• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How 'Bout Dem Steelas!

deciding play of the game...tackle him on the field, Cards win.

Hmmm... deciding play: Roethlisberger's pass to Holmes for the huge gain in the 4th... take either down earlier and game over, or at best overtime.

WHAT A FRICKIN AMAZING GAME! The ratings better be good!

^_______________________________________________^
*is a happy, Steelers fan...........with mild indegestion from the party food* XD

Not a Steeler or Card fan, but that game was AWESOME!!!

I love watching great games where I like both teams well enough to see them win.

CJ

THAT WAS AN INSANE GAME!!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!! HERE WE GO!!!

The city of Pittsburgh had to shit down 110 streets tonight to help control the insanity here!!!

LOVE ME SOME 6 TIME SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!

Damn! That's gotta be one fantastic party if the city had to shit down over 100 streets. ;)

You mean the same guy that performed a beatdown on a Cardinals player later on in the game? He looks prison rough... :super_hap

Never said we were classy here in Pittsburgh...

It's just how we roll...;)

Never said we were classy here in Pittsburgh...

It's just how we roll...;)

C'mon, even John Madden said that was too much, and he coached the Oakland Raiders!...lol

If the former coach of one of the most thugboy teams ever says that's too much....lol.

Even so, great game.

There was a blog on Yahoo last night tho whining about the last play involving Warner's fumble. "Where was the review?" he cried. It was reviewed. It just didn't take as much as Holmes's TD catch. The one angle showed clearly it was a fumble.

I love not having a dog in the fight...lol

CJ

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back