• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did your tickle fetish start?

AngelGhidorah

Simple question, really. What was it that cause you to realize that tickling or been tickled really excited you?

My experience:
My fetish began when I was only a child, between 4 and 5 years old. At that time, I loved watching Disney films like many other kids my age - seeing films like Peter Pan, Jungle Book, The Lion King, etc.
However, it was from watching one of these films in particular - The Rescuers Down Under - that I realized something was going on as I was getting excited from watching it. Although some other Disney films I watched had tickling scenes, such as The Jungle Book and Tarzan, The Rescuers Down Under was the one that I just loved the watch the tickle scene it had.
I never wanted to watch the film with anyone else been there and this continued to today, where I still only watch the film (or parts of it) when I'm by myself.

So, how did your love of tickling begin?

Last edited:
I remember I had a Sesame Street book with Grover in it. He was going through some museum and one room was called "Things That Tickle You". He was getting attacked by feathers and dogs licking his feet. But it was a pair of robot hands that tickled his ribs that I kept looking at.

I'm an only child so I didn't get the growing up with incidents of being tickle tortured. I'm not really sure what that "IT" moment was that first caught my interest.

Cant seem to pinpoint an actual moment , but tickling's been in my life as long as I can remember. From the early years (about 5 or 6) having much older sisters who as soon as they discovered how ticklish I was tickled the hell out of me from head to toe on a regular basis! Especially when they were " in charge" when the parents went out. I quickly found myself loving being tickled and asked for it from them a lot , which they were more then happy to take me up on lol. Then I used have the same exact tickling dream as a child as well. So vivid that some times i'd wake up laughing with my arms over my head! From those days on I was hooked on tickling...how the lee turned into a switch happened later on in life

This is a great topic.

For me, much like the people who posted above, mine came when I was younger - so something must've always been in my DNA.

However, I can pinpoint one moment and that was watching the Muppet Show when Ruth Buzzi was the guest host. I can remember like it was yesterday watching her get tickled at the end and feeling all flush in the face and excited - but not knowing why.

From that moment on, I always looked out for TV shows that had some form of tickling it.

Last edited:
Generic warning from your friendly Admin.

When posting in this thread be mindful of our age rules. Specific descriptions of tickling involving minors is not allowed here, and will result in the vanishing of the thread. So please try and not do it. This rule is in place to prevent the forum from becoming a place that individuals with a preference for children from getting their jollies here.

You CAN discuss when you first felt attraction to tickling, and the general circumstances involving it. But try to keep the descriptions clinical, and direct.

As a rule these threads have a limited lifespan because folks simply cannot maintain to the rules and start to write elaborate fantasy tales that are basically pedio-bear approved. Don't do that.

Myriads

Ditto here. I have had a foot tickling fetish since before memory. I don't know where it came from but I have my suspicions. I am strictly a 'ler. When I was a small child I was always trying to tickle the feet of the neighborhood girls. In kindergarten my 'girlfriend' would show me her bare feet when it was nap time. That wigged me out. In fact, my kindergarten teacher was the frist person to imply that there was something wrong with my fascination for tickling feet and put me in the closet until I was an adult. And then I remained in the closet (except for girlfriends) until TMF set me free. Now I don't care who knows about what turns me on. I have my thing and they have theirs.

Mine was always there. I can't remember it starting with anything.

@Myriads
I do apologise. I've made an edit - is it suitable now?

Seems better, but I'm not a mod, so I can't say. But that being said, I agree with some of the others here. I was at a very young age.

Mine goes back as long as I can remember, which is to age four. So I don't know how it started. :D

I get asked this question quite often. So I just wrote a story about it. You can read it HERE if you wish. I don't feel like typing that up again XD

For me it was an Aunt. I can distinctly remember her babysitting and me asking could I tickle her feet. I was young (less than 10 & apologies if it breaks rules). I've no idea why I asked but I can still picture her for some reason agreeing and her wrinkled soles & how my heart & stomach fluttered. I never tickled her feet again but for some reason which I can't explain, there was no turning back.

I've known as long as I can remember. I don't have a specific incident, but I remember being really little and seeing a cartoon or something getting tickled and getting reeeeeeeeally interested lol.

Like the post starter, already as kid of around 5-6 years, tickling was something magic for me. That was not just fun, was something deeper but I didn't know by that time.
I remember once we were at a friends house and somehow we were tickling the older sister in gang tickling style as you would say today. So we were, lets say five, six, seven kids and we were tickling her on the ground. I think she let us do it, since she was probably six years older. I remember her saying something like: "they are tickling me" while she was wriggling to which the eldest sister, who was on a stair, replied: "as they should". By that time we were not older than eight or nine years.
The second was earlier. I'm not sure whether I was still in kindergarten or primary school. In the sport hall, there were some barriers built up for us kids to play and probably a trampoline or stuff. I remember I was crawling inside the barriers. They were kind of a tunnel system...barriers where gymnastic mats were put on top. So as I said was crawling inside and you could stick your arm through a part of the barrier that was like a curtain. So I was watching through it and the next thing I remember that I started tickling naked feet of a mother that was standing next to the barrier. And I was thinking, I couldn't be seen. But after several seconds, I realized she could see me from above :)

However, that are the two major things I still remember!

I've known as long as I can remember. I don't have a specific incident, but I remember being really little and seeing a cartoon or something getting tickled and getting reeeeeeeeally interested lol.

Same here, pretty much exactly. Loved it ever since, and enjoyed lots of chances to experience it.

Don't remember an exact moment where it started, but I've had this fetish ever since kindergarten or first grade. I just remember being so fascinated with watching foot-tickling clips that it actually turned me on. I've had some fantasies involving some girls at my school where they would tickle me, but it hasn't happened yet. I've actually imagined a machine that can spawn anybody that you want, fictional or not, whose personalities you can alter so that practically any fantasy can happen; maybe if it's invented, it can come to good use for me.

Last edited:
I remember being as young as five. It's ashamed I'm 40 and I don't ever talk about it around girls. I feel like most girls think it's creepy when a guy likes your feet. I actually get sad every October when sand lie season ends. Nj

I always like reading about other people's origins, although I always answer with the same reply! I had a stocking foot fetish from a very early age, and would always get excited whenever I'd see them in real life or on TV. My tickling fetish was ignited when I was about seven or eight, when I saw David Copperfield tickle Catherine Bach's stocking feet. She was being cut her into thirds on one of his magic shows, and the feet were fake (it's easy to see that now, thirty years on!), but the idea that feet could be tickled when trapped appealed very much to me. When I was 11 I had my first tickle experience/s with my aunt's stocking feet, and it's all gone from there.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

i used to get tickled a lot by my dads female friends when i was little. They were affectionate ticklings but it happened a lot. When i grew up i didnt see them as much and they stopped the tickling stopped. They were the only times i ever got tickled. Im not sure if i was excited or if i liked it but i started having tickling dreams a lot and i remember waking up happy lol. i decided one day in sixth grade to google tickling and it was all downhill from there.

I remember being as young as five. It's ashamed I'm 40 and I don't ever talk about it around girls. I feel like most girls think it's creepy when a guy likes your feet. I actually get sad every October when sand lie season ends. Nj

I get bummed when it's too cold in New Jersey for sandals and flip flops LOL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back