• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hot tub is fixed..whoohooo

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
after many nights of headaches and hubby working like anything..the hottub is officially fixed and open to my friends..lol...i am looking forward to many nights this winter in the hottub..i can think of nothing better than being in the hottub while snow slowly drifts down...david makes it soo romantic with flowers and candles all around...my friends are invited...let the fun begin...and it will come in super handy after i finally get my damn tooth problems behind me..

That is good to hear, I am happy for you.
I agree, that it is sooo neat to sit in a hot tub, when the snow is slowly falling. That is one thing I miss, from when I lived in Maine.
Good luck to ya.
Aloha, John

Awesome.. Now I have a place to bring my dates.. You rule Melly!! lmao! :devil2:

That sounds wonderful, Izzy. I hope you have it fixed for good, and that you can enjoy as much time in it as possible, it sounds very cosy and romantic!

Awesome.. Now I have a place to bring my dates.. You rule Melly!! lmao! :devil2:

thank you Lionhart lol..and knowing you..your dates will be super hot..;)

thanks everyone...finally...and yes subzero it will be romantic.lol..for the cat hehe..

johntickles dang hawaii wow...

thanks mils xoxo

I would love to sit in your hot tub with you. just watch out for the surfacing bubbles though. :woot:

Yes my lady, you will have to come to Hawaii and sit in the Big Islands hot tubs, courtesy of Pele’ the volcano god.

I sat in a private one last week that was heated by lava underneath. It’s good and bad to be living on active volcanoes. The one I was sitting in last week was only ten miles from a river of lava.

But back to you my lady. I am sure your gentleman is making your newly fixed hot tub very romantic, and you deserve it.

Mahalo and Aloha, John

PS: For those that don’t know, Mahalo means thank you. Now Aloha is a little harder to translate to English, as close as I could get is that it means Love and respect, but it is so much more.

Yes my lady, you will have to come to Hawaii and sit in the Big Islands hot tubs, courtesy of Pele’ the volcano god.

I sat in a private one last week that was heated by lava underneath. It’s good and bad to be living on active volcanoes. The one I was sitting in last week was only ten miles from a river of lava.

But back to you my lady. I am sure your gentleman is making your newly fixed hot tub very romantic, and you deserve it.

Mahalo and Aloha, John

PS: For those that don’t know, Mahalo means thank you. Now Aloha is a little harder to translate to English, as close as I could get is that it means Love and respect, but it is so much more.

oo you charmer you...and i've read James Michener's Hawaii..so i know some words..he is out there now working on some more of it..

thank you...:twohugs:

maniac uh..you are such a pig lol...

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back