• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Houston’s FOURTH Annual Tickling and Kink Event!

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
Once again Space City is making plans for another yearly Tickling and BDSM party for persons 18 yrs +. This will be a kink-friendly event where tickling, fetishes and BDSM will be welcome. Of course, though, the main focus will be tickling.

This time the event will be happening at HEAT, the largest dungeon in the Houston area.

This great event will happen Labor Day Weekend, Sept. 2011. Friday evening will be a meet-and-greet icebreaker (location to be determined). The PLAY party will occur at HEAT Saturday night beginning at 7PM, going all night and ending only when the last person is ready to go.

This year there will be fee involved, but we’ve kept this at a reasonable rate for an incredible venue. $20 per person will get you into the Friday and Saturday event. This fee ALSO gets you a membership at HEAT for a year and allows you to play for a $10 door fee whenever the dungeon is open (Future special events may cost more).

Attendees MUST register ahead of time; our cutoff date is Sept. 3. We must know you are coming by the 3rd . We are doing this to ensure an accurate count of attendees. Payment may be made at the door and walk-ins are welcome if you would like to bring a guest.

PLEASE NOTE: The way to register and get the address for the events is by contacting me (Oddjob) on The Tickling Media Forum or Tickle Theater in Private Message, or by contacting TKPrince or Oddjobtk on FetLife via Private Message.

Since we do have “vanilla” lives if we do not get back with you on updates please feel free to contact us. Don’t wait until the last minute and hit us up with numerous questions and requests. We do our best, but we can occasionally overlook a message or PM now and then.

THIS WILL BE A GREAT EVENT!

Ooooh, I will have to see if Jamie and I can set aside some cash and some free time. It'll be tight since that's not long after we plan to change apartments, but I really hope to be able to get to this one.

It's only two hours away from where I live... can't go though...*Sigh*

Next year definitely... I hope. ;)

I shall be driving down from the DFW area. I enjoyed the gathering last year, and definitely would not miss the one this one. Oh and Odd this is TickleKnight from TMF and Fet.

I wanted to inform one and all about latest update to the Houston Labor Day Tickling and Kink Gathering.

The meet-and-greet session will be Friday, Sept. 2nd at:
BRICK HOUSE TAVERN
12910 NORTHWEST FWY, HOUSTON, TX. 77040

MEET AND GREET TIME 7:00 PM UNTIL ?? , then convoy to the HEAT Dungeon if anybody wants to check out the place. Please note that the Brick House Tavern is a public place and IS a “vanilla” establishment.

And again, the event itself will be held at the HEAT dungeon that Saturday. To learn a little bit more about HEAT go to - http://fetlife.com/groups/27185

Hotel info soon for the out-of-towners. Here is a testimonial from one of last year’s attendees:

"We (TXGIGGLEE and I) attended the "Gathering" in Houston last Friday and Saturday. Friday night TXGIGGLEE was tied to a table made much like a massage table but larger. It was quite sturdy. At one time 8 people were tickling her. She went crazy with lots of hysterical laughter and some screaming. It was in a private home of a friend. I was worried the neighbors might call the police. They didn't but it was quite a scene. I think this is the worst (or best) tickling that she has ever received. When there were 8, there was a person at each foot, 4 on her underarms and rib cage, and 2 on the stomach and upper legs. I enjoyed watching her being tickled like that. On Saturday we were alone in our hotel and celebrated the tickling with a very romantic encounter. Ticklerbc"

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back