• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How can i delete one post of mine?

to delete a post, click on the edit box next to the quote box. there will open up choices of whether to delete or edit.. it will be clicked on the do not delete. what you do is click on the box next to the do delete .. then hit save changes. or delete button..

isabeau

still trying...

thanx isabeau,

with my toxic english i understand you at 57% aprox...

i only can click the edit button and there are not options for delete!!

Greetings from madrid!

Hi, welcome to TMF.

My best advice in regard to your question, would be to private message Myriads, the Tzar, or head chat host, of the TMF. He is extremely knowledgable, and I am sure, can help you with your question. To send him a message, log into the forum, click your private messages, click on send new message, write his name and a subject matter in the message, type your question, and send it to him. Usually, he gets back to you within a day, and he has always been extremely helpful to me and others about our forum questions.
Good Luck to you, and enjoy the forum.

Mitch

Piotr17 said:
thanx isabeau,

with my toxic english i understand you at 57% aprox...

i only can click the edit button and there are not options for delete!!

Greetings from madrid!

greetings back... when you click on the edit button, you then need to scroll down. there you will see the options to delete or correct changes.

isabeau :Hyrdrogen

Thread, not post!! (the mongol said)

At first, thanx again isabeau (tu parles français?) and mitch (good idea): it´s marvelous to contact with people like you two...

Oh, i had a little bit of brain and i see the trouble: it´s a thread.

Now I undertsand! But how can i delete it, if i can??

What a mongol! Too much alcohol and r n r last night!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, Madrid rules!!!

Piotr17 said:
At first, thanx again isabeau (tu parles français?) and mitch (good idea): it´s marvelous to contact with people like you two...

Oh, i had a little bit of brain and i see the trouble: it´s a thread.

Now I undertsand! But how can i delete it, if i can??

What a mongol! Too much alcohol and r n r last night!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah, Madrid rules!!!

lol you cant delete a thread. only a moderator can do that.. pm a moderator, such as Mimi or Myriads and ask them to delete the thread for you

isabeau

done!!!

By the courtesy of Mimi...

Thanks again for you all!!

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back