• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did it all start?

braniacmaniac11

When did you first realize you had a foot/tickling fetish? I understand there are plenty of posts regarding this subject, but I have yet to actually see a thread.

When did you first realize you had a foot/tickling fetish? I understand there are plenty of posts regarding this subject, but I have yet to actually see a thread.

I don't know how those two interests of mine started because they go back as far as I can remember, which is to age four. :D

Do you remember I think the gummy bears as well? I think one of the female bears was tickled. Man the 90's was a good time to introduce people into tickling. What happened!?

I have known I loved female feet since I was about five or six. Anytime I saw a babysitter, or older girl barefoot, I had an excited feeling come over me. Not particularly sexual, just the excitement that a kid would feel when seeing something they enjoy.

The tickling came about much more gradually. I used to read articles about tickling in leg magazines in my teens, but it was not until 1997, at the age of twenty seven, that I truly realized this was a fetish, when I befriended my late pen pal Don Fraser. My correspondences with him, and discussions about tickling, truly made me realize just how into tickling I was, and that it really was a fetish for me.

Mitch

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back