• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HotCats FANtasy F/M Graphic actual fan session

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
HotCat has been a fan of our site for awhile and wanted to have a session with Catherine so we got him scheduled. His fantasy was to be tied, tickled and interrogated which Catherine is really good at. After 40 minutes of tickling Catherine strips him down and the real torments begin. She tickles and teases his naked body making him beg and plead but she's not done yet. She grabs his penis and starts stroking it with her experienced touch. Needless to say he doesn't last very long and blows a huge load for her. While he is still cumming she tickles him even harder ruining his orgasm. Catherine continues the torment until HotCat uses his safeword to end the torture. I wonder if he'll still be a fan after that?

Available Now On WWW.TICKLEDGUY.COM

Book your session today boys.

Attachments

• HotCats-FANtasy.gif
    HotCats-FANtasy.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,172
  • Hotcats FANtasy TMF.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 1,438
They may not be the most attractive lees, but they're still great to remind us fans of the real-life possibilities. Thanks for sharing JW.

she's great, what a trooper!
too much cloths on her though.

steve

OK, I will say what I have said before- that LUCKY BASTARD! But I mean that in an "I'm so freaking jealous of you" kind of way... LOLOL

Thanks guys! I like it when people are jealous of me. You know, if you contact Tickled Guy and ask how to book a session, I am certain that he will be glad to tell you how.

I'm jealous too, HotCat! That looked like a lot of fun!

I just saw the full video of my tickling handjob with Catherine. That was awesome!!! I will have to do this again someday.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back