• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did you figure it out?

Nextrend2011

TMF Poster
I'm new to the forums and the world of tickling and I always was curious as to how everyone else figured out they had this kink / fetish? This is my first post so I had to ask out of curiosity! :)

been into it since I was younger and thankfully im with someone who is somewhat into it. I got tickled alot when i was a teen and that just made me fall in love with it. Im glad the girl im seeing isnt totally obsessed with it but we include it whenever we wanna spice things up. Being kinky and experimenting made it alot easier too and didnt make me feel embarrassed

I just always knew I liked it. When I reached college I started searching on the web and ta da. Lots of people like me!

Seeing people getting tickled turned me on since I was a child. When I was 17, I saw a documentation where the fetish was mentioned, so I knew I wasn't the only weirdo. :) Took me till I was in my twenties to try getting tickled myself though.

I've been into it for as long as I can remember. My family and friends would always tickle the hell out of me

Musicroxmysox said it, I always knew and felt like I was kinda weird for not being as into other stuff but the internet's where I learned there was a word for it. Though I don't really like the word fetish still.

...Stumbled over a direct reference in a mainstream novel when I was about 14,.... was in the public library within minutes.

First of all, welcome to the forums!

As for when I discovered I liked tickling, and when I knew it was a "kink", well...

I was in elementary school (2nd or 3rd grade), and wrote a story in which the lead character (loosely based on April O'Neil) gets tied up and tickled. I got weird looks from classmates and my teacher, and was terrified to show it to my parents. I knew then that something about my interest was not quite "right".

I always had it and always knew that it wasnt considered normal.

Most of us seem to have figured it out when we were very young. It's easy to forget how "aware" you were as a child. I was reading somewhere that children at a very young age can figure out which adults will give them what they want and which will not. Once we grow up we kind of forget how smart we were as kids. I knew that I had a tickling fetish as far back as I can remember. I didn't know what a fetish was, nor what sex was, but I knew that I really liked tickling. Once I hit puberty it became fused with my sexuality.

I just always knew I liked it. When I reached college I started searching on the web and ta da. Lots of people like me!

I didn't realize that there were others like me until college either. The rise of the Internet really helped a lot. During my middle school and high school days I always assumed that I was the only one, or perhaps one of a very few individuals, with a tickling fetish. Though because teenagers use tickling a LOT as a means of flirtation or an excuse to touch, I assumed I wouldn't have any problem working tickling into a relationship. Unfortunately I was rather shy in high school as one of the resident nerdy kids and never got the chance to take advantage of all the tickling that was going on. Little did I know that most girls would "grow out of it" as early as college! If I knew then what I know now it would be a different ball game.

Always knew.
First tickling I saw in a cartoon...
I can't remember for the life of me what is was though!
All I remember is I was about 7 years old, and I was at my dad's house, and I was about to go downstairs to play Barbie's with my sisters when I noticed the boy in the cartoon getting tickled with a feather and I couldn't stop watching.

It's just always been a part of me. :shrug:

Got ticklejumped by like 6 girls in 2nd grade. Enjoyed it waaaaaay more than I was apparently supposed to.

as a child the moment i saw my aunt Peg sleeping on the couch and her feet ready and waiting ( in my mind ) to be tickled

Never really realized why I liked tickling people, or why I liked getting it. When I was around the normal age people start to explore, I typed it into the web, found some videos, and you can imagine the rest. Always was tickling girlfriends, never minded getting tickled, and one time during some light bondage play I asked my current girlfriend to tickle me.

My interests in ticking and in women's bare feet go back as far as I can remember, which is to age 4. So I guess I always had it figured out, or that it was always part of me.

Gotta say the interest goes back to early childhood for me. Once I got to high school and the internet came about, I did many a search and found out that people classify this interest as a 'fetish' and a 'kink'. I like a few others have mentioned already, still don't like the word fetish. Has a negative connotation with it when folks hear it, unless you're a female expressing your penchant for shoe shopping....then it's perfectly normal.

When I was about 5 years old I saw a Popeye cartoon. it was the one where Olive Oyle is dangling by one foot upside down & Bluto peeled back the sole of her shoe & tickled her sole.
I stared at that scene, pointed to the TV & yelled, "THAT'S FOR ME!"
Now other kids (& adults) would watch this scene & just laugh it off or it would have absolutely NO effect on them whatsoever.
Why did that scene ignite my love/passion for bare soles & tickling?
I do NOT remember at all ANYONE discussing or doing ANY kind of tickling.
So WHERE did this 'spark' come from?
From that moment on I would be excited when Popeye would be on TV, most of the time being VERY disappointed because there were no more tickling scenes shown for a LONG time.
Tickling & bare soles (I also have a passion for female bare soles) have been 'ingrained' in my memory since then.

As far as I know, I've always had a thing for tickling feet. Like most others, I first noticed it during the Popeye episode where Bluto tickles Olive's bare foot. I used to pray everyday for that episode to come on again. Oddly enough, male tickling has always been a huge turn off for me, even when I was a young kid. I remember the TMNT episode where Verne and his boss got tickled and would always turn it over when that episode came on. Even as a young kid, I always wondered why it couldn't have been April and Irma instead. Even the episode where Zack and Caitlin got tickled angered me because Caitlin barely even got tickled (as you can tell I was a very whiny kid, haha)!

So yeah, as far as I know, I've always been this way. I've always had a thing for tickling female feet. Why? I have no idea either.

BTW: I am in no means bashing anyone who's into male tickling or anything. I'm just explaining my own personal preferences.

I'm not sure but I think I've always had it.

For me, it was more discovering that other people had it. Whispers on the wind and what few adult magazines I could find.

But then: THE INTERNET!

Found my first tickle site and then, this place and I had no idea. But now I see. But I think I have been this way as long as I can remember.

But the kink part, was the first time I saw a girl tickling another girl in junior high. My face flushed, heart pounded, and my pants-you get the idea. Of course, that happened every time a girl walked by in those days. Then one day in 11th grade a girl was saying how her boyfriend held her down for half an hour and tickled her. All her friends were like, huh? weird and the like. There I am like 2 feet away listening in like Jackpot! But I thought then maybe I wasn't alone.

However tickling has always been kinda my thing. Nothing necassarily sexual about it till I was about 14. But...always I guess.

Literally since I was a kid...like, 4 or 5. Cant really explain it, I was definitely one of those kids with sexual urges from a young age, although I didn't understand it at the time. But yeah, since a very young age.

Yep, same here. Very young age I knew I liked tickling but it wasn't sexual until puberty hit. But seeing it on TV as a kid always made me feel warm and I was always on the lookout for a tickling opportunity.
One of my first memories is tickling my aunts feet under her dining room table.

Never really realized why I liked tickling people, or why I liked getting it. When I was around the normal age people start to explore, I typed it into the web, found some videos, and you can imagine the rest. Always was tickling girlfriends, never minded getting tickled, and one time during some light bondage play I asked my current girlfriend to tickle me.

Exactly the same for me, mate.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back