• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How big is your penis?

Artoo

Verified
Brought to you in association with the other nosy questions on this forum. :D

BFDD.gif

lol. Lets be real, if you get any replies, subtract 3 inches from whatever the answer was. On a sidenote, my penis is 24 inches long.

I'd have to say my penis is pretty average size... oh wait, that's the banana i keep in my pants.. err nevermind.

Wont stay still long enough to take a proper measurement...

beansy4.gif

I have to use my swedish penis enlarger, but when I do, it gets to a respectable, lady pleasing 3 inches.

I both sensed this thread was coming and that the Rayman would post that unspeakable (but hilarious) affront to decency.

Hmm ... I dunno. I don't have anything that measures in angstroms. :D

My bright pink, detachable penis is 6", I think.

I feel so powerful when I wear it!!!!

I've not seen my willie in two years, which is long enough to declare it legally dead!

I love how all the women were upfront about their breast size, and all the men are hiding behind funny little words and "ohh..measure..I..havent..but..yeah..well..Ummmmm.." type phrases.

MEASURE, DAMNIT!

I love how all the women were upfront about their breast size, and all the men are hiding behind funny little words and "ohh..measure..I..havent..but..yeah..well..Ummmmm.." type phrases.

MEASURE, DAMNIT!

I was upfront about my boobies AND my detachable penis.

So I get a cookie?

MEASURE, DAMNIT!

If you're so damn interested in finding out, come on over and measure your damn self.

Don't worry I'll wait.........

Her palm and a half long. There. I said it.:yowzer:

I was thinking of something smartassed to say like "Big enough to scare your Mom" but that would be entirely too impolite.:jester:

Well back in a place when I was not married, and had dated A LOT, I had several women that I had designated as PPR's (Personal Penis References) in which if a woman that was interested in me and had to know my size she knew in advance whom to ask. There was at least one at most of the places I frequented even if I was not there. At the club me and Arstine/Jas worked and managed at there were usually 3-4 floating around at any given time.
So I never had to worry about answering this question myself. I let the ladies do it for me. I was never worried, our break-ups had been mutual and even the one where it was not a good break up, never lied and simply told the truth.

So I WOULD answer this question personally, but instead of being misunderstood, or misquoted or even have the usual "male enhancement" jokes attached to anything I say I propose this:

I am currently in the market for a PPR or 2 for myself that would be from this forum. Job Requirements are:
You have to have been a female your entire life.
Willing to work a 40 hour week and when needed some overtime may be necessary and weekends are a must.
Willing to Travel.
Must have good eyesight.
Be proficient in PM's and posting in message boards.
Candidate must be of legal age.
Also candidate must be willing to trim nails to appropriate length.
NO BRACES.

To apply for this position:
PM me or send an email with:
Your name, your current profession, where you live, and a summary of why you should have this job.
Also include a picture of your hands and feet. The palms of your hands and soles of your feet must be visible in these pictures. And additional pictures of your feet will increase your chances of obtaining this highly desirable position.

Pay is DOE and raises will be dependent upon how often I am.
Robace252 is an EOE.

Thank You.

Rob

Well back in a place when I was not married, and had dated A LOT, I had several women that I had designated as PPR's (Personal Penis References) in which if a woman that was interested in me and had to know my size she knew in advance whom to ask. There was at least one at most of the places I frequented even if I was not there. At the club me and Arstine/Jas worked and managed at there were usually 3-4 floating around at any given time.
So I never had to worry about answering this question myself. I let the ladies do it for me. I was never worried, our break-ups had been mutual and even the one where it was not a good break up, never lied and simply told the truth.

So I WOULD answer this question personally, but instead of being misunderstood, or misquoted or even have the usual "male enhancement" jokes attached to anything I say I propose this:

I am currently in the market for a PPR or 2 for myself that would be from this forum. Job Requirements are:
You have to have been a female your entire life.
Willing to work a 40 hour week and when needed some overtime may be necessary and weekends are a must.
Willing to Travel.
Must have good eyesight.
Be proficient in PM's and posting in message boards.
Candidate must be of legal age.
Also candidate must be willing to trim nails to appropriate length.
NO BRACES.

To apply for this position:
PM me or send an email with:
Your name, your current profession, where you live, and a summary of why you should have this job.
Also include a picture of your hands and feet. The palms of your hands and soles of your feet must be visible in these pictures. And additional pictures of your feet will increase your chances of obtaining this highly desirable position.

Pay is DOE and raises will be dependent upon how often I am.
Robace252 is an EOE.

Thank You.

Rob

The sheer fact that you had to state that is sad and hilarious at the same time.

12 inches............................................Folded in half :wavingguy

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back