soles and toes. I love sucking on her toes and although it tickles her, she likes it more than the pure tickling although she would never let on but I can tell by her reactions. I still raked my fingers up and down her soles too though.

When the 10 minutes was up we were both hot and breathing hard. The tickling session was the perfect foreplay for what came next and when we were finished I lay there pleasantly working out how I would tie and tease her next time.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back