• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

House Sitting...(part 1?)

tickl_chik6679

I'm house sitting for a couple of weeks for a friend of my mom's. I've practically been living on my own, with the exception of the dog, and sometimes it can get to be REALLY quite boring. So what's a girl to do but invite her friend over for a little fun? In my previous story, Tickling Under the Stars (idk how to hyperlink it, sorry) I mentioned this friend BOB (name change...duh lol). Well, BOB is who I invited over last night--and, to my surprise, he eagerly agreed!!

So here I am, just waiting for him to FINALLY show up. When he does, I meet him outside like usually does me, and I walk him up the front steps, all three of them, and just as I am about to open the front door he starts. Taking his two index fingers, he gently and ticklishly jabs them into my sides. Totally wasn't expecting that so I kind of shrieked a tad and giggled. How embarrassing, right? To shriek in the middle of the night in the dark while the neighborhood is sleeping, I mean. Anyway, I had had a few friends over before, and the dog was perfectly fine...but last night she just wouldn't leave me and BOB alone. So I do the only rational thing I can think of and put her in her 'room' (the dining room with a gate). And low and behold, as I'm struggling to keep the dog off the gate and latch the gate so she can't get out, BOB thinks it is the best time to launch a tickle attack....silly boys lol >.< He starts by lightly poking my sides then gradually works his way up and down them alternating between poking, stoking, and actual tickling. No worries though, who cares that I'm a giggling mess on the kitchen floor? He will get his comeuppance!!

After I finally get the gate latched and compose myself enough to get up off the floor, I head to the couch. That, might I say, is probably one of the worst ideas to have because it is all to easy to be pinned on a couch; unable to get up, nowhere to hide...why in the world did I choose the couch!? Sorry, I digress! BOB follows my lead but sits down before me, getting his arm just behind my back as my butt hits the cushion..that's when I know I am screwed. He pulls me close to him so that my shirt rides up just a TINY bit and starts grabbing at my side. With not really anywhere to go, I attempt to push myself away from him. When that doesn't work, I carefully work my hand up his side and into the hollow of his armpit where he exclaims "get out of there!!!" in a flurry of giggles.

I ask him "What's wrong??" in a baby voice to which he replies "Nothing" in a i-refuse-to-succumb-to-you kind of voice.
I let him alone and he lays down on the couch, motioning for me to do the same. (just an fyi...BOB and I are strictly friends and I don't see it going further than two ticklish friends).

At this point my mind races with things I could do...i could:
1) straddle his waist and tickle the sh!t out of him
2) lay down next to him
3) do something else!

I chose the latter, and instead of doing 1 or 2, I sat on his ankles. Oh by the way, did I mention he took off his shoes...?

(I'm not a big foot person but I want this story to entertain all) He looks at me with a knowledgeable stare. You know, the look that says I know what you're going to do....and you will regret it. I know that look all too well but in spite of better judgement, I lightly stroke my finger on the sole of his black-socked foot. He twitches, understanding that he really is in no position to be cruel to me. This time, I shift all my weight to my butt so that he can't move his feet and I launch a spider-tickle attack on his soles. BOB jolts straight up and through a burst of laughter he attempts to tickle me back. Unlike him, I have a low tolerance level for tickling so from the moment of impact of his fingers on my stomach, I stopped. He continued to tickle me until I promised not to tickle him.

I promise...(did I mention being a compulsive liar...? Oops, my bad ;P)

I guess I'll stop here....I feel like I'm boring people haha. There was some more but I'd like to see how everyone reacts to this one first and if the turnout is okay then I guess I will post part two! ;) (Leave your interesting or degrading comments belowwww)

This sounds like a very interesting story. Go ahead and post more of it. :D

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back