• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How about some BAD stories?

PiedPiper

4th Level Red Feather
I've enjoyed relating the various True Stories about Linda and Dory and Susan and, most recently Peggy,.. all wonderful accomplices in the foot- and tickling fetish arena,... and with a few odd-lot experiences thrown in. And I've enjoyed the nice comments made by a few readers,... but a recent remark by TMF'er FatJay really got me to thinking.

Jay commented that it seemed I'd had a knack for hooking up with some fun ladies,... and the ladies I've written about thusfar were certainly a lot of fun. But folks,... these stories have covered a span of,.. ohh,... umm,... thirty-seven years. I'm not sure that four or five "ideal" partners in that period of time qualifies as a "knack." Susan and I were together for eight years,... the longest duration of any of the relationships. That leaves a lot of time when cool experiences WEREN'T happening, Ok? Oh, I was still in there pitching, alright,... but I was getting shelled. Gotta take the bad with the good, eh?

I've only written about those idealized experiences that are still wonderfully gratifying to think back upon,.... but there were plenty of times that things just went,... well, horribly wrong. Jay, for all your kind words, I'm dedicating this to you,.... heh heh,... I hope you get a kick out of it.

Let's see, now,.....

---As a college senior, a friend set me up with a young lady undergrad,... In describing her as a potential date, he made certain references to rabbits and mink, eh? Typical guy stuff,.... but sure enough, the date was arranged. She came to my apartment, no less,... and true to my friend's description, she showed no interest in my wine, my dinner, my music, etc,... her trajectory was in the direction of the bedroom. She had kicked off her shoes at the door,... gorgeous feet,... and I HAD to give 'em a try. With my date seated (impatiently) in a wing chair, I nonchalantly settled on the floor at her feet and, after a few minutes... my fingers stole their way to her soles.

Ticklish? This woman was the Mount Everest of Ticklish. She HATED being tickled. And it turned out she was also a black belt in karate. The foot that I tickled very nearly broke my forearm. She said simply, "Don't do that again." Yes m'am.

---Hyper-ticklishness was a problem a few years later, too, after I'd moved down to the Bay. I had met this attractive nurse at a friend's party,... we had met for drinks a couple of times,.. there was no mistaking the "signals" ... and so our first date was arranged. She would come to my house for dinner. And a fine dinner it was (I love to cook) Good wine. Classical music. The slow romantic retreat to the bedroom,... She had beautiful feet,... and I had high hopes about tickling and foot stuff,... simply because she always wore really great shoes,.... I figured that must mean some sort of "awareness" going on, eh" We fell into bed.

Perhaps ten minutes into the "preliminaries," I had managed to rumage my way around under the sheets so as to locate her feet,.. or at least with my right hand. That was when things started downhill. Thank God she wasn't another black belt. What she WAS, was a human air raid siren,... The wild kicking was nothing compared to the nerve-shattering shriek,..... I took a knee to the chest,...bailed out immediately,... and was vaguely aware of hearing rapid footsteps,... of the four-footed variety.

My trusty, 100-pound retriever Boone had raced into the bedroom,... assuming that I was under attack,... leaped onto the bed over my shrieking date,.. baring his fangs and roaring like a bear. I had to drag him off. Five minutes later, it was just Boone and me.

---Okay, here's a weird one. Age forty. Fellow journalist, age thirty-two. Russian girl. We'd had several dates,... finally achieved some intimacy,.. and one evening sitting around her place,... lounging on the sofa, I made my first move on her absolutely mouthwatering feet. (Notice how I've become more patient as time goes by?) I drew her bare feet into my lap,... tickled them a little,... she smiled and bit her lip,... more tickling,... some easy and agreeable laughter,... okay,... kissed her toes,... soles,... more smiling and giggling. Good times, eh? We had a WONDERFUL evening.

Next date. Same sofa. I reached for her foot, but it was withdrawn.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"Uhh,... I was going to,.. you know,.... play with your feet again." She chuckled and smirked,.. though not in a mean way,... more like "uncomprehending."

"But you've already done that," she replied.

"Wha,...... what?"

"You've already DONE that." She shook her head quizzically. "I don't see the point of doing it again." And that, folks, was that.

BAD stories,...... we've all got 'em.

LMAO. Great stories... and a good idea to post these too. I think telling the "bad" stories often helps the good ones seem more realistic.

I'm a big fan of your writing, so I hope you'll keep 'em coming. Either way, thanks for posting!

Thanks, MrP

--- Though it can be sometimes depressing to think back over lost or screwed-up opportunities, there certainly were more of them. To tell you the truth, I wrote this post because I was running out of the "good" ones... and I didn't want to leave the impression that I'd had some sort of charmed life. I can write plenty of BAD stories.....

The one I really don't understand is the Russian woman. It was fun the first time, so why not do it over and over again?

Not trying to steal your thread, but your stories have reminded me of an incident that happened to me a few years back.. I had a young lady over for an evening of decadence, and being a 'lee, asked her to tickle me. She found this to be quite the turn-on, and relished tickling me all over. She was a spectacular tickler, driving me insane with her perfectly manicured nails in places I had no clue I was ticklish! When she tickled my soles with her teeth, that was when my instinct kicked in... (note to everyone, when tickling feet with your mouth, hold onto the foot..) I kicked her very hard in the eye, producing lots of tears on both of our parts, as after getting kicked, she punched me in a very tender male area...
By the time I came around, she was gone..

ah, love

Not at all, Phatteus,......

--- I was hoping that some other folks would contribute to this thread with similar tales of things that just went wrong.

