• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hottest thing you've ever read about Tickling?

FootballGuy

TMF Master
For me it's this:

I have been professionally practicing the art of merciless tickle torture for over 10 years now and have gotten both extremely skilled and experienced at tormenting an unfortunate slave out of his/her mind. As you’ve probably guessed I’m not talking about casual tickling, but relentless, savage, unstoppable, unbearable torture of your most sensitive spots – you restrained and helpless, shrieking with frantic laughter, begging, pleading, absolutely desperate for me to stop, willing to do or give me anything if only I’d stop for just a second.

Before we go on let me tell you the rules. You will be completely naked for your torture session. I will be topless in a thong. I will cover your body in baby oil. Nothing tickles more than nails on oiled up flesh. I will tickle you from head to toe, concentrating on the spots that get you the most hysterical. Also, once I have you tied I won't stop tickling you until I am completely satisfied. Begging won't help you. It will only turn me on.

A lot of the stories that I like the most are ones I remember reading when I had first found this place and was sneaking around in my mid-teens, hormones running wild. Stories don't do much for me now, but a few I remember enjoying are Alice in Wonderland (I think it was originally called Alice in Tickleland), Eating Laughter, and Giggle Box V02

Wow that Eating Laughter story... one of the most creative and unique stories I've ever read. Thanks for sharing.

The story "Bahdad tickle torture" impressed me so much when I found it on the site swtickle.com which is dead now. In case anyone remembers. Oh, that question the woman torturer asked her captive: "Are you ticklish, Mrs. Osbourne?"

My dream is to make a video clip out of this script, maybe sometime..

A lot of the stories that I like the most are ones I remember reading when I had first found this place and was sneaking around in my mid-teens, hormones running wild. Stories don't do much for me now, but a few I remember enjoying are Alice in Wonderland (I think it was originally called Alice in Tickleland), Eating Laughter, and Giggle Box V02

Alice in Tickleland was one of the first i read as well. Its was great and one I should go back and read again.

My guiltiest fap ever: Tickling on the Road. Involves a pair of demented twin sisters and later on, their cousin, tormenting an unsuspecting hitchhiker named Beth. I read it years ago, but I still get a boner reading certain parts of it again.

For me it's this:

I have been professionally practicing the art of merciless tickle torture for over 10 years now and have gotten both extremely skilled and experienced at tormenting an unfortunate slave out of his/her mind. As you’ve probably guessed I’m not talking about casual tickling, but relentless, savage, unstoppable, unbearable torture of your most sensitive spots – you restrained and helpless, shrieking with frantic laughter, begging, pleading, absolutely desperate for me to stop, willing to do or give me anything if only I’d stop for just a second.

Before we go on let me tell you the rules. You will be completely naked for your torture session. I will be topless in a thong. I will cover your body in baby oil. Nothing tickles more than nails on oiled up flesh. I will tickle you from head to toe, concentrating on the spots that get you the most hysterical. Also, once I have you tied I won't stop tickling you until I am completely satisfied. Begging won't help you. It will only turn me on.

Dude…that is so hot! :bugeyed:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back