• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hot Vancouver East Indian Girl Looking To Get Tickling!

TicklishBeauty

TMF Regular
Hey guy's, if there's any men over 30, looking to seriously tickle me all over! please respond! i am very ticklish all over, and am looking to get tied and tickled! i live in vancouver BC! please respond! lol!!!!!!! and if you're east indian, even better!

Hi, remember me?
I hope to keep in touch with you, maybe even get to meet you.
Take care.

Well , if I ever find my way out West ... you can be sure to get a visit from the most fiendish tickler you'll ever meet. I would mercilessly work wonders all over your beautiful East Indian body!!! Whoo! Don't get me started ...!

I go to Vancouver from time to time and could make myself available to you - you decide on the tickling, the dress and how far it goes - thanks.

Do you have a pic of yourself or of your feet?

(Yo guys, this sounds like BS to me...)

Cheers.

Moses25 said:
Do you have a pic of yourself or of your feet?

(Yo guys, this sounds like BS to me...)

Cheers.

hate to say it but I must agree...can anyone verify this chick? :upsidedow

This forum must have a negative switch in it somewhere - you guys all seem to be in negative mode - if this girl is what she appears to be, your behavior might scare her away - I see this sort of response every time a young woman posts something like this - what is with you guys?

Well not to be a downer to, but it seems a bit odd someone would just say c'mon everybody, come tie me up and tickle me. not to say this is definately BS, but it kinda gets you thinking a bit.

Welcome

TBeauty,

Welcome to the TMF! Please pardon my other male compatriots here on the forum and do not allow some cynicism you may read to dissuade you from your search for a tickler. If I may provide some clarification on the origin of such things, there have been unfortuntely a few men in the TMF's history who have posed as women with "too good to believe" postings and profiles in an attempt to lure straight men into tickling conversation with them while posing as a woman. This is a deceptive practice and is, to my understanding, condemned by the moderators of this forum. Many of these charlatans are quite insistent on their being female, despite their accidentally revealing themselves as otherwise and refusing to provide proof. Truth be told if they were honest about who they were and what they wanted they would likely find it and in a much more fulfilling way.

My advice: 1) Seek out your tickler, but perhaps in a gathering setting. In this way you will have the safety of a "public" encounter, moderator supervision, and the chance to establish to the community once and for all that you are who you claim to be. 2) Should you decide not to post you pic in the "TMF Member Pics" Section (as some such as myself have chosen not to) then an alternative is to pick and choose who to email pics or better yet webcam with. The latter is about as close as you can get to proof of identity sans a face to face encounter. 3) Take any criticism with a grain of salt and above all be honest. Remember that this is a public forum and anybody can join. 4) Be careful who you meet with. While most everybody you will meet here are good, honest people, certainly not everyone can be trusted. (Sorry, that's the Daddy in me!)

That said this is a FABULOUS community. If you are looking for a quality gathering NEST is coming up soon and if that is too quick for your calendar the Michigan Tickle Party will be happening this fall (Octoberish? Date TBA). Both of these are reasonably sized "tried and true" gatherings of ticklephiles of all types. My wife and I will not be at NEST but as a rule attend the Michigan gathering. Should you wish any correspondence, answers, or general chitchat feel free to PM Lady Sunset (my wife) and I.

Best wishes and once again welcome!

Professor Tkl

i would like to ask to tklcouple... what purpose does it serve to pretend to be a female on the forum? i have never understood the reasoning behind this..

isabeau

Well, I'll probably catch holy hell for this but here goes...

~This ad belonged in the personals section to begin with. She's new and probably didn't realize.

~Maybe it wasn't such a well-thought out first post. Anyone who approaches a bunch of strangers and says basically, "Hey guys, come get me" comes off as either a prostitute, a wacko or on crack. You gotta take your time, get to know people first, let them get to know you too or you'll have every desperate tool in the joint saying, "Oh I'm so IN!" God. :ranty:

~Lastly, I think a lot of people may be mistrustful of a newcomer at first due to the recent onslaught of "posers." Read: men posing as females. Their numbers seem to be increasing or is it just me? And their posts are getting more obvious that they're guys pretending and idiots to boot.