--- Here's one that doesn't count as a "dating/relationship" incident,.. but it was still pretty spectacular. I was at a company picnic at the Bay,.. Deltaville to be precise. I got bored with the proceedings and noticed a little sailboat in the shed,... a styrofoam toy, really,.. little 12-footer called a Snark. Lateen rig. I grabbed a six-pack and got one of my co-workers to join me for a little cruise up the coast. There was absolutely nothing between us, mind you,... nor was that even remotely on my mind. But as we headed up-river,.. about 100 yards offshore, she nestled down in the center of the boat, sitting on her legs,.. her bare feet peeking out from under her backside. I was steering from the aft, and just leaned forward and tickled her feet for about one second. That was all it took. She screamed and dove to port so violently that it capsized the lightweight little boat. As we bobbed around in the water, righting the boat, etc, she wryly informed me, "My feet are a little ticklish." Uh-huh.

theater disaster

I was fourteen, and at the flicks with a girl who happened to be a friend. We met some of her other friends there, a bunch of girls, and we all sat together in the second row (to see Raiders of the Lost Ark, which dates me a bit). They all let their flip flops hit the floor, and I had to sit through this great flick while constantly distracted by all the amazing teen feet on the seats in front of us. At one point in the movie, lots of dead people pop out from the basement of the pyramid all over Karen Allen, and my friend shrieked, and leaned over on me, with her knees up to her chest. Very squeamish. I took the opportunity to tickle the bare foot that ended up in my lap. She let out a bigger shriek, and sent her Coke flying to her right, across three of her friends. Lots of explanations after the movie. Two of them were okay with it, but one was furious.

manicured nails in places I had no clue I was ticklish! When she tickled my soles with her teeth, that was when my instinct kicked in... (note to everyone, when tickling feet with your mouth, hold onto the foot..) I kicked her very hard

Ever see The 40 Year Old Virgin?

I'm trying to stir up the bad memories...I really am! LOL!

This didn't have any actual tickling but it did lead me to be more embarassed about talking tickling: It was our freshman year of college and I was tickle starved. I didn't have a lot of friends and I was painfully shy. I was used to tickling people all the time in high school so I was really needing some. One of my high school firends and her roommate went with me to see another guy we knew and he happened to have a CD that showed a woman's foot being tickled.

This one to be exact:
67s2jxc.jpg

I was sitting next to the roommate and said wouldn't it be great tickled like that. She got the most disgusted look on her face and said she hated to be tickled. (Cue the immediate feeling of being horriified by me!)

Oddly enough later that year she and my friend double teamed me, had me pinned down and tried to tickle me pretty bad (as they were urged on by another female friend).

One more recent incident had me tickling the bejezzus out of my SIL only to have my wife start accusing me of haivng an affair!! Despite the fact that I was tickling her in front of about twenty people at a party!! Needless to say there was alcohol in her system and the situation was quickly dissolved...but a scary moment none the less as I have been nothing but faithful to my wife!

I'm sure there are more...I'm still thinking!

~ toyou

I was responding to another thread and remembered this little ditty:

It could have been the ultimate tickling...and I've told the story before although without the bad ending.

Long story short I end up in a wrestling match with a good female friend who I would later have a brief relationship with. My gf is there with us and is trying to interfere on my friends part. My friend has insisted that she isn't ticklish...although I know better and despite her claims otherwise I find her sides to be ticklish as ever. In her attempt to get free she tells my gf to tickle my feet...which she is only to happy to do. Unfortunately she is very good at it and I spun around to protect my feet and accidentally elbowed her right in the side of the head! End of wrestling and end of tickling...for right then.

~ toyou

Got my share of bad stories, but doc says I should forget and forgive.
Yeah, sure.

On a different tune, I did some quick googling on that Toga Rock cd.
Managed to find something larger.
Just a bit.
Pretty cool mention.

:)

Got my share of bad stories, but doc says I should forget and forgive.
Yeah, sure.

On a different tune, I did some quick googling on that Toga Rock cd.
Managed to find something larger.
Just a bit.
Pretty cool mention.

:)

Much better pic thanks!

On a side note somewhere around these here boards we did an entire thread of album covers with feet and what not...I'll have to look for that...and I believe it started with this album.

~ toyou

I really enjoyed this thread! I think reading "true stories" can give people distorted ideas about the way tickling works in the real world. A little reality check is a good thing. :)

this were hilarious..i loved the first one best..hehe..fantastically written..you have a great sense of humour and style..

Wow,... thanks, Isabeau

--- Except for a few stories, I've had barely any presence on the TMF at all,...... though I'm trying to "adjust" that. To receive a compliment from a prominent group member (you are, y'know) is a nice little jolt. It is especially gratifying in that my stories almost never get a comment from the fairer sex. I've wondered about that,...... so thanks again.

Thanks for taking the time to share, PP. Some of these are funny... and the others are hillarious.

Thanks, Lindy

I really enjoyed this thread! I think reading "true stories" can give people distorted ideas about the way tickling works in the real world. A little reality check is a good thing. :)
---------------------------
"Reality check" is an expression that's been on my mind a lot lately,..... I'm going to try another "bad stories" effort soon.....

This is one of those cringy stories that i wish had never happened and still blush when i think about it! but hey worse things have happened.

I was in the pub with my mates (guys) when i was about 19. I had been on stella and to say i was drunk was an understatement. Anyway... we'd all got our phones out and comparing features like you did in those days. And i forgot to put it back in my pocket.
and i dont know how long my mate had been reading the texts but he had an evil grin on his face -There was a stream a txts between me and my girlfriend about tickling her feet and sucking her toes etc etc. Not much more was said about it that night, but it was brought up the next day at college and this guy has a seriously big mouth so im sure many more people know!

never let your phone out of your sight!

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back