• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how did you meet your spouse? thread

janis

TMF Poster
my wife and i were out to dinner with other couples last night and we got to talking about how we meet. so i thought i'd ask the question here.
where did you meet your spouse or the person your in a committed
relationship with?
any funny or unusual first meetings?

hmm David and i met in college..we were both music majors..and my freshman year he was in his second year..and i had sort of a crush on him..but we didn't get together til the beginning of my second year..he had been mowing our yard all summer with a buddy of his..and i was outside painting the front door..and my mom told me David spent an awfully long time trimming around the front porch, staring at my butt..hehe..then when school started again, he said he might call me up that night..the funny thing was..his younger brother was getting ready to call me also..so David called and we hung out that night..drove around..found some friends and smoked pot in their van..the next day he called me and invited me for our first official date..a movie..the following day he called and said let's keep this light so if we break up, we can still be friends and also be prepared for some ribbing from our fellow music friends..he said let's not get too serious..three weeks later he is asking me to marry him..lol

Heehee I know you all hate me by now for how many times I say this...but I met my fiance here on TT....:ggrin:

~K

MDJ and I met at Koinonia, the ecumencial college church group I was in. We started dating right after a pillow fight we had in the middle of the campus as we were leaving on the fall retreat...

Heehee I know you all hate me by now for how many times I say this...but I met my fiance here on TT....:ggrin:

~K

That's a good thing to tell anyone who says that online social networks in general are a waste of time and networks like this one are mere snake-pits of depravity!

I met the future Subby Hubby at a boxing gym in Oakland shortly after my arrival in the US as an exchange student :super_hap

well, i was about a month away from getting my driver licence back from a
DWI.(dumbass) we would both commute on the same bus to and from work
using the same bus stop. she took the bus for convenience and i out of necessity.when told her about the DWI.after i asked her out. her first
thought was to run the other way because she had been though a bad
relationship that involved alcohol but she gave me a chance and years
later here we are still married.

she did drive the first few dates though!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back