Now, that said, most of the people here are awesome, many have become dear friends, but folks' confusion over some of these posts blow my mind when the answers seem so painfully obvious.

Have fun here O.P.~the Canadian scene seems to be lacking a little~hopefully you'll find what you're looking for here.

XOXO

Hi beauty...

I live just south of Vancouver and would be glad to fufill your request. Lets chat sometime.

Good grief... not again so soon...

Fellas, it's WAY common for women to avoid the Personals for EXACTLY this reason. Very few women ON THE PLANET will tolerate having their womanhood questioned. You're poisoning the waters for the other kids who actually WANT to find someone.

Are their losers who PRETEND to be other than their own gender. Yep. Women, too? Yep. Happens.

Here's a radical notion - try communicating with the individual in question in a respectful manner, and attempt aural communication, even if calling to a public payphone to reach them. VoIP is prevalent enough that you might find it easy, and most chat programs come with voice and video. If you hear a woman, and she can stay on topic from a previous thread, then golly... you might be wrong about transgenderal pretensions. Don't be surprised if she doesn't LEAP in front of the camera. There's trust issues you have to deal with, here. Read the Personals section for a while and guess why...

Now stop bugging my posters, here. If you doubt gender accuracy, read somewhere else. This forum's got plenty of sections.

re: Wow!

Talk about negative unrealistic responses! i leave for awhile and look what happens!lol! geez! thanx tklcouple for your adviec and concern. but im 30 years old, and have been tickled by a few guys, a couple of this site actually and tickle theater,and ive been perfectly fine. Yes im east indian, and am looking for a guy who is such, cause for some stranger reason, brown guys just arent into ticlking no matter how much you hint it! I am ticklish all over, have been tied up, and i loved every second of it, BELIEVE ME! lol! if anyone on this site chooses not to belive a word i say, thats your problem, it doesnt affect me in any such way, in fact, im laughing at you.......i think the reason why the guys on this site are having a hard time believeing me that im for real is because i havent responded to them.....well ive seen your profiles, maybe i was plain just not interested, and because other girls arent willing to meet you either, you had to bring negativity to this posting, oh well, maybe be a little more charming and a little less rude.......and i did state several times that im only into indian men, so far ive only come across one, and hes all the way in TEXAS!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, tklecouple, you are by far the nicest person on here, thanx for taking hte time out to defend me, that was sweet! take care, and any ticklers over 30, send me a response (preferably Indian like I said!), lol!!!!!!!!!

re: TiclkePen

Oh and TIcklePen, thank you very much for your support as well, it does get a little freaky in here soemtiemes, if onlly you could read the message i get!

Wasn't there a Boney M song, "Brown 'Guy' In The Ring"?

Wasn't there a Boney M song, "Brown 'Guy' In The Ring"?

:2poke:

I'm in Vancouver too

I'm in Vancouver too. I'm trying to organize a Tickle gathering. Would you be interested in attending?

Hello from up country

I get vancouver several times a yr. I am not Indian I am just an older white ticklfille. If you would like to get together next time I am in vancouver feel free to contact me Noeyes
i can be contacted at [email protected] or at [email protected]

Last edited:
Hello!

Hi there,

I'm a 33 year old fijian indian that would love to meet you. Interested?

Hey..!!!

It's Marcello...I'll come as soon as you respond to this message...lol we have had some very very nice discussions but i haven't heard from you in awhile..:)

I'm down in Seattle but make my way up to BC quite a bit... PM me if interested in talking.

Im not east Indian, but i do have a lot of the classical music and love the food. Probably not enough, but a guy can dream. :)
(Do think them East Indian women are the most beautiful women.)

responding to you

Hi, i am interested in getting to know you please email me at tickleherblue@yahoo. com, thanks.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back