• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how do i find a girl who is into my foot fetish?

footfetish2010

WELL I HAVE A HUGE FOOT FETISH EVER SINCE THE 4th GRADE I KNEW LIKED WOMENS FEET I LIKE TO LICK AND SUCK ON THIER TOES AS WELL AS SMELL AND MASSAGE THEM I CANT HELP IT THAT I HAVE ONE I JUST DO BUT MOST GIRLS THINK ITS GROSS AND DISGUSTING TO LIKE FEET AND THINK I NEED MENTAL HELP LIKE THI GIRL WHERE I WORK WHO I LIKED AND WAS TRYING TO GET WITH FOUND OUT I HAVE A FOOT FETISH AND TOLD MY FREIND THATS THE REASON WHY SHE WONT DATE ME WE USED TO TALK ALL THE TIME NOW SHE DOESNT TALK TO ME ANYMORE IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HAVING A FOOT FETISH I REALLY WANNA FIND A GIRL WHO IS INTO MY FOOT FETISH AND WILL LET ME DO ALL THOSE THINGS TO HER FEET BUT I JUST CANT SEEM TO FIND HER SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Punctuation.

Chicks dig punctuation.

Damn you Reed! :stickout

Last edited:
Some of us are partial to lower case letters as well.

Be nice, he's clearly in a rush! :)

So yeah, subtlety is a big part of it. I don't mind foot fetishes (I have a bit of one too), but I'd be super creeped out if someone was too forward about it. If she found out you have a fetish without you telling her, then you were too obvious IMO.

Hope that helps!

well,we're not Genies we can't really help you out.You're going to have to go fishing and find one who shares your interests lol.There's a few floating around out there.

The best thing I can say is not to let them discover your foot fetish before you tell them. It's a good idea to get to know someone and her get to know you in a positive way before the fetish can come in, otherwise luck can be against you.

Also, don't be too blunt when you talk to someone, that's another way to show them that you think too much about feet and it can freak someone out and can give you bad reputation. Give it time ad one day once you find someone that likes your interest (after you tell them in the future) and luck will be on your side.

How old are you, footfetish2010? I feel like you shouldn't even bother with telling girls about it unless you're thinking about getting serious with them.

If it's just a casual relationship, there's no reason to tell her more than she needs to know. I've done so much massaging and tickling without girls suspecting much. Smelling can be done in a silly way, but sucking toes is pretty much a red flag.

I would suggest you to find a girl who takes really good care of her 'cause it usually means that she won't mind having them touched. It's hard but luckily I have one.

asking to massage them I think is a good way.
let them wear their socks if it makes them feel more comfortable.
liking feet isn't really weird at all.
they're cute or sexy or whatever.
start with massaging.
if you're bad, just go slow and sure.
you'll wind up happy

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back