• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How big is your tickling collection?

The_New_One

TMF Master
Hey there!
Well, simple question: How big is your tickling collection? Mine is 12,8GB and I dont have a clue, if this is big, small, tiny or something... Thats without my tickle dvds, just the stuff on my hard drive, pics, clips and so on. Now, who has the biggest collection on his, or even her pc..? :)
Greetz,
TNO

I have about 10 gigs now...some from as far back as 1991...but I cull my files regularly and some years ago purged everything that even remotely referred to non-adult participants. You just don't know these days.

Tickling Paradise Rules

I have 13 tickling videos "ALL" from tickling paradise

1. Cop Kitchie Coo
2. Naughty Nurse
3. Don't Tickle My Feet
4. Tickling Extravaganza
5. I Dream Of Genie
6. Spy Interagation
7. Non Consenual 2
8. Terminatrix
9. Campout Coohie Coo
10.Female Vengence
11.Magical Tootsie Tickle
12.Jungle Amazon
13.Supermodel

I have dozens of pics and some video on the computer. Also some old tickling magazines. Plus a hand full of VHS tapes from FM Concepts.

Last edited:
I have about 22 Gigs from a variety of companies on an external hard drive, plus a few videos.

Is this the thread where we wave our e-tickling penis around? :p Just checked, apparantly I have 30.8 Gigs.

If anyone wants to trade, email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
3 or 4 Gig, maybe 5, maybe less than one Gig if I were to compare, delete redundant (and/or duplicate) files (and/or those that are the same thing in different places).

This is an interesting thread.

I have been wanting to organize this stuff, and also have some sort of standard nomenclature...

... to make it easy to identify
... to find the things
... so that the community at large won't be needlessly using bandwidth when someone posts a clip somewhere
... to avoid downloading something I/We alread have

I'm thinking some sort of 8-dot-3 file name scheme; but that's just shooting from the hip; it could easily be twice that long. I'm thinking of something like Drew70 did with the famed drewpics.

Suggestions are welcome.

Ideas anyone ?

i also have alot...i put them on cd...i have about like 40 cd's so....
650 mb x 40 = so....26 gb

if you guys wanna trade stuff...add me on
msn: [email protected]
aol: btslash

too damn big. ive blown thousands of dollars over the last 23 years because of it.

Zero. :p Why watch it when you can live it?
XOXO

Good point Steph - give me the real thing any day, although I have to say mines also zilch mainly due to Producers only accepting credit cards which I dont have and dont intend to get just for this purpose.

LOL~I don't have anything against them (or the people who produce, star in, etc) and friends send me clips all the time, but I usually just end up wishing it was me. :p I equate it to watching other people win the lottery and what's fun about that?

XOXO

Ditto that - there are several tickle models who's shoes I wish I was in.

LMAO & stomping my little feet (in my best imitation of Veruca Salt) "But Daddy~I want to win the lottery!" :D :D :D :D

Not Big Enough!!! How about some recommendations folks? The new credit card cycle starts April 1st. No clips either please, either DVDs or preferably VHS tapes. :cool:

I have about 80 video and DVD's. I have all of Paradise Vision except for their latest release. So I have a nice tickling collection:D

steph said:
Zero. :p Why watch it when you can live it?
XOXO

Well I think if the real thing were possible for all people then no-one would have tickling clips or vids or images but in place of the real thing, clips and such make up the "difference"...the problem is if the difference tips too much in favor of the clips rather than the real thing.

If I had kept everything I accumulated since 1986 I would need a warehouse! However I do purge occasionally so right now I have 3 or 4 movies a couple mainstream tapes and one CD with some mainstream stuff I;ve made burned on it. Also a couple books with references in it.

~ toyou

Wickerman said:
Not Big Enough!!! How about some recommendations folks? The new credit card cycle starts April 1st. No clips either please, either DVDs or preferably VHS tapes. :cool:

I prefer paradise vision as my favorite company.

Around 35 gigs worth on the HD and about 30 VHS tapes of between 25 and 60 minutes in length. Not including the ones I made myself of course. :devil:

I used to own over 450 tickle videos, but I sold about half of them. Stacked away somewhere in the basement, there are about 50 old tickle mags. And I've got about 4 GB clips/pics on hard drive and CDs. A case of collecting obsession, I guess... :rolleyes:

BigJim said:
Around 35 gigs worth on the HD and about 30 VHS tapes of between 25 and 60 minutes in length. Not including the ones I made myself of course. :devil:

Yep, I think I have Jim's collection. heh.. I've been collecting stuff online since i was born into this community some 11 years ago. I know I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 30-40 (possibly more) gigs of clips, about 10 gigs of photos, I think 5 dvd's and roughly 60 vhs tapes from various producers.

Oh, and I get to 'live' tickling on a daily basis, so the addiction to "tickling stuff" has nothing to do with a lack of real life participation... I ... just... can't...... controllllllll....the...... obsession!!!!

:D

Geez Hal, I didn't know there were 450 videos in existence! :bowing:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back