• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did 11225 become a Genikit (requested)

FT Genikit

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I was asked to make a story about how life was after changing to a Genikit. As you know, I'm just a normal boy and I can't do magic, so you might consider it a fantasy. In the mean time enjoy the story.

5 Years ago, the world was filled with normal life, many people were very busy in the village, which is ok for them. The only thing that bothers them is that all little girls (18-21) are getting very gloomy. All the males have no idea how to help them feel better and they began to think that there’s nothing they can do. One day a boy came to town and he is super-happy. His name is 11225. He’s 18 years old and he wanted to help then males make all the girls feel better. Most of the males laughed at him and thought he was joking. But the boy was very confident that he could.

So he asked the men to bring one gloomy girl to settle it. They agreed and soon each man brought their daughters. But the problem is that none of them want to prove that 11225 is wrong and that he can’t. The boy kindly insists them to bring their daughters to him. They hesitated until one-man step forward with a 12-year old daughter. 11225 smiled warmly as the man brought a 12-year old daughter to him, after telling her not to show any fear, then he step back to the other men. 11225 sat down and asked her to sit next to me. She sighed very sadly and did what he asked. Then 11225 asked her to give him her left foot.

The men became puzzled as they start mumbling in question but decided to watch anyway. The girl placed her foot on my lap and 11225 took off her white sneaker and her pink sock. He looked at the soles of her feet and noticed how pink it is. She looked away as she felt embarrassed, but he expression changed as I glided my fingers on her soles. She tugs and barely shows a smile. No one but 11225 noticed that she smiled, so 11225 did it again. This time she smiled enough for most of the men to see it. They were surprised.

11225 looked at the men as he noticed their reaction, and to his surprise, the men didn’t say anything. Puzzled, he decided to do glide his fingers on her soles. She tugged again, but instead of just smiling, she giggled, which surprised the men more. 11225 looked at the men again went silent. To 11225, he thought that the men wanted him to stop. So he placed her feet down and was just getting up to leave, but one man stepped forward and stopped him. 11225 turned around and noticed the man that stopped him, smiled. He said to 11225 that he was unsure of what he was doing, but he desperately wants his daughter to smile, laugh, giggle, whatever.

The other men said nothing…not even showing any protest. So 11225 sat back down and picked up the daughter’s feet. Only this time before he continued…he asked him her name. He kindly said that he named her Jennifer. 11225 smiled and looked at Jennifer’s gloomy face. Then as 11225 looked at her feet, began tickling her soles. Jennifer instantly started tugging and laughing and by surprise her gloominess was gone. All the men gasped and began to wonder what happen. As 11225 stopped and placed her sock and sneaker back on, Jennifer stood up and as she turned around, she smiled at the men. All the men cheered and gathered up on 11225, all because he made one girl smiled by tickling her feet.

Later, after he finished making all the girls happy, they decided to call him Foot-Tickling-Lover, because the only thing he did to make all the girls happy was simply by tickling the feet. 11225 were not only embarrassed, but also pleased to make everyone happy. So now everyday whenever he sees a girl feeling gloomy and/or blue, he would simply tickle the girl’s feet and remove the gloominess from her.

One day, as 11225 were in the woods, because he was able to take a break from all the tickling. Along the way, he noticed a strange girl. She was wearing a large green robe and strange, green pants. She also had a black tail that seems to be a cat’s tail, which surprised 11225, a bit. 11225 had never seen a girl like that before, and he wanted to know her. So he smiled and said hello, but the mystery girl said nothing and sighed sadly.

11225 noticed how gloomy the mystery girl is and even though he needs a break, he decided to help her. However, before he can ask, the mystery girl walked up to him and sat down. And at the same time, she extended her legs. By 11225’s surprise, he noticed that she already barefoot. So he sat down while facing her and picked up her feet, but just as he was about to tickle her soles, the mystery girl suddenly used her tail to tickle his tummy. 11225 quickly covered his tummy as he started laughing.

11225 was puzzled, and decided to try again, but as his fingers got close to her soles, the mystery girl used her tail, but this time she tickled his sides. 11225 almost released her feet as he covered his sides. 11225 looked at her gloomy face, and wondered why she’s not letting him help her. He could’ve asked her, but he was worried that it might cause him to lose trust, so decided to try again. As his finger got close to her soles, the mystery girl’s tail started tickling his sides again. 11225 started laughing, but by determination, he zeroed to her soles and tickled, causing the mystery girl to stop and laugh.

11225 stopped as her gloominess were away and placed her feet down. The mystery girl smiled as she surprisingly said thank you and said that he passed the test. 11225 were puzzled, which made her laughed. She said that her name is Laura and she’s a Genie and a Kitty. 11225 were amazed and asked her a few questions, but Laura didn’t answer any of it. Instead she magically took out a gold lamp. 11225 were even more amazed to see the shape of the lamp.

11225 asked is he’s her master, but she laughed and said no. She gave him some details and asked if he accept. 11225 were happy, and calmly said yes. She giggled and asked him to hold his hand out which he did, and as she gave the lamp, a huge light beamed down on 11225 and he began to change. Magically all of his regular clothes changed to genie clothes and painlessly, he grew a black cat’s tail. As the light disappeared, 11225 were very happy, but Laura quickly told him that he is now half genie, half kitty. She also told him that he can use magic on many things no matter how good or bad you are, but she warned him that if the lamp he now possessed is destroyed, he’ll turn back to a normal boy and will never be able to use magic again.

11225 took her warning seriously as he nodded. Then as she said goodbye, she disappeared. 11225 were happy to know how his life went well, but little did he realize that the same man that let him tickle Jennifer’s feet was watching him and he was shocked.

P.S. My profile imaged shows one thing, so I'll make sure to post a pic of Laura...it's be from Gaiaonline though...

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back