• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Housewife Dares Biker Chick Into Tickling Contest - F/F

Cam Girl Jenny

TMF Regular
Hi All,

I recently posted 2 new clips trying out a new theme that I plan on using more. I dared a complete stranger into a foot tickling contest. She had to last a certain time with me and then, if she made it, I would have to last the same amount of time with her. I think it worked out well as both clips have become top sellers and received very good reviews from my customers.

Now, as most of you know, I'm a 49 year old housewife who always works with girls ranging from 18-25. This chick is a 52 year old biker and not my "usual" suspect at all, so I wasn't sure how this would go. Needless to say, I was extremely happy with the outcome and I hope you will like it too! She had to take off her boots and socks then get into the "tickle seat" of the car I use to film in.

You can find both clips by clicking on the link below if you're interested in taking a look --->

Can We See Your Feet?

If you like this theme enough for me to use it on more girls then please tell me what you want to see :justlips:

~Jenn~

Attachments

• 0001a.JPG
    0001a.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 543
  • 0001c.JPG
    0001c.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 324
  • 0001d.JPG
    0001d.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 960
  • 0001e.JPG
    0001e.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 1,028
  • 0001b.JPG
    0001b.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 396
More Pics

The pics above are of me tickling her and these are of her tickling me.

Both clips are at --->>
My Store

Attachments

• 1a.JPG
    1a.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 423
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 369
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 389
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 391
How about a preview clip posted in here Jenn of both you and her being tickled. I love the older women being tickled.

That color on your toes is really a good color!! And good god.... those wrinkly soles you have are AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful feet!!

She is 52? She is beautiful and she has beautiful feet. Hope that you can do a video where you two are foot tickled side by side.

She is 52? She is beautiful and she has beautiful feet. Hope that you can do a video where you two are foot tickled side by side.

Love mature women being tickled. So much more of a turn on.

First, thank you all for leaving such nice replies and I want to answer each one of you (It may take a few replies because I'm absolutely shocked that I got 2 quotes into this one :eek: )

Dre, yes she is 52 and I agree that she has beautiful feet. I will post some different photos that show them from top to bottom so y'all can get a better look :) Also, we hit it off that day and I am filming with her again later this month. I have no problem doing a side by side foot tickle and I'm sure she won't either, so you can expect that clip in a few weeks.

The Director, thank you so much for your reply :) :justlips: "Maturity" seems to be catching up with me pretty dang fast these days and it's nice to know that we are still appreciated. I might still feel like I'm 19 or 20 but I am turning 50 in less than 2 months :) Wow, I can't believe I just wrote that :wow:

~Jenn~

Thanks for sharing them..

You are most welcome and thank you for leaving a reply :)

How about a preview clip posted in here Jenn of both you and her being tickled. I love the older women being tickled.

Thank you very much for leaving me this sweet reply! I am currently making the previews and they should be up in the Video section asap :justlips: I hope you all like them!!

Thanks again,

~Jenn~

That color on your toes is really a good color!! And good god.... those wrinkly soles you have are AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful feet!!

You always know how to sweet talk me (and I love it) ;) That's my favorite color nail polish and I'm glad you like it too :justlips: I LOVE seeing super bright and neon colors on girls toes .. I always check out girl's/women's feet just as much as my husband does and he is a life-long 'foot guy' (he doesn't like using the word fetish for himself, which is an entire topic on it's own).... I also have a thing for pretty girls with pretty feet and I cannot help but look at every pair that is within my view :)

Oh, and thank you so much for leaving me such sweet compliments about my feetsies :lick: :lick: You have no idea how much I appreciate hearing them :grouphug: :) :)

~Jenn~

You're very welcome!! I am like your husband I guess, a lifelong foot man!! Almost always the first thing I notice about a female when we meet is her feet. And its very cool to hear from others who share the same affections. Keep up the good work!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